• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts- Year 1’s

It might be at a relatively late time, as I'm in an early timezone and have a ton of homework to finish, but I can definitely get a CS in tonight. :D

It might be at a relatively late time, as I'm in an early timezone and have a ton of homework to finish, but I can definitely get a CS in tonight. :D
Awesome! I'll count you in! thanks for letting me know.

Edric Blight Edric Blight ; Seems as if I missed my opportunity to join this but wish you and the writers of this awesome roleplay the best of luck. 💕
Aww thank you so much.

I’m so sorry you were just a little too late but I appreciate this classy message!

I really wish you the best of luck too! Feel free to read along with the roleplay if you so please! ❤

Aww thank you so much.

I’m so sorry you were just a little too late but I appreciate this classy message!

I really wish you the best of luck too! Feel free to read along with the roleplay if you so please! ❤
I will definitely be reading along as I love HP so much! 💕

Sunfall27 Sunfall27 if you need some reference for some of our other characters in the cast I can give you one. Just dm if needed. Otherwise I would love a character sheet ASAP for you! : )

@Edric Bright What would you like included in the character sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back