• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah fair.

You got a favorite driver (or former driver?)
Professional wise I enjoy Dale Earnhardt Jr and Chris Bell, though the one I really enjoy is REDACTED cause I ain't getting doxxed uwu

Professional wise I enjoy Dale Earnhardt Jr and Chris Bell, though the one I really enjoy is REDACTED cause I ain't getting doxxed uwu
Ah I remember Dale Jr. of course.

Also I like Chris Bell, he's cool.

Erm, ok? I don't see how you can get doxxed for saying who your favorite NASCAR driver but alright. Beyond me lol.

Ah I remember Dale Jr. of course.

Also I like Chris Bell, he's cool.

Erm, ok? I don't see how you can get doxxed for saying who your favorite NASCAR driver but alright. Beyond me lol.
Lmao it's more so a joke, he's a local who isn't in the professional league yet and sticks to the local races

Lmao it's more so a joke, he's a local who isn't in the professional league yet and sticks to the local races
Oh then nvm. Yea, that you might wanna stray away from.

I thought you meant a NASCAR driver and I was gonna say that's literally the highest level of professional stock car racing lol. These guys in the cup series are worldwide celebrities.

Oh then nvm. Yea, that you might wanna stray away from.

I thought you meant a NASCAR driver and I was gonna say that's literally the highest level of professional stock car racing lol. These guys in the cup series are worldwide celebrities.
Oh for sure! But the two I mentioned prior are Racers I try to keep up with, though I only very recently got into it. But I have hope my local boy will make it to that level, he's doing really well!
Before that was football because highschool, I was a band nerd and forced to attend games

Otherwise I know nothing about sports

Oh for sure! But the two I mentioned prior are Racers I try to keep up with, though I only very recently got into it. But I have hope my local boy will make it to that level, he's doing really well!
Before that was football because highschool, I was a band nerd and forced to attend games

Ah I sure hope he can make it to the big leagues! Hey, gotta start somewhere! Everyone once did!

Also I was in my high school's marching band all four years but still never understood football despite being required to go to all of our home games lol. What instrument did you play?

Ah I sure hope he can make it to the big leagues! Hey, gotta start somewhere! Everyone once did!

Also I was in my high school's marching band all four years but still never understood football despite being required to go to all of our home games lol. What instrument did you play?
Oh my god I never understood ANYTHING about the games either, despite doing marching for 4 years (and band in general for 8). I was a flute player, so you never really heard me! You?

Oh my god I never understood ANYTHING about the games either, despite doing marching for 4 years (and band in general for 8). I was a flute player, so you never really heard me! You?
Bro omg yea I never understood nor cared about football. Plus our team sucked.

Also lol flute, rip, poor you, we couldn't hear you then.

I played on the drumline, best years of my life. I played the quads/tenor drums.

oooh, oooh what did you play?

I played Trombone

Bro omg yea I never understood nor cared about football. Plus our team sucked.

Also lol flute, rip, poor you, we couldn't hear you then.

I played on the drumline, best years of my life. I played the quads/tenor drums.
I always loved the drumline! My band's drumline was so damn cool and had the best rhythms, the only good part about band in my opinion

YOOO, this is dope. Maybe we need to form a band in the RP

I always loved the drumline! My band's drumline was so damn cool and had the best rhythms, the only good part about band in my opinion
I mean I'm super biased but yea, the drumline was the coolest part of the band. Coolest people and the coolest parts. Coolest instruments too. I loved playing my quads.

oooh, oooh what did you play?

I played Trombone
Flute!
Trombone was so cool because I never understood how you knew each position, though I hated most of my trombone players lmaooo

Funny enough, some of my best friends from the marching band were all trombone players lmao.

The flute group was so small so we were all close. Doesn't help out of the 4 (including me) flutes, one was family. I ended up taking the oboe parts even if I didn't play oboe, so you NEVER heard me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back