• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Idk if any of you have began creating your character sheets yet but I'm gonna get a character sheet thread up soon. : )

I wanna wait before the character sheet is out, as the guy I’m using was already for a HP fanfic, so I may have to do some format switching.

I wanna wait before the character sheet is out, as the guy I’m using was already for a HP fanfic, so I may have to do some format switching.
Ah got it.

But just so you know, I have no requirement for the format of your character sheets.

If it gets too messy or you want me to instate one tho, I totally can.

Oh okay. Yeah I’ll just wait for the thing to be up then.

Yeah, it should be fine. Just stereotypical character form format.

Also for any of us just joining, feel free to join in the OOC chat or at least just stake you claim that you would be interested in participating in this RP when it starts.

*fighting the urge to PM it to you and somewhat failing and succeeding at the same time*

*fighting the urge to PM it to you and somewhat failing and succeeding at the same time*
Honestly you totally can.

I’m 100000% open to PMs about any ideas or questions you all may have.

Don’t worry I don’t bite! : D Feel free to DM me any time!

I’m hoping to post a character thread soon but I just wanna know all these people who said they were interested are actually interested.

I usually play Slytherins, but I’m going Gryffindor for this one.

I usually play Slytherins, but I decided to go for Hufflepuff after watching Puffs the unlicensed Harry Potter play. If there’s anyone who’s seen that, my OC is like a male version of Meghan, except slightly less goth.

Sorry late reply lol I was occupied with classes. 😭 But I think I'd be interested in playing maybe a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw female!

So I'm thinking of a muggle who grew up on the streets and has a kind of rougher, off-the-cuff kinda personality. Something to set them apart from the douchey noble slytherin

Sorry late reply lol I was occupied with classes. 😭 But I think I'd be interested in playing maybe a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw female!
Ok all good! Awesome glad to hear you're still interested. Good idea either or!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back