• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hold On (Walk in, open)

TheWritingJester

Hold on to me
Note: This is just a starter, which is why it's short. I will match or surpass any response you give me.

He walked up to you, gave you his phone, and asked you to film him proposing to his girlfriend. So you, like a nice waiter, did as asked. Meaning you got to watch the man get down on one knee, pour his heart out, and be rejected with a pat on the back.

“I’ve been cheating on you, Adi,” she said, grabbed her purse, and walked out of the restaurant.

You got to capture the exact moment something broke inside that man in full color and impeccable sound. As soon as the glass doors of the restaurant closed, he simply collapsed at his table. “I’m so sorry,” you say, handing him his phone back.

“That’s okay,” he replied, his voice breaking. “Would you please bring me a glass of water and the bill?” Shortly afterwards you return with the glass of water, to see him take it from you with shaking hands, pay the bill, then pull out a bottle full of prescription pills. And proceed to pop handfuls of them like candy. What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back