• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So once we start getting some character sheets I’ll talk about where we are gonna probably start us off in the RP and plotting that with you guys.

I like the dichotomy of purebred and royal and elegant slytherin gal with my fresh off the London streets thug slytherin
that would so funny and fun to play i swear

And my guy is gonna be clueless and not care at all about classes- only caring about sports and Quidditch. So that’ll be fun to see them being the opposite in many ways.
my gal would prob just go to quidditch games to see chase play-

that would so funny and fun to play i swear

my gal would prob just go to quidditch games to see chase play-
Yea fr lmao.

Yea but she’d have a little conflict with cheering for Gryffindor when they play Slytherin.

So cute thinking of your gal cheering on Chase secretly as Gryffindor faces Slytherin

Also I suspect for the sake of keeping it fun, most of the interactions we have are done outside the classroom in general with this RP.

"Why the hell would I get on one of those ridiculous looking-Wait I get to beat people up without getting detention? IM COMING FOR YOU CHASE"
Chase better keep his head up before his star seeker career is ended in only his first year lmao.

Also I suspect for the sake of keeping it fun, most of the interactions we have are done outside the classroom in general with this RP.
yeah yeah, i think that could be best too
"Why the hell would I get on one of those ridiculous looking-Wait I get to beat people up without getting detention? IM COMING FOR YOU CHASE"
if he asks my gal to help him train-
she'd be to nice to turn it down but too bad at sports to get on a broom

Chase would probably talk her ear off about sports and your gal would be like “what?”

I'm thinking that since we have Slytherins, Gryffindor's, and Hufflepuffs I wanna make a Ravenclaw! A very mad scientist type, a half-blood who's wizard parent left her and so she's insanely curious about all of that. She would absolutely be the type to smuggle muggle things into school to see if she can enchant them

I'm thinking that since we have Slytherins, Gryffindor's, and Hufflepuffs I wanna make a Ravenclaw! A very mad scientist type, a half-blood who's wizard parent left her and so she's insanely curious about all of that. She would absolutely be the type to smuggle muggle things into school to see if she can enchant them
Ooo I like it! Bringing something fresh to the table!

yes that would be soooo cool!

I have no ideas yet but it'll get there :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back