• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom holofang (lyla/miguel o'hara) + general spider-man 2099 (1992)

ricecrackermix

Known Hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[TL; DR] looking for 18+ writers of miguel o'hara to write against my lyla, inspired by either spiderverse/ATSV or the 1992 comic. also looking for other general spider-man 2099 (1992) enthusiasts to write either miguel or gabriel o'hara against my lyla, xina kwan, or dana d'angelo.

hey, im honey! im 24, almost 25 (ill be 25 in april, in a week,) and i live in the EDT/UTC-4 timezone (contextually, east coast usa.) i like spider-man... and... uh... that's... there's not two more things to tell you about myself. im a roleplayer who occasionally does other things that arent roleplaying. i cant tell you my profession because itll sound like a spider-man joke.

in any case, heres what im looking for: literally any combination of lyla, xina, or dana against miguel or gabriel. mix and match any way you like. lyla/gabriel, miguel/xina, holofang, whatever. i will make it work. i will do everything in my power to make it work. i am open to most portrayals-- if you want me to read a specific run to base things off of, i will do that; if you would rather base your portrayal off of the recent across the spider-verse movie, i will do that, too! or we can pick and choose traits from different portrayals that we like and mash them into one unique portrayal that isnt fully pulled from any one source. you will find im quite flexible!

here is a brief and incomplete list of plots that i have been kicking around on my own time, just to give you an idea of the sort of thing i am looking for outside of "generic comic universe":
  • miguel getting older, and lyla having to deal with the fact she will eventually lose him
  • ... or miguel or lyla almost losing the other, which sparks the anxiety that they will be lost eventually
  • an AU where one of the girls is spider-woman, with plenty of options for miguel and/or gabriel
  • modern AU that follows a generic romance novel plot. i have so many thoughts about generic romance AUs

as for the actual roleplay, i write third person, past or present tense. i can write just about any length, but i generally like 3-5 decent size paragraphs (between 300 and 500 words) and at that length i can reply up to several times a day, providing i am not involved with some other engagement. (i do not expect you to have similar availability, but i do request that you write at a similar length.) given that both characters are 18+, i am open to general canon-typical (for spider-man) mature themes, but obviously nothing that violates site rules.

i will write shippy or platonic content, and i do admittedly prefer something shippy over not, but dont think that means that we cant write together if you dont! im more than happy to write these characters having complicated, messy relationships that dont involve a hint of romance! im also open to AUs other than the ones i have listed. i am not picky whether we write in canon or an AU.

ideally, miguel (and gabriel) would be in their 30s; xina and dana would be similarly aged (in my head, miguel and xina are older, like mid-late 30s), while dana and gabriel are younger (early-mid 30s), and lyla comes in at the youngest at late 20s/early 30s. i will not write any of these characters while they are under the age of 18. if you want to write, say, early retrofang, we will place these characters in college. i will write them at any age above 18, though-- i am not married to the idea that they have to be the ages ive listed.

out of character, i love being friends! i like to ramble, so it would be nice if we could exchange discords for out of character communication, but its not required at all. in any case, i also draw (making all kinds of ship art,) i make playlists, pinterest boards, all that sort of stuff, and id be thrilled to have someone to send it all to. i can also provide pics of both my cat & my roommates kitten.

i can provide writing samples upon request! feel free to spend as much time as you like discussing things with me/asking me questions to see if we will be a good fit. i am inherently ghost-friendly, but if i feel we are not a good fit, i will try to communicate this to you to the best of my ability.

say hi and ill reach out to you! or you can PM me. whatever you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back