• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So far everyone's post are spot on! Chase and Grace are precious so far, a cute romance for sure

Titus is a beast, maybe a food fight will happen earlier than we anticipate

So far everyone's post are spot on! Chase and Grace are precious so far, a cute romance for sure

Titus is a beast, maybe a food fight will happen earlier than we anticipate
Thanks! Glad you like the romance so far!

And yes, Titus' might even unintentionally start a food fight

Food fight food fight, detention day one!

Btw y'all, before we time skip to something relating to Quidditch I think is what I'm gonna do, does anyone have like a BURNING desire to play out a certain class? Because if so we can do that after the little interactions in the Great Hall during the feast go down lol.

Btw y'all, before we time skip to something relating to Quidditch I think is what I'm gonna do, does anyone have like a BURNING desire to play out a certain class? Because if so we can do that after the little interactions in the Great Hall during the feast go down lol.
i'm fine with playing anything next personally

i feel like grace would sooooo compare the cullens and jacob to wizarding world vampires and werewolfs and might point out like so many inconvenience-
Pls 😭 Those two def need a girl's day out in the muggle world at some point to go to the movies, and go shopping and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back