• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So y’all, I’m thinking either we start off on the train to Hogwarts or if y’all feel that might get to tedious, we start off during the sorting ceremony or shortly before it when all of the new first years are getting led to the Great Hall.

I think I have a good starting post in mind to kick off the RP when we do begin. I hope maybe we can start this thing in around 2 days once we get everyone confirmed and their character sheets.

I think I have a good starting post in mind to kick off the RP when we do begin. I hope maybe we can start this thing in around 2 days once we get everyone confirmed and their character sheets.
So y’all, I’m thinking either we start off on the train to Hogwarts or if y’all feel that might get to tedious, we start off during the sorting ceremony or shortly before it when all of the new first years are getting led to the Great Hall.
both sound good to me

i mean Grace's family is one of the more famous purebloods... i wonder what chase's family would think if they knew he liked the grace walsh-
Yea and I’m assuming Chase’s family is a well known pure blood Gryffindor family due to his father’s Quidditch skills and whatnot.

So yea they’ll probably hear of them and I assume the Crosby’s would be distrustful of the famous Walsh Slytherins and certainly not approve of Chase talking to Grace.

Conversely I think maybe Grace’s parents have heard of the Crosby’s and are like ew a Gryffindor or something. Meanwhile the Crosby’s will just be distrustful of any Slytherin.

Also thinking ahead, I think Chase and Grace become kind of like a love at first sight sort of deal. Cliche, I know, but I think it’s be sort of cute.

ooooo yes, they'd be intrigued when they see each other at hat sort-
Oh I was thinking maybe they meet outside of the castle.

OR, I like the idea of them noticing each other at the sorting hat ceremony.

Like Chase is like damn who the hell is that stunning red head up on the stool getting sorted.

And then Grace is like who is that dashing little brown haired boy sitting up on that stool. Lmao

Oh I was thinking maybe they meet outside of the castle.

OR, I like the idea of them noticing each other at the sorting hat ceremony.

Like Chase is like damn who the hell is that stunning red head up on the stool getting sorted.

And then Grace is like who is that dashing little brown haired boy sitting up on that stool. Lmao
AHAHAHA omg yes tho, they just catch each others eye... tho the realisation that they got sorted into different houses-

AHAHAHA omg yes tho, they just catch each others eye... tho the realisation that they got sorted into different houses-
Yea I love it.

But then how do we get them interacting after.

Does one of them come up to the other? Maybe they both try and look for each other because they’re crushing so hard and trying to get another glimpse at the stunning god/goddess they had seen getting sorted from before.

Does one of them come up to the other? Maybe they both try and look for each other because they’re crushing so hard and trying to get another glimpse at the stunning god/goddess they had seen getting sorted from before.
i think the second option would be more likely, unless you think chase would go looking for grace?

i think the second option would be more likely, unless you think chase would go looking for grace?
Nah I think they both bump into each other looking for each other because they became obsessed and had a crush on each other the moment they laid eyes on the other.

Nah I think they both bump into each other looking for each other because they became obsessed and had a crush on each other the moment they laid eyes on the other.
ahahha yes okok. i could see grace doing research on the crosby's after learning chase's last name

ahahha yes okok. i could see grace doing research on the crosby's after learning chase's last name
Aww lmao. Then she sees all of the records of Chase’s father and how dominant he was for Gryffindor as their seeker in Quidditch.

Aww lmao. Then she sees all of the records of Chase’s father and how dominant he was for Gryffindor as their seeker in Quidditch.
pffft, imagine she gets a glimpse of her parents might approved cause they're family are purebloods. but when she asks her father if he knew chase's father, he shuts down that glimpse of hope completely-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back