• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
Genevieve Johannes
Gen wasted no time getting to the cafeteria, pushing carefully through a crowd that had been blocking the doors. She needed a break from bullshit of the day and, although she was going to someone who was sort of at the spearhead of her previous fight with Dei, Gen didn’t care.

Scanning the crowd for Evie, a grin pulled on the corner of her lips as she made her way across the room, taking a careful seat across from Evie. Placing her bag beside her, Gen laced her fingers together and leaned forwards, her playful smile still playing on her lips.

“Well, if it isn’t my favourite designer.” Gen greeted with a wink, turning Evie’s sketchbook towards her once her pencil was lifted. As per usual, the image that greeted her was beautiful, created with a carefulness and creative vision of someone who had nothing but love for their work. Every line was carefully placed, each colour meshing together as if they had been designed for one another. “Damn, Eves, you’ve outdone yourself. Not that you don’t outdo yourself every time you put pen to paper.”

Sliding the notebook back across the table, Gen leaned back in her seat, her curly hair falling over her shoulders. She took the moment to breathe, clearing her head as Evie finished up her drawing. After a few quiet moments, Gen leaned forwards again, bracing herself on the edge of the table with her forearms.

“Okay. It has been a hot minute since we last spoke. What’s been up with you?” Gen asked, cutting directly to the chase. Gen carefully lowered her voice, still maintaining eye contact with her friend. Evie was not getting off the hook. Gen had said that they were meeting up to talk about things and she’d be damned if that didn’t happen. “Look, I’m sorry for bitch slapping Nate. And I’m also sorry for snapping on you. But seriously, what is up with you? First the whole thing with Dei and then finally confessing you’re into Nate as more than a hookup? You’re clearly going through shit, Eves, and I want to be here for you. But I can’t help if you don’t talk to me.”

cafeteria

mood

ugh

outfit

bad bitch contest, she's in first place

tags

evie jasmyn jasmyn
coded by natasha.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Jace
INTERACTIONS

Rome

MENTIONS

N/A

Oh no.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.

Everything... everything was fine and good and dandy until Rome brought up their conversation from earlier. The whole weird crush thing that had completely short-circuited Jace's brain and he may have lied and said he had a crush on Eli to get Rome to leave him alone. Woops. The whole conversation had, more or less, been deleted from his brain forever.

See, the thing was, people didn't crush on him.

Girls and boys had never given him a second glance growing up. Gen had been the only girl to ever give him a second glance, which had turned into that (very awkward) one year relationship back in middle school. His only relationship because after things between them ended (it was so weird to think about it as if it was some kind of actual relationship and not just two middle schoolers being stupid), Jace had never... dated again. Ever.

Sure. It wasn't like he hadn't tried. There was that pretty girl he tried to ask out but, on the day he'd asked her to hangout and he'd planned to ask her to the dance, she had texted him to say that the guy she had a crush on had asked her out. Or that guy who had started hanging out with Jace more, to the point that Jace had thought he actually might be into him... until the guy had asked Jace if his little sister was single -- which, when he said no, quickly turned into the end of their friendship.

The second instance had happened way too often throughout his life. That might have been part of the reason that when it came to guy friends, Jace was almost always more suspicious of their motives.

"Let's uhh let's not umm... you know... l-let's not... talk... t-talk about t-that..." his stutter started to return as soon as Rome mentioned the crush thing and Jace immediately grew uncomfortable again, because what was someone supposed to do in that type of situation? Jace wasn't prepared for normal human interaction, let alone whatever the heck this was.

"A-are you... are you... good?"

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

MOOD: Still, dying of boredom but distracted by Nickie for now.

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS: none

INT: Nickie ditto ditto
tags
TL;DR Liv's trying to distract herself with Nickie, and trying to distract Nickie from whatever daze she's in.
tl;dr
Livanna
Girl, you can't be fixed. Just take this.

She wasn't going to comment on the relationship between Nickie and Hunter-- if you could even call that a relationship in the first place, she knew the right thing was not to speak about it, but unlike many things that bothered her-- she couldn't help but voice her opinion on this particular subject.

"A symbiotic relationship? I didn't even think you knew what that means. Clearly not, seeing as Hunter is the only one who benefits from it." Was it a good thing to be a bitch? Probably not, but at least it wasn't directed towards Nickie. It was only a compliment... what? It was. Liv didn't know why, but she wasn't exactly a fan of Hunter.

"And me... ?" The reaction Liv had gained from the cheerleader didn't give her much satisfaction, instead the brunette shrugged half-heartedly. The relationship between her and Nickie was very fun-- if not agitating, even though it seemed mainly one-sided, it was exciting to fluster the girl.... and push her buttons. Livie didn't hate her, it was far from it. The brunette had to admit she didn't have this type of relationship with anyone else but her. Livanna backed off, giving her the space she needed to do whatever it was that she was doing.

Practicing? Working out? Who knows.

Most people enjoyed her.

Well, she said most. Her insults raised a brow, it was still weak but at least she cracked the shell a little. She had grabbed the small notebook from the field and took a seat on the bleachers, almost wanting to take that same spot onto the field before her, but she wouldn't want to be in poor little Nickie's way, now would she?

At the quite obvious sight of stretching, the songwriter made herself comfortable in the metal bleachers. Nothing about it was comfortable by far, for a school made of money-- you'd think they'd splurge a little on some cushions. She pretended to doodle a whole bunch of nothing in the notebook all while taking curious glances over at Nickie, rather surprised she decided to speak in the first place. And no, she wasn't checking her out.

Liv was a lot of things, but she wasn't a creep.

Unless that person was into that.

Her reasoning for the curious eyes was that something just felt off. There was usually more hostility, and wherever Liv was, there was obvious emotions that floated around whenever she was with... well, anyone. Have it be anger, lust, or drugged-up happiness. She was a pretty difficult person to be numb with. "Oh? I thought I was told to shut up." She asked, an amused grin threatening to break through, placing one arm on her knee to prop up her chin.

"Maybe I just wanted to see the view, maybe I'm actually psychic and knew you'd be here. Who really knows?" Besides her teasing, Liv had decided to give the cheerleader a real answer. As much fun as it was to bother her, Liv decided to throw the blue-eyed princess a bone. "I wasn't hungry, so... here I am." Gesturing towards herself with the slightest smirk placed onto her lips.

"Why are you here? Not in a mood for soggy fries? Needed some time to yourself? I suppose I could leave if you'd like." They both knew she wouldn't leave, but it was the polite thing to do.

And Livanna was nothing but polite.

code by valen t.

Kane Blackmore

It’s going down like I told you.

Kane:
As Jack slid into the seat besides him, the corners of Kane’s lips lifted slightly. His friend had a way of brightening the mood without trying, and he was glad someone was there to distract him. As Jack rambled on, Kane couldn’t help but to grin.

“Of course I caused trouble. That’s what I do. You know me better than that,” Kane told him, nudging the Aussie in the shoulder. From the looks Jack was giving him, Kane knew he could tell something was wrong and wouldn’t ask, so he decided to message him. Jack, I screwed up.

After pressing send, Kane looked up and scanned the lunchroom, frowning as he realized that Gus wasn’t there. He couldn’t even apologize for being a dumbass in person. Shit. Sighing, Kane dug through his back in search of food, and came up with a bag of cookies, the ones he had baked a few days prior. Back in Chicago. He hadn’t actually caused trouble. No. Instead, he had sat through tedious board meetings, attended openings and made outings with his mother. All for her ridiculous need for publicity. Not that she didn’t have enough as it is. “You’re the face of this business, Kane, whether you like it or not,” she had told him. “The people love you, and if seeing you is what the people want, we’ll let them see you. Don’t be so ungrateful.” He wasn’t ungrateful, not in the least, he was just tired. Tired of being nothing more than a pretty face to further his mother’s interest. Tired of being treated like he was dumb, like he was nothing more than a kid whose hand needed to be held. Tired of screwing up every good thing that came into his life. Did they see it, the others at school who thought of him as nothing more than “puppy dog Kane, loved by all”? Did they know that he really was no good, deep down? That he wasn’t happy all the time? That he just wanted to wrap himself in his blankets and disappear?

A low chuckle escaped from him as Jack answered, the sound deep and devoid of emotion. Surely you didn’t mate. What happened? I saw Twitter. Is that what you’re talking about? The text read. Sighing, he typed back. If only Jack knew. Yeah. Gus hates me now. I..I didn’t mean to say anything. It was just a joke but it was stupid. I ruin everything. And wasn’t that the truth. Kane didn’t know why he was in such a horrible mood, but he just wanted to go home. He stood, smiling at Jack before shrugging his bag over his shoulders. “I’m...I’m going to go get some food,” he told him, shifting on his feet. It was a lie, of course, but one he hoped Jack would believe. “I’ll be back later, okay?”
——
Kane drove home in silence, brooding. He knew it was ridiculous, but he was doing it nonetheless. When he pulled into the driveway and parked, he simply sat in his car for a few minutes, staring blankly at the steering wheel. He just needed to sleep, that was all. And maybe explore his parents’ liquor cabinet. Sighing, Kane pushed the car door open, and stepped out, blinking in the bright sunlight. He pushed the front door open, not even caring that Will hadn’t locked it behind him, before slumping on the couch, staring at the cabinet full of liquor. He wouldn’t touch it. Not yet, at least. No, he would text Gen and get this all sorted out.

Gen, I fucked up.

Okay so maybe he would touch it now. Standing, Kane strode over to the cabinet, opening it to reveal the shelves full of amber colored liquid, all very old. And very expensive. Grabbing one at random, he trudged up the stairs to his bedroom, where he stripped off his shoes, socks and shirt and fell into his bed, wrapping himself in his blankets before popping open the bottle. He took a swig and winced as it burned its way down his throat, before taking another. He wanted to forget, even just for a little while, who he was. So he took another swig.

He and Gen texted back and forth, but it wasn’t helping. Shrugging, he threw his phone aside and looked at the now half-empty bottle. Lunch was almost over at this point, and there was no way he was returning to school anyways. Buzzing began in the corner of his eyes before taking over his body, spreading a pleasurable numbness over his aching mind. Had it really been over an hour since he’d left? It felt like ten minutes. His phone was buzzing, surely text from Gen or someone else and he picked it up, grinning. What was he so worried about in the first place? Hell if he knew. Everything was peachy. He wanted to cuddle. Would Gen cuddle with him? And he was hungry. He texted her, asking her to bring him pizza rolls and cookies. Yes, very nutritional. God, he was sweating, pushing off the blankets, he took another large swig. It was really very good. He wondered why he hadn’t had this stuff before.

Interactions/Mentions: geminiy geminiy camlochan camlochan MadeInAdelaide MadeInAdelaide Mood: drunk Outfit: Here

Last edited:
Elias Johannes
"I kissed Trevor."

Whoop, there it is.

To be fair, Elias was not the slightest bit surprised that Trevor was the object of Ash’s attention as of late, nor was he surprised that they kissed. To be honest, Eli had been expecting the revelation of something more… maturely themed. Ash continued speaking as Eli took a cookie between his lips, carefully taking a bite. Nothing about the conversation came as a shock, it was about damn time the two of them finally started to open up to one another. It was almost painful to watch them flounder, struggling to deal with their feelings.

“Well,” Eli started, leaning casually against the table, “I think he kissed you because he likes you. You know, likes you more than a friend sorta likes. If you didn’t want to kiss him because you’re not into him, then good for you, set your boundaries. But if you didn’t kiss him because you’re afraid of falling for someone again, you and I both know that denying your feelings is only going to hurt you more in the end.”

Eli fell silent as Ash continued, nibbling away at the cookie in his hands. He smiled softly as she talked which, to most people, would look incredibly weird. Here was this little blonde talking about her boy problems to Eli who was just sitting there, listening to her while smiling like the biggest dumbass on the face of the planet. But the fact that she was confused was a good sign. Ash was finally moving on from Nico, growing from their breakup, and that was what sparked the smile on his face.

“Ultimately, if you don’t wanna go, you don’t have to! But, if you want my honest opinion, I think you should go. You and Trevor have things to work out, things you need to talk about. I think it would be beneficial for you to go.” Eli spoke calmly, resting his hand on Ash’s shoulder. “I know you’re scared, but this problem isn’t just going to go away. You like him. You need to address that with yourself and with him. Running from this one isn’t gonna work. He cares too much about you to just drop this. I’ve seen the way you two look at each other… I’ve never seen you look at someone like that before. I know he means a lot to you and I think it's time that you finally moved on from… You know who.”

Growing quiet once again, Eli pondered his next words. He couldn’t be hypocritical with his words, even though he couldn’t quite figure out a way to say what he wanted to say about Jan without coming across as a total hypocrite. Dropping his hand from Ash’s shoulder, he crossed his legs beneath him as he turned to Ash.

“I, uh, I met her this morning. I actually ran into her, I was doing that thing where I was walking and my brain just shut off. Anyways, she’s new here. A photographer. She’s really pretty and super nice…” Eli trailed off, his face growing pinker by the moment. Shaking his head to pull him out of wherever his brain disappeared to, Eli shrugged before continuing. “Anyways, I ended up walking to her class. I’m gonna invite her to the fair. I think she was actually interested in me which is super surprising. I don’t know, its dumb to feel almost attached to someone you’ve just met but like she’s really cool. I want to get to know her more but part of me is all worried about actually getting closer to her or whatever. After what happened with Charlie, I sorta want to take my time. I have no clue what I’m ready for right now. But I also don’t wanna lead Jan on and make her seem like I’m interested in actually going out with her when I really don’t know what I want.”

outside picnic tables

mood

'chill'

outfit

pretty fly, dude

tags

ash Winona Winona
coded by natasha.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 12:23 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... nickie abrams ...
MOOD

...double...triple...ugh...

football field

TAGS

liv Soap Soap

Nickie drew in a deep breath, then slowly let it out, setting her back straight again. She let out a soft sigh, eyes steading on her shoes, and she tried her best to think of an answer to Liv’s question.

Well, she knew the answer— “I nearly broke down and I needed to get away”— but she, of course, wasn’t going to say that. Liv gave her enough shit, anyway, and it wasn’t like Nickie was going to tell the girl who stole her lyrics the truth about literally anything— there was no point in giving fuel to the fire.

So what was the point in telling the truth…?

She pushed herself off of the ground slowly. “I just wanted to come out here to run a bit,” Nickie said, rolling her shoulders and stretching out her right arm. As she grabbed her elbow, she winced a little bit. “It’s not like you’d leave anyway,” she sighed, and she shifted to holding her other arm.

“I can feel you staring at me. Stop that. It’s weird. Just because you’ve got some weird obsession with me…doesn’t mean that I’m going to like you checking me out.” Her voice was still dull— not unfeeling, but…feeling behind a shell.

She turned to look at Liv, arms crossed. “Especially after you insulted Hunter. Hunter isn’t taking advantage of me, by the way. What the eff makes you say stuff like that?” She rolled her neck, closing her eyes with a sigh. “Nevermind. I don’t care what you think; it’s wrong, anyway.”

She rolled her shoulders again. One…two…three… “What are you doing with that paper, anyway, Freak? Writing down stolen ideas or something? You like to do that a lot…”

Her voice still gave away that her head was preoccupied.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Ash
INTERACTIONS

Eli

MENTIONS

Trevor, Jan

Eli's words were...

Exactly what Ash most definitely did not want to hear right now. Nope, nope, nope, no thank you.

Well, they were and they weren't.

Her thoughts felt frazzled. She felt torn. Ash had never... she'd never liked a guy like this before, or at least she didn't think she had. She most certainly didn't remember her heart skipping a beat, or her stomach twisting into knots when someone had first said that Nico liked her. It was... it was different, but that didn't make any sense. No logical sense, anyway.

Ash hardly even knew Trevor. Sure, she'd technically known him since freshman year -- he'd been the first guy to try and flirt with her, and she'd laughed at him -- but aside from that? They'd never been close in any way. Trevor did his thing, Ash did her thing, and their paths hardly ever crossed. Even less so following Ash getting together with Nico. Heck, Ash was pretty sure she'd said maybe two words to him over the whole time she'd been with Nico, and now she was being told that he looked at her in some weird way.

Nope. Nope.

She let out a groan and swung her leg over the picnic bench so that she could turn to face the table. Her elbows came down on the old wood and she pressed her hands against her face. It was quite simply too much, and Ash wondered if there were ways to avoid going to Trevor's apartment, but she also knew that Eli was right.

Ash could try to avoid the situation, but that never worked out. She'd learned the hard way that you could only avoid issues for so long until they would come bubbling up and like... totally punch you in the face if you didn't pay it attention. And yeah, she was pretty sure that applied to both cheating boyfriends and untouched things like kissing someone drunk that everyone thought liked you.

"Running from this one isn’t gonna work."

Damn it, Eli knew her too well.

She let her hands fall away from her face, a deep breath inhaling, and then she exhaled slowly. "What if he was just drunk, though?" Ash asked and looked back towards Eli. "Like, what if I'm blowing this way out of proportion and jeopardizing our friendship because I think he likes me. What if what you're seeing is just in your imagination? Like the... the looks or whatever. Like obviously we were both drunk, but what if he just kissed me because he was drunk? He's hit on me since, like, freshman year. Why would anything change that? Fuck boys don't change."

"Plus, plus, what if I do this and then he ends up hating me? He's totally going to end up hating me. He probably already hates me after this morning, right?"

And yeah, even as she tried to convince herself (and Eli) that there was nothing to this, she knew deep down that she was tricking herself. Well, attempting to trick herself. Ash was... well, she knew where she stood, and she hated to admit that she was like at least fifty percent sure that she knew where Trevor stood.

But... admitting that...

Yeah, not something she could do.

"It doesn't even matter, I'm doing that stupid blind date at the fair." Ash let out a huff as she brought one hand back up to rest her head against. Right. Even if there was something, it didn't matter because she was going on a date with whoever Charlie and Lin had chosen for her for the fair. Ash would go on the date, maybe kiss a really hot guy, hopefully not get murdered, and then any thoughts of Trevor or if there was something between them would be pinched out.

Brilliant idea, really.

She reached over and grabbed one of the cookies. Her stomach was still twisted up from nerves, but also twisted up from... okay, well, maybe she had "forgotten" to eat breakfast this morning. Ah, it was fine. Ash took a bite of the cookie and looked towards Eli as he started talking about the new girl -- January -- and a little grin broke out on her face and only grew the more he talked.

"Aww." Ash started, and her smile faltered for a moment when he mentioned the whole thing with Charlie. It was... their whole relationship had been so tumultuous, and she was glad to know that Eli was at least trying to move on. At least he seemed more ready and willing than Charlie had been, even if he was still taking it slow. But hey, there was nothing wrong with slow, and Ash could understand why he would want to take it slow. "Look, Eli, by time the fair comes around, you guys won't have even known each other for a week. It totally makes sense if you want to just hangout with her there as a friend, just you know... maybe make it clear, I guess? So you don't risk accidentally leading her on and hurting her feelings."

"But I mean, if she wants something more and she's not willing to wait and let you feel comfortable, then she's probably not worth your time." Ouch, okay, maybe a little bit harsh, but look. It was true. "But you also can't be like... so scared of the same thing happening that you never try dating again. Just, you know, don't try it before you're ready, obviously..."

Her thoughts were too frazzled for this.

A teasing smile settled on her face. "I'm so going to tease you about having a crush, though."

Last edited:
broken machine

Really, they were still talking? Sure, there'd been a pretty big moment of dead silence, save for the sounds of eating, but Wolfgang wasn't sure any conversation at all was necessary. He understood that Lucky was trying, that they'd been assigned to each other, and Lucky wasn't pushing any boundaries or anything like that, but God, Wolfgang wasn't interested. He wasn't interested in anyone or anything in this school. He wasn't interested in talking about himself, in talking about anything else, in hearing about anything else.

Despite his perpetual bad mood, he decided he wouldn't be totally awful to Lucky, since he didn't really have any genuine reason to so far. Plus, even if he wasn't looking for friends, he didn't want everybody at the school to immediately hate him, either. He shrugged at Lucky's question, looking down at his apple as he held it. "This and that. Nothing really in particular." He knew it was vague, but it was true. He tried different things out all the time; some of his songs were more punk or rock, and others were more kind of on the slow, peaceful side. He knew he could have left it there and been done with it, but.... "You're in the music department, too, right?"
wolfgang
MOOD: zero mood. zero feelings.

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: @gh0stwriter

code by valen t.

bend over backwards

Of course he messed things up with Jace just now, as well. That was all Rome did, apparently; mess things up, whether he intended to or not. He immediately noticed the way that Jace became less comfortable, and, annoyed with himself, Rome pulled his legs back up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, resting his chin on his knees. He wondered if it would be extreme to move back to Russia as a result of all of his recent social failures...

He glanced back at Jace and shrugged because honestly, he wasn't sure. He was well aware that what had been revealed about him today would affect his future, and many aspects of his life, but after the initial panic, he was trying seriously hard not to think about it. How he had to deal with Nicki, and anyone else who threatened to call the police, not to mention his family and his actual lover himself. Rome screwed his eyes shut so that he wouldn't start crying again and took a deep breath.

"Am fine," he muttered to Jace. "You can go." He figured that was probably enough social interaction for Jace for one day, especially after Rome had (once again) made things awkward between them. He didn't really want to be alone, but he wouldn't force Jace to stay; especially since Rome was sure that Jace was judging him pretty hard for everything he'd done wrong in one day.
romir
MOOD: big sad

OUTFIT: prolly sweatpants and a crop top

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona

code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

blahblahblah

mentions
interactions
Evelyn Sinclaire
evie ~ eighteen ~ senior ~ plastics; fashion
Evelyn had finally managed to add more to the sketch in front of her after throwing in some headphones and drowning out her own thoughts with music. She had been working on the designs since the last showcase in preparation for this year and she was determined to show nothing but her best work. There were too many opportunities when Hollywood Arts held the Winter Arts Festival and Evie planned on taking every chance she could. Doing a mini fashion show of sorts had been her idea for a while now but she’d originally been planning to wear her own stuff without other models. As the year went on she thought it might be better to ask a few more people to help out. After all, it would make things easier and show off her ideas on more people. Men’s clothing was something she’d been practicing with after all.

Just as she made a mental note to ask Adriane and maybe even Gus if they would model for her, she heard a voice. Even muffled though the music blaring in her ears, she could recognize Gen’s voice anywhere. She pulled the headphones out of her ears and shoved them into her purse, flashing a smile. "You always flatter me, luv," she said with a smile as she let Gen look over her work. Gen wasn't only someone who endlessly supported her but who's opinion she respected in the fashion world and who she knew would always be honest with her. After a few moments, she closed the book and stuck it into her purse so they could talk. They had been needing to for a while and she knew there were too many topics to touch on.

The brunette knew better than to think for a moment that Gen was letting her get out of talking and she had never been able to lie to Gen. Not very well and especially not in person so there was really no use in even trying. She listened to what her friend had to say before shaking her head at the words. "Nate deserved that slap. I know it and I'm pretty sure he does too. Don't apologize for standing against something we both knew was wrong," she started. It was true, things had been sorta tense since the whole Homecoming thing but Evie wasn't lacking all her morals. Despite recent events suggesting otherwise. No one deserved to be outed, not even Chas. She still hated him but it didn't make things right.

First the whole thing with Dei and then finally confessing you’re into Nate as more than a hookup? Well, there it was. Gen wouldn't be Gen if she wasn't straight to the point, right? "Dei and I, we have history and I can't just erase that. I know that Amy was an innocent casualty and maybe I feel bad now but..." she trailed off. What could she even say? How could she defend sleeping with Dei while he was in a relationship? She couldn't. "I can't seem to help myself when it comes to him... As for Nate...I mean, it's Nate. We are just friends. It's not like he has feelings for me and even if he did...then what? Relationships and feelings are just pointless and not worth the risk. I learned that the hard way," she shrugged.

code by valen t.

MOOD: trying to play it cool

OUTFIT: willow's outfit

basics
MENTIONS:
Mariana ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Oliver ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ), Morrigan ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ), C.J ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )

INT:
Mariana ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Oliver ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ), Morrigan ( Kio.exe Kio.exe )
tags
TL;DR Willow's is trying to make sense of the word.
tl;dr
Willow-Rose Robin
I'll never let you down
If you never let me down

Boring.” She replied to Mariana. She still needed to talk to her professor really badly. She hated what she was doing, inauthentic crap that she didn’t even buy. To her, abstract was like going to an art exhibition to take a picture with a banana stuck to a fucking wall – it was some rich guys tax payoff. Maybe she was being snobby or judgemental to an artform she didn’t understand. But she just couldn’t understand how a painting of two triangles could wind up in the same galleries as her collections. It felt like an insult.

She noticed Oliver’s shrug at her question, she was close to pressing into it further, a breath away from questioning everything and anything about his artistic goals, inspirations before Mor came and whisked them away from Oliver. A half deadpan expression which morphed into a smirk. The same smirk the devil wore every time he did one of his tricks. Everyone had a little bit of the devil in them though. It was weird though, really. She wouldn’t say she had met an artist who was somewhat reserved about their own work. When you come from an industry like theirs you have to be 100% passionate about what you’re doing – otherwise you’d be better off going home.

Willow raised an eyebrow at Mari’s comment before internally shrugging. She couldn’t clock her on that to be fair, before anything Willow was a 100% dumbass. She KNEW for a straight fact that if she was in Mari’s position then she definitely left the oven on. She just about learnt how to cook ‘from frozen’ foods without giving herself food poisoning, so hearing about Mari’s brownie conundrum really didn’t faze her all too much. That being said, the state of the actual apartment worried her. She knew both girls had their precious belongings in there and also knew that the girls didn’t want to be held responsible for a negligent fire being caused by them.

Don’t you guys have any neighbours you can call?” Willow asked rather naively. Willow was raised in almost a commune type of situation – where everyone knew everyone, and everyone had access to each other’s houses because you always had a spare key lying around. Whether Mari and Mor had a spare key lying around, she had no idea.

She turned over to Mor to answer her question. One wouldn’t really see the three girls as pairs of friends really. If you were to look from the outside, you would see three girls from different worlds, but Willow didn’t really know how to describe it. She had a deep respect and understanding for the girls sitting next to her now. Out of all the odds, these three wounded up as best friends. And though Willow might have differing attitudes and opinions to the other two girls, it never stopped them from being friends.

I’m okay, just tired really. Prof has a stick up his ass about abstract and won’t let me move on until I get at least a B or above in it.” She sighed, leaning back before crossing her arms. She knew Mor wouldn’t be the type to take his shit, probably say to his face that it was either her way or the highway. But Willow was used to being scrutinised from a young age. People expect that when you get famous when you’re young. That you probably have an ‘I’m better than you attitude’. So, Willow tried her hardest to steer away from that, and you’d think by now she would have learnt her lesson. But even if she didn’t want to admit it, she was still a people pleaser.

Willow nodded listening to Mari talk about the fair. “Oh yeah, I’d be down for that. I actually hadn’t given the actual fair much thought at all.” To be fair the only thing on her mind was chicken nuggets. But the actual fair itself with small booths and games and smaller rides. She hadn’t given it much thought. People used the fair as an excuse really to get together for a couple’s date or whatever. Most people went around for ten minutes before calling it a night after taking all their Instagram shots. It was then that a thought popped into Willow’s head.

What about C.J.? Is he going to be joining us?” Willow asked, trying to play it off casually as if she probably wasn’t thinking about said boy as she painted today – wondering what he was probably doing right at that very moment. What Willow didn’t understand is that she was being painfully and blatantly obvious. She also looked around slightly, trying to make sure the boy wasn’t in a nearby vicinity. Give her a break. She looked terrible. She looked like Pablo Picasso was in allergy season and decided to sneeze paint all over the first unusable canvas he could find.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: flirty

OUTFIT: alamara's outfit

basics
MENTIONS:
Kordei ( fin fin )
INT:
Kordei ( fin fin )

tags
TL;DR hooking up with her ex-boyfriend, turned friend with benefits.
tl;dr
Alamara Jawahir
hold me down in the siren lights,
love me even when my lies ain't white.

Mara would be lying to herself if she said she was caught off guard when Kordei kissed her. She knew why she was here, and she knew why Kordei called her. She wrapped her arms around him quickly as he lifted her with a firm grip on her thighs, smiling into their kiss as she did. Here came her peace, her solace and her contentment. And almost as if a flash of a moment went by, they were behind the red velvet curtains and Mara was sat on a wooden desk.

She liked being in Kordei’s arms. He felt strong, and warm. But Kordei was more than just a warm body, he was safety. She felt safe and small in his arms and maybe that’s the only time she would allow herself to feel so. She felt warm when she was surrounded by Kordei’s embrace and his familiar smell – like woods and spice and musk. If it was impossible, Mara found herself kissing him with a fervour that was stronger and more passionate, as if it was their last. A dance of lips and tongues that they were both all too familiar with.

She broke the kiss, pushing him back – their little game of cat and mouse before walking over to wear the light panel was. She could have left it read to set the mood, maybe added some music too. But they were way past that now. She slowly dimmed the lights down, lower and darker until Kordei was nothing but an outline that she could barely make with her eyes. And it was perfect because that was all she needed. She remembered Kordei like a map with nostalgic roads walked down before. She smiled, coyly before returning to him to continue where they left off. This time with a bit more security and an odd sense of privacy.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎​

Mara giggled to herself as she laid down on the stage floor, wearing Kordei’s shirt and only Kordei’s shirt as her other clothes were abandoned at the side of the stage. “If I knew you were that pent up, I would have called earlier.” She commented, grazing a finger down his forearm before deciding to lay back down and stare at the ceiling. She missed this, she missed him. This year wasn’t like before, nothing was like how it was before. Even in the seconds between the minutes, she could tell when something was heavy on his mind. And right now, though there seemed to be a fleeting calmness, Mara could easily spot the calm before the storm. She knew something had gone on between Kordei, Nate and Evelyn.

Rumours spread quickly and by the time she’d even reached the auditorium, she heard voices like games of Chinese whispers spread a different rumour each time. But the same three names kept popping up. Kordei, Nate and Evelyn. She didn’t want to ask him about it, mainly because she didn’t need to bring up any bad emotions between them. But partially because she didn’t want to accept the reality of being replaced. She wouldn’t admit it to herself but having Kordei’s attention on girls like Amethyst and Evelyn really cut a wound into her own confidence. Whisper wars with herself wondering if she was ever good enough.

I’ve never heard that piece before.” She commented, closing her eyes and humming the tune from earlier, remembering the melody. She wasn’t much of a singer, and she definitely would be the first to say she has no artistic licence when it comes to music. That being said, she knew Kordei’s music like the back of her hand and that definitely wasn’t a familiar song. “I really liked it though.” She said with a smile on her features as she slowly turned around. Trying to get closer to him so she could look him in the deep brown eyes which she was all too familiar with. Finding that they were only a breath away from each other.

It was weird. Mara remembered being a young girl and liking blue eyes which carried storms on sea water whilst lightning flashed in the horizon. Then, once upon a time she fell in love with brown eyes so deep, they would bring mountains to their knees.

"Are you still up for going out tonight?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: ... just trash. idk

basics
MENTIONS: fin fin

INT: Jordan
tags
TL;DR Juliette and Jordan are at their 'spot.'
tl;dr
Juliette
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.

Juliette listened to his words and all she heard was excuse after excuse. And JJ couldn't figure out if she wanted to cry or... well, jump off this roof. Okay, that's a little too much. Of course it was. But what she means is, she wanted to be as far away from Jordan as possible. When Jordan lifted his hand to stroke her cheek, as soon as he withdrew, Juliette took the slightest step away, redirecting her gaze to the view below, instead focusing on the people that looked like ants from this height. "Yeah. You're right. I'd get bored." Her words were cold, quickly drained of any emotion that was left.

Jules was just... there.

Suddenly the roof key was being placed into her hand and all she believed was, this wasn't their spot. It wasn't their anything, as soon as she brought up the slightest comment of commitment he decided to throw away the idea altogether, instead giving her confirmation that he truly didn't care about a relationship with her, he might as well be putting up an eviction notice for himself. "Not sure how the rooftop of the school where everyone hates me is gonna be my rock, but I mean, thanks. They all try to be superior assholes and yet here I am at the top... ironic, isn't it?"

Queen of the castle.

She forced a chuckle, shaking her head slightly before pocketing the key away. What else was she supposed to do in this situation? Leave? No. The only thing she could've done is pretend it didn't bother her. Jules wasn't an actress, but she was a master at faking emotions when needed. The only time she couldn't was when she was alone. Simply because there was no need for a façade in the first place. Think of it like... a performance.

Everyone watching the routine, all eyes on her as Juliette performed, she moved ever so fluently, every motion practiced over and over until she had gotten it perfected for opening night. And when opening night came? There wouldn't be a sound beside the notes of the music guiding her, not a breath, not even the slightest mistake when she'd be smiling through gritted teeth as her feet ached from overworking herself.

The performance would end up being... perfect.

It was only when the curtains closed the brunette would collapse to simply to take a breath.

"Maybe I should get going. Class and all."

The bell hadn't rung yet, but Jules sure wished the universe would be on her side for once.
code by valen t.

Elias Johannes
Eli wasn’t entirely certain what sort of response he had been expecting from Ash. Usually, she would have shut him down instantaneously with a laugh and a proper dismissal. Or, she would have gotten angry and cold, becoming distant before apologizing and returning to her normal self. But the look of conflict on Ash’s face made Eli’s stomach twist into knots as he studied her expressions. He had been right, he had been 100% right, and she couldn’t deny that.

And then, in true Ashton West fashion, she began trying to explain away his correctness. Trevor was ‘just drunk’, they ‘were not really flirting’, he was ‘always going to be a fuckboy’. Eli simply sat and listened, quietly munching away at the cookie between his fingers. His face read a clear message: ‘you’re not fooling me’. Ash was a talented liar, excellent at covering up what she was truly feeling, what she was truly thinking. She was a master of disguise, a chameleon of sorts. But there was no fooling Eli. He knew her too well. Of course, Ash knew Eli just as well, making keeping things secret especially hard.

“Look,” Eli began when Ash finished speaking, his face softening and a soft smile appearing on his lips. “I really don’t believe anyone can hate you. But, if Trevor is going to throw away your friendship because you have feelings for him, he really isn’t a person you should want around. The very fact that some of the best people that I know all like him proves that Trevor is a good guy, that he wouldn’t just shut you down. You have to remember that, if what I think is true, he’s just as nervous as you are. At least this whole fair date thing will show you if you really like him or if this is just some fleeting attraction sort of thing.”

The Fall Fair… Eli hadn’t really given the event much thought. He was busy with school and the upcoming Arts Festival and his upcoming studio project. But he was aware of the plans set in motion from the online activity and, if he was being honest, he didn’t know how to feel about it. Charlie, of all people, was involved in their shenanigans. Had she moved on so quickly? How had she moved on so quickly when Eli still felt guilty for not texting her every morning and every night or saying hello in the halls in place of their vacant, empty looks to one another? Eli wanted her to be happy, he wanted her to move on. In fact, he was fairly certain he was slowly but surely moving on himself, but the whole situation just felt foreign to him.

“Oh I know, I’m not about to pop the question this weekend.” Eli laughed heartily, finishing off his cookie. “But here’s the thing that confuses me: she actually wanted to get to know me. Like genuinely wanted to get to know me. Most people just brush me off or think I’m a pushover or whatever. But she’s so nice and ugh, this whole thing just sucks. Guess I just need to take everything one itty bitty step at a time.”

The jab at Eli having a crush sparked another laugh, Eli reaching out to playfully ruffle Ash’s blonde hair.

“Ha freaking ha.” Eli giggled, attempting to seem monotone and disinterested.

Elias fell silent for a moment, taking in the sounds of the city roaring all around him, mingling sweetly with the gentle autumn breeze dancing through the palm trees. It was a beautiful medley of the bustle of the urban jungle and the gentle lull of the outdoors. Eli sighed, leaning back against the table behind him. He looked over to Ash, looking at her for a moment before he softly smiled.

“You know, I didn’t expect to have much happen this year.” Eli spoke calmly and plainly, as if the thoughts were flowing freely from his mind. “With everything that happened over the summer and all the crap that’s happened since, I really expected nothing but bad things or nothing at all to happen. But even though there’s so much in the air right now and all of these tensions are really high… I can’t help but feel like everything is gonna be okay. It's a weird thought because why wouldn’t they be okay? I don’t know. Sometimes I just get scared too much is going to happen all at once and I’m gonna get swallowed up by it all. But then I remember I’ve got you and Gen and I remember that things are gonna be okay.”

Pausing once again, Eli looked to the clouds floating by above. They, too, were peaceful, a gentle reminder that things were going to be just fine, even if they didn’t quite seem like it at the moment. Stretching his legs out and lacing his fingers together, Eli softly smiled up to the sky.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that you’re real important to me, always the adorable light at the end of every dark tunnel. But you knew that already.” Eli continued with a soft chuckle. “But I just wanna make sure you know that I’m always here for you. No matter what. Sorta your friendly neighbourhood reminder that everything is gonna be okay, like you are for me.”

Eli fought the urge to joke around and apologize for being so mushy but instead, he promptly bit his tongue. His words were true and he needed Ash to know, hell more like remember, that she always had him. Eli remained quiet as he watched the clouds, enjoying the momentary peace that had settled for the first time in months.

outside at the picnic tables

mood

'vibe'

outfit

pretty fly, dude

tags

ash Winona Winona
coded by natasha.

Jace
INTERACTIONS

Rome

MENTIONS

N/A

He knew that was a lie, right? There was no way that Rome could possibly be fine in this moment. Not after what had happened, but Jace didn't know what else to do. He'd done his best to comfort the small boy, but aside from that... there wasn't much that he could really do, was there? Especially if Rome wasn't willing to admit that this was a serious issue.

Plus why would he even bring up the crush thing? It didn't make sense -- at least, not to Jace, not in this moment. Nickie had just caught sight of Rome in a compromising position with an older man. In what world would it then make sense to tell a skinny blonde that you liked him -- and then try to talk about it to him?

Nope, nope, nope.

Jace was confused but he was pretty sure that it didn't make any sense. Yep. Of that, Jace was about fifty percent sure. The timing was off. The timing was weird. Jace knew he shouldn't leave Rome here -- that would be a real dick move but, as people were so passionate about reminding him of, Jace was a dick.

At least it wouldn't be out of character.

"I... yeah... I... I-I'm gonna... uh... g-go," his voice was filled with unnecessary stutters and Jace brought a fist up to cover his mouth so he could clear his throat into it. "I... I-I... uh... I... see you... later..."

And with that, the awkward blonde turned uncomfortably and shuffled his way out of the classroom as quickly as he could.

Was his mind running with a million questions -- the forefront of those being why? As in, why had he just walked out of his crying friend asking about a crush?

Of course. And Jace regretted it. He realized what a dumb move it was the moment he was out the door.

But he didn't have the strength to turn around and admit that.

MOOD: Still, dying of boredom but distracted by Nickie for now.

basics
MENTIONS: Hunter, Gen,

INT: Nickie ditto ditto natsukashii natsukashii geminiy geminiy

tags
TL;DR Liv's trying to distract herself with Nickie, and trying to distract Nickie from whatever daze she's in.
tl;dr
Livanna
Girl, you can't be fixed. Just take this.

Liv rolled her eyes at Nickie's words. She could've been checking her out, but no. Livanna was actually being respectful this time around! Sheesh. "My obsession with you is not weird, it's admirable." She teased. Nickie was a special one, a bitch, definitely-- but was it bad Liv actually believed there was more to her beyond that? Most likely not. Gen was a bitch whoever pissed her off-- and Liv would know, she's seen that side of Gen more than a few times. But yet it still didn't help the way she felt about her. Fuck girls. And not in the good way.

Moving on from her daily Gen migraine. The fact that Nickie was actually defending Hunter was incredibly ridiculous, what? She expected him to just shut up and be in a relationship with her? Is that what she actually wanted? Please, at the sight of the next blue-eyed push-up bra obsessed chick, he'd leave her in a millisecond.

Granted, she didn't have any proof that he would... yet. "You care what I think, just... secretly." The brunette shrugged, returning back to the doodle-filled songbook.

A songbook should be filled with songs, not smiley faces and inappropriate drawings. So when Nickie had asked what was in the book, well, she panicked. "No, that's your specialty." She shrugged, flipping a new page and going to town, as though she was suddenly inspired. Ignoring Nickie for a full minute until she was seemingly done, clearing her throat and suddenly serious.

"Okay, wanna see what I have so far?" Liv handed her the book and waited for her to take the bait.
code by valen t.

Ash
INTERACTIONS

Eli

MENTIONS

N/A

She couldn't help but let out a light-hearted laugh when he reached over and ruffled her hair. Ash tried to duck away from his hand, but that didn't help much. Instead, she just rolled her eyes and tried to smooth the now messy blonde hair back down as the conversation died down and they were just left in silence.

You knew a friendship was good and real when you could sit in absolute silence and it not be awkward.

Then again, her relationship with Eli was more than just friends. Like, there were friendships, and there were best friendships, and then there was whatever it was that Ash and Eli were. Like super mega best friends except that didn't have a good ring to it, so that's why it was just family. Eli was basically like her brother at this point -- and a much better brother than Jace ever would be.

Ash had been lost in her own thoughts. Chewing the cookie, her head still resting against her hand as she stared at the worn wooden table. Talking with Eli was nice because usually, it cleared her thoughts. Made her... come up with some kind of solution, an answer to whatever was troubling her at that moment.

But today it just... left her with even more questions.

Her pale gaze flicked from the table to look at Eli as he started talking. She sure as heck wasn't expecting him to get as sappy as he did and for a moment after he finished, all Ash could really do was blink at him because, well, that was a lot of sweet comments. It brought a huge smile to her face because, well, how could it not? It wasn't often that people reminded her that they were always there for her -- not that Eli needed to because out of everyone in the world, Eli was the only one that Ash knew would be there forever.

So she threw her arms around him and pulled him back into a tight hug. Ash wasn't really good with words -- in case you didn't catch that from her massive rambling nonsense about Trevor to Eli, or the massive rambling of her trying to talk to Trevor -- so all she could really do was hug him back and hope that Eli knew how much she cared about him.

"I love you, Eli." Ash said. "And you know you've always got me, right? Like no matter what happens, I'm always going to be here for you." And of course she meant it.

Because Ash and Eli without each other? Unheard of. They'd been tightknit ever since they'd first met as little kids, and Ash knew that they'd stay that way. Family forever.

jordan

MOOD: sick.
OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: juliette Soap Soap .
Jordan sighed, watching blankly as Juliette stepped away from him. The disappointment was laced all in her tone. His eyes dropped down to his shoes, fingers mindlessly fiddling with themselves as he basked in her dismay. He didn't have expect things to turn out any other way, the guilt was eating at him long before he'd let Juliette down, but the hurt look on her face did nothing more than twist that knife into his gut.

"Not everyone her hates you," Jordan wanted to say. But he was choking over some blockage he couldn't even feel, and was left with lips parted but nothing to say. "Damn."

Juliette's words were followed by a more than awkward moment of silent. By this time, Jordan's gaze had shifted to the students and staff down below. He couldn't help but wish to exchange positions with any of them, nothing they were going through would compare to what he was feeling right now. He'd let down two of the most important girls in his life, and all in one day. That had to be a record or something.

Jordan let out a long exhale at Juliette's words, rocking back and forth on his heels and toes because of how uncomfortable he felt. "Yeah, I... Uh, I'll catch you late, Jules." Was all he had the strength to muster. Jordan scratched the back of his head awkwardly, took a hesitant step closer to JJ, and left her with a peck on the cheek. He wasn't sure why he did it, or how he'd mustered the courage to move closer to her, but he couldn't just leave her after that.

The door of the roof closed behind Jordan with a heavy slam. As soon as he'd shut the doors, Jordan grabbed at his stomach, and quickly skipped down the stairs. He was going to throw up.

code by low fidelity.

Jordan sighed, watching blankly as Juliette stepped away from him. The disappointment was laced all in her tone. His eyes dropped down to his shoes, fingers mindlessly fiddling with themselves as he basked in her dismay. He didn't have expect things to turn out any other way, the guilt was eating at him long before he'd let Juliette down, but the hurt look on her face did nothing more than twist that knife into his gut.

"Not everyone her hates you," Jordan wanted to say. But he was choking over some blockage he couldn't even feel, and was left with lips parted but nothing to say. "Damn."

Juliette's words were followed by a more than awkward moment of silent. By this time, Jordan's gaze had shifted to the students and staff down below. He couldn't help but wish to exchange positions with any of them, nothing they were going through would compare to what he was feeling right now. He'd let down two of the most important girls in his life, and all in one day. That had to be a record or something.

Jordan let out a long exhale at Juliette's words, rocking back and forth on his heels and toes because of how uncomfortable he felt. "Yeah, I... Uh, I'll catch you late, Jules." Was all he had the strength to muster. Jordan scratched the back of his head awkwardly, took a hesitant step closer to JJ, and left her with a peck on the cheek. He wasn't sure why he did it, or how he'd mustered the courage to move closer to her, but he couldn't just leave her after that.

The door of the roof closed behind Jordan with a heavy slam. As soon as he'd shut the doors, Jordan grabbed at his stomach, and quickly skipped down the stairs. He was going to throw up.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 12:23 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... nickie abrams ...
MOOD

...quadruple...quintuple...ugh...

football field

TAGS

liv Soap Soap

Nickie sighed softly, listening to Liv talk while barely registering her words. She heard like she was hearing through cotton; she felt like she was feeling through cotton. She felt like her body was stuffy and like she was numbed; novocaine-d, but whole body.

She studied Liv’s face, and then, with a huff, uncrossed her arms and took the book from Liv.

Her eyes went to the page.

Mrs. Livianna Abrams. That was all that was written on the page. All over it, too.

Though this would normally make Nickie flip, instead, the brunette threw the book back at Liv half-heartedly. “Fuck off,” she sighed dispassionately. “Just…fuck off.”

Nickie looked out at the field, then back at Liv. “Come to think of it, lunch is probably over. I need to get going, anyway.” She turned her back. “Goodbye, Peeping Creeping Tom. Hope I don’t catch you later.”

With that, Nickie began to trudge back to the school, not knowing whether she felt better after having went outside or worse.

Luca has been busy through lunch. Working on project after project, movement after movement till Charlie came back later much to his surprise. Hearing the door open he looked up with a smile as his fingers stopped dancing at the piano keys. “Ahhhh miei amici please come in come in!” Luca greeted Charlie Amy and Lin. Listening to Charlie’s request as his smile grew bigger. A song with Charlie Amy and Lin would surely be a good one, plus it was nice to see Charlie at least looking a little better right now. “Si si! Of course please! I’d love to make some music with you three! What genre where you looking to do?” Luca asked first off. Of course for him to help he needed to know which style and genre Charlie was looking to make. Was she looking for a Slower tempo? What kind of instruments? What pitch?

So many question before they even got started though Luca was excited none the less. Getting up from his seat he quickly headed into the back studio room and came out with a cup of his coffee. Walking back to the piano he leaned against it and looked to the three with a big smile. “Well where would you all like to start off?” He asked once more with clear excitement in his eyes as he sipped the coffee before setting it on the top of the piano.

coded by weldherwings.
[/QUOTE]

Bobby Carson

mood: Embarrassed anxious

tag Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

outfit:
Headset: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61cBweAGaPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Bobby’s smile grew wide when Stella remembered him. Listening to her talk about how she was glad he was ok made him only smile more and nod as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Oh uh yeah hehe I just got back yesterday actually. Glad to be back but jet lag sucks.” Bobby Said to her with a big smile.

“Of course I had fun. Wish some friends could come along but I’m back now! But anyways how are you Stella? How’s you’re stuff coming along? I’ve been waiting to see you’re next Drama.” He admitted with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. God why was he acting so nervous right now?! It wasn’t like he had just released a song about her, for her! Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to have done that before coming back to HA. He knew Stella went here as well for a while but, to release a song then bump into the girl he wrote it for? Surely this had to be some coincidence. Weather it was or not Bobby found himself smiling still as he kept his attention on Stella. Wanting to hear about how she was, how her career was going, what she had lined up next. Now that Stella was right here, right in front of him Bobby couldn’t help but feel like he released this song at the right time.

coded by weldherwings.

MOOD: opinionated king

OUTFIT: clothes

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
Soap Soap (Alex)
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas raised a judgmental eyebrow as soon as he realized Alex was comparing him to Charles Dickens. "Well, Dickens was one of the wealthiest self-made Londoners in history, so thanks. I appreciate the comparison." He listened to the rest of what the girl had to say, polishing off the rest of her fries. "Well, if it's that personal then by all means, make it work. A good backstory never hurts publicity. Hell, I say embellish what you got." If she's as bland as I suspect, some embellishing is most definitely in order...

Great, what a way to deflect from criticism. Chas didn't and never would give a rat's ass about people's excuses and sob stories when faced with his blunt criticisms. Publications can't rely on interesting author biographies to be successful. No matter how near and dear a story is to one's heart, if it doesn't fit into the box of creative ideas the public wants, it's flop. Chas had learned that years ago. Even as a kid, he would answer writing prompts with language eerily similar to what the teacher was looking for. You write for the audience. Not yourself.

"Oh, you're no moron, I certainly get that. But the biggest pitfall to your success as a writer is your idealism. At the end of the day, you can write whatever you want, but you'd be kidding yourself if you expect a narrative about your personal life to ever compete with another Avengers flick." Chas shrugged. He was beginning to find an enjoyment in sharing his philosophies on popular literature. And this time, he actually had someone to listen and understand what he meant. "You can't change the will of the people. Repetition is in demand. Less fulfilling, sure, but once the royalties start flowing in not much else matters. That's the end goal of it all, right?"

He figured it would be a pretty simple answer as to why he avoided going against the grain, but something compelled him to elaborate. Either Alex wasn't getting it, or she had some sort of intrigue for his opinions that were surprisingly not related to drama going on in the big celebrity and H.A. student worlds. "And aside from cash, because believe me, I have plenty, sticking to whatever's popular isn't just a selfish thing. I want people to like my stuff, so I write what I think most people will like. You don't have to make some profound connection with a piece of literature to get value out of it."

He looked around the room. It was empty sans Chas and Alex, but it was still his natural instinct to act as though he was being watched by a team of cameramen at all times. He clapped his hands together and stood up straight, leaving the empty tray he'd eaten fries off of on the table for Alex to dispose of. "Well, that's enough of that. Before you ignore all of my edits, just think about what I said. I'd like to see where this goes."

Sure, most of Chas' current attempts at politeness were out of a sense of superiority to Alex, almost as though she was his underling. But he meant what he said and it was his favorite pastime to give people his opinions, called for or not. "I'll see you around, CEO Barbie." With that, the condescending senior turned around and headed out the door, satisfied with a job well done. His assignment could finally be marked complete and he even had a few minutes to spare for food. Chas checked his wristwatch. Time went by fast in there...
code by valen t.
[/border]

Last edited:

- Location.
music room
- Tags.
Charlie ( geminiy geminiy ), Luca ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ), Lin( ditto ditto ), Dei (Mentioned)
-Outfit.
Pretty-N-Pink

Amy shook her head softly at her friends words, "It's not stupid." It was human, it was natural. I mean Doesn't everyone at some point and time think...hey what if? About their best friends? Most stories and movies encourage it even. She listened to the fact that Charlie had no idea where to go from here, not tat she had finally accepted this fact, "Nothing right now. I mean I think it's a trap to think that something always has to be done, and done immediately. Most mistakes are made from rushing. Just take a breath and Let yourself have time to figure that out." She hoped her words could be a bit of relief for her friend. She liked Lin...why did there HAVE to be an immediate next step? Couldn't she jus tsit in that for a moment till she was ready for whatever came next. "The fact is, you are still friends so you can stay that way for as long as you want. Then If or when you are ready to see about exploring the possibility of more then you can try to decide what comes next. Don't put more stress on yourself then need be love."

"Plus you already know how I feel about that. Just because you've done it before doesn't mean you will do it again, and like you said. This time feels different. But Before you jump into anything or try to avoid a problem that might not be there...forgive yourself. We all make mistakes, we all hurt people unintentionally at times. You can't hold onto that pain forever. Well you can but it's not a very good idea."

It sounded like a lot of wishful thinking to think the if Lin in fact did have a crush on Charlie back that this magical blind date would solve all. Honestly the past week it'd felt like both Ash and Charlie were using this date to fix a problem that can't be fixed by blind dates. Only Lin seemed to be truly looking at it for what it was originally meant to be. A bet. Not a way to find their soul mates and forget about the guys they've started to fall for. She still hoped the dates went well though. Amy truly believed both girls deserved happiness and hoped that the fair would remind them of that. "By that logic so might you." She giggled, "But whatever happens I want you to focus on having a good time at the fair. You deserve a fun date and to have a break from the drama and stress." She chimed.

Neither of them were overly big on touching, something you wouldn't believe after seeing Amy date Kordei. However this was nice. Something about having someone physically there for you connecting with you made this whole thing a lot more barrable to talk about. Sure she always knew that Charlie was there for her and they could talk any time, but finding time to really sit down and break down everything wasn't as common as she sometimes wished it was. Nothing to be done about it though they both had very busy lives, that would only get more busy as they grew up and became more famous. That's why she knew she needed to cherish these moments and keep them locked away in her memory forever.

Charlie listened without any interruption which Amy appreciated being able to fully vent it all out. Though she knew Charlie well enough to know she wanted to. She hated when Amy spoke down on herself, and truly Amy didn't like having those feelings, but...She couldn't help it. She couldn't help but wonder and draw conclusions like that after what's happened. Though to be honest some of those feelings weren't new, they had been lingering in the back of her mind since she first stepped foot on this campus. She'd tried so hard to bury them, make friends and change who she'd been. Maybe that was also her fault. Maybe if shed just been honest with herself from the beginning others would've been honest with her too.

She couldn't help the crack of a smile that curled onto her lips at Charlie's warning of the impeding rant. She nodded ready for whatever she had to say. Listening carefully her expression changed from inner rage to a more thoughtful curious one. Did she have a point about him. Did he know he was wrong, did he really understand how she felt? Perhaps she was the one who thought they were more then what they were? Then again she didn't give him too much of a chance to explain himself. All she did was yell, hit him, and leave. Perhaps he did need to air his side too? Maybe blocking him immediately wasn't the best option either. Maybe he deserved a chance to right his wrong.

"I know you're right. That's why I wrote all weekend. Trying to process, trying to get it all out. Honestly though? Not until right now, saying some of it out loud? Has it really started to feel like the burden is lifting." It didn't make sense to her what the difference was, but there was a difference. She was grateful for it too. Pleasantly surprised by the hug she returned the favor giving a gentle squeeze. She knew she'd be an absolute mess without Charlie. She was her lighthouse in this crazy storm of a school. "Thank you Char you're the absolute best friend anyone could ever ask for. I know we will. And I promise to be right beside you through it all too."

For the first time in what felt like a awhile Amy stood up genuinely smiling and laughing at her words. All felt like it was getting better. Right up until she watched Charlie accidently back into Lin who was apparently at the door for....an unknown amount of time. Everyone seemed a bit shell shocked at the possible implications, but none more then Charlie who absolutely got the hell outta doge with a swiftness not even waiting for Lin to be able to utter a word. Not that he really looked capable of that anytime soon. He just looked lost with a weird grin on hi face that didn't match the confusion in his eyes.

She smiled and waved hello at Lin before they both followed after Charlie to the room Luca was in. "Hey Luca!" he chimed after the warm greeting from him and Charlie. She already knew Luca as he'd helped her on a few songs in the past too. He was so incredibly talented, and it was exciting to work beside him again. Look it was the homecoming gang back together again. She was inwardly giggling at the thought when Luca got her attention by re-entering with coffee. Ugh maybe she should've grabbed lunch. "That's for Charlie to decide, but I'm excited too." She hummed happily for the first time in like four days.
Amethyst K. Jones
coded by incandescent

Amy shook her head softly at her friends words, "It's not stupid." It was human, it was natural. I mean Doesn't everyone at some point and time think...hey what if? About their best friends? Most stories and movies encourage it even. She listened to the fact that Charlie had no idea where to go from here, not tat she had finally accepted this fact, "Nothing right now. I mean I think it's a trap to think that something always has to be done, and done immediately. Most mistakes are made from rushing. Just take a breath and Let yourself have time to figure that out." She hoped her words could be a bit of relief for her friend. She liked Lin...why did there HAVE to be an immediate next step? Couldn't she jus tsit in that for a moment till she was ready for whatever came next. "The fact is, you are still friends so you can stay that way for as long as you want. Then If or when you are ready to see about exploring the possibility of more then you can try to decide what comes next. Don't put more stress on yourself then need be love."

"Plus you already know how I feel about that. Just because you've done it before doesn't mean you will do it again, and like you said. This time feels different. But Before you jump into anything or try to avoid a problem that might not be there...forgive yourself. We all make mistakes, we all hurt people unintentionally at times. You can't hold onto that pain forever. Well you can but it's not a very good idea."

It sounded like a lot of wishful thinking to think the if Lin in fact did have a crush on Charlie back that this magical blind date would solve all. Honestly the past week it'd felt like both Ash and Charlie were using this date to fix a problem that can't be fixed by blind dates. Only Lin seemed to be truly looking at it for what it was originally meant to be. A bet. Not a way to find their soul mates and forget about the guys they've started to fall for. She still hoped the dates went well though. Amy truly believed both girls deserved happiness and hoped that the fair would remind them of that. "By that logic so might you." She giggled, "But whatever happens I want you to focus on having a good time at the fair. You deserve a fun date and to have a break from the drama and stress." She chimed.

Neither of them were overly big on touching, something you wouldn't believe after seeing Amy date Kordei. However this was nice. Something about having someone physically there for you connecting with you made this whole thing a lot more barrable to talk about. Sure she always knew that Charlie was there for her and they could talk any time, but finding time to really sit down and break down everything wasn't as common as she sometimes wished it was. Nothing to be done about it though they both had very busy lives, that would only get more busy as they grew up and became more famous. That's why she knew she needed to cherish these moments and keep them locked away in her memory forever.

Charlie listened without any interruption which Amy appreciated being able to fully vent it all out. Though she knew Charlie well enough to know she wanted to. She hated when Amy spoke down on herself, and truly Amy didn't like having those feelings, but...She couldn't help it. She couldn't help but wonder and draw conclusions like that after what's happened. Though to be honest some of those feelings weren't new, they had been lingering in the back of her mind since she first stepped foot on this campus. She'd tried so hard to bury them, make friends and change who she'd been. Maybe that was also her fault. Maybe if shed just been honest with herself from the beginning others would've been honest with her too.

She couldn't help the crack of a smile that curled onto her lips at Charlie's warning of the impeding rant. She nodded ready for whatever she had to say. Listening carefully her expression changed from inner rage to a more thoughtful curious one. Did she have a point about him. Did he know he was wrong, did he really understand how she felt? Perhaps she was the one who thought they were more then what they were? Then again she didn't give him too much of a chance to explain himself. All she did was yell, hit him, and leave. Perhaps he did need to air his side too? Maybe blocking him immediately wasn't the best option either. Maybe he deserved a chance to right his wrong.

"I know you're right. That's why I wrote all weekend. Trying to process, trying to get it all out. Honestly though? Not until right now, saying some of it out loud? Has it really started to feel like the burden is lifting." It didn't make sense to her what the difference was, but there was a difference. She was grateful for it too. Pleasantly surprised by the hug she returned the favor giving a gentle squeeze. She knew she'd be an absolute mess without Charlie. She was her lighthouse in this crazy storm of a school. "Thank you Char you're the absolute best friend anyone could ever ask for. I know we will. And I promise to be right beside you through it all too."

For the first time in what felt like a awhile Amy stood up genuinely smiling and laughing at her words. All felt like it was getting better. Right up until she watched Charlie accidently back into Lin who was apparently at the door for....an unknown amount of time. Everyone seemed a bit shell shocked at the possible implications, but none more then Charlie who absolutely got the hell outta doge with a swiftness not even waiting for Lin to be able to utter a word. Not that he really looked capable of that anytime soon. He just looked lost with a weird grin on hi face that didn't match the confusion in his eyes.

She smiled and waved hello at Lin before they both followed after Charlie to the room Luca was in. "Hey Luca!" he chimed after the warm greeting from him and Charlie. She already knew Luca as he'd helped her on a few songs in the past too. He was so incredibly talented, and it was exciting to work beside him again. Look it was the homecoming gang back together again. She was inwardly giggling at the thought when Luca got her attention by re-entering with coffee. Ugh maybe she should've grabbed lunch. "That's for Charlie to decide, but I'm excited too." She hummed happily for the first time in like four days.

- Location.
HA Hallway
- Mood.
Her heart is racing, nervous
- Tags.
Bobby ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
-Outfit.
Casual day

She couldn't help the bubble of laughter that left her lips at his comment about Jet lag. "Tell me about it! I hate Jet lag, you're better then me I'd have stayed home and tried to sleep it off an extra day." She was no stranger to it since she's travel all over since she was young. You'd think at some point in time you'd be immune but nope. She was practically comatose when she left the country due to it for at least two days. She could sort of understand the sentiment of wanting to bring along friends, though she didn't have too many of those that she felt close enough to for that. She could count maybe two people? When she was working she was working, and she liked to remain focused on that.

However it was a reminder that he had his own life, with his own friends, and by the sounds of his new song even his own girl. Sure that'd always been the case, but somehow things felt different now, or rather she could feel herself feeling differently about it. Perhaps because all of that was easy to ignore when she never saw him, but now looking at him face to face with that warm and contagious smile on his face...how could she?

he was a bit surprised to hear he's actually been keeping up with some of her work too. It warmed her heart, and her cheeks a bit to hear him say it out loud. "It's coming along great! We're wrapping up filming for this latest season of the show I'm on, but I should be auditioning in a couple weeks for a movie part. Keeping my fingers crossed." She hummed trying to keep up her usual confident glow. After all they were still in the middle of the hallway, she couldn't help people thinking she's all weak in the knees and simping now could she? she had an image to uphold. Despite wanting nothing more then to grab him find a place to sit down just the two of them and talk about all of it. Talk about his life and what he's been up to, talk about everything she's been going through and her work. Just sit and talk for hours on end just like they used to back in the day. Back when he was her safety net. But those days she supposed are long gone now. It'd been how many years now? Too many.

However an idea did pop into her head. Usually if she wasn't working through lunch she'd try and find Zeph, but she knew he was trying to find Ronnie so maybe she should wait till he texted her. "Hey um, do you have plans for lunch right now?" she asked a bit nervously. Why? Who knew. It wasn't like her, then again she was never the same with him that she was with everyone else. They might not could talk for hours...but a 30 minuet lunch could be nice. "It's cool if you're busy, you were probably headed somewhere before this little uh run in."
Stella J. Bailey
coded by incandescent

She couldn't help the bubble of laughter that left her lips at his comment about Jet lag. "Tell me about it! I hate Jet lag, you're better then me I'd have stayed home and tried to sleep it off an extra day." She was no stranger to it since she's travel all over since she was young. You'd think at some point in time you'd be immune but nope. She was practically comatose when she left the country due to it for at least two days. She could sort of understand the sentiment of wanting to bring along friends, though she didn't have too many of those that she felt close enough to for that. She could count maybe two people? When she was working she was working, and she liked to remain focused on that.

However it was a reminder that he had his own life, with his own friends, and by the sounds of his new song even his own girl. Sure that'd always been the case, but somehow things felt different now, or rather she could feel herself feeling differently about it. Perhaps because all of that was easy to ignore when she never saw him, but now looking at him face to face with that warm smile and contagious smile on his face...how could she?

he was a bit surprised to hear he's actually been keeping up with some of her work too. It warmed her heart, and her cheeks a bit to hear him say it out loud. "It's coming along great! We're wrapping up filming for this latest season of the show I'm on, but I should be auditioning in a couple weeks for a movie part. Keeping m fingers crossed." She hummed trying to keep up her usual confident glow. After all they were still in the middle of the hallway, she couldn't help people thinking she's all weak in the knees and simping now could she? she had an image to uphold. Despite wanting nothing more then to grab him find a place to sit down just the two of them and talk about all of it. Talk about his life and what he's been up to, talk about everything she's been going through and her work. Just sit and talk for hours on end just like they used to back in the day. Back when he was her safety net. But those days she supposed are long gone now. It'd been how many years now? Too many.

However an idea did pop into her head. Usually if she wasn't working through lunch she'd try and find Zeph, but she knew he was trying to find Ronnie so maybe she should wait till he texted her. "Hey um, do you have plans for lunch right now?" she asked a bit nervously. Why? Who knew. It wasn't like her, then again she was never the same with him that she was with everyone else. They might not could talk for hours...but a 30 minuet lunch could be nice. "It's cool if you're busy, you were probably headed somewhere before this little uh run in."

Last edited:

Location?
Home
interactions?
Gus , Nate, Saint (Mentions)
outfit?
Casual
Antonio Elizondo

Antonio was very grateful for how cool Gen was about it all. He took the notes and got to work. It was unusual for him to put effort into anything that wasn't his writing, but he knew he had to put in base level work to continue to attend the school. He couldn't disappoint his Tio who'd done so much for him after all. It didn't take him long because despite not putting much effort into things, he was paying decent attention in his classes, and a lot of things just came to him naturally. He had a natural prodigal mind, he just 'wasted it' by being high outta his mind most of the time.

Toni hated getting on twitter, but since he'd joined he found he was less mad about anything on there, but mostly confused. He was confused by his peers actions an reasonings, and morals. It all was a jumbled mess to him to be honest. He'd comment here and there, but for the most part he still tried to stay out of it. A drama free life was the best life after all. The only issue now was Gus. He loved Gus, he was one of his best friends in this whole messed up world. It was an odd friendship no one could deny that, but it worked for them. Times like these showcased that.

Despite Gus's effort to kinda explain what was going on, Toni didn't get it. He didn't understand why Gus was upset, but that didn't honestly matter. The point was that he was and he needed to be there for him. Of course the first thing that popped into his mind was to go smoke, but it seemed like this would be longer then a quick smoke break to get over, so he suggested they just skip the rest of the day. It's not like Toni wanted to stay in school longer then need be anyways.

So he dropped off his homework to his various classes, and went home with him to smoke and talk, and try to figure out how in the hell he was going to try and help fix this. After all the problem was with one of their roommates Nate. He liked Nate and all, just like he did Saint. They all vibed really well together. Maybe he could just talk to him and fix things that way? After of course he got Gus back in a good state of mind. Plus Nate seemed to be the center of a lot recently, so maybe waiting a bit for the right time would e best. When was the right time? Who knew, preferably the rare occasion Toni is sober? Yah that'll be the time.
I became Insane with long bouts of terrible sanity~
coded by incandescent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back