• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts- Year 1’s

If this is still up, super interested! I've been looking for a casual slice of life and this is a great idea to start one!

If this is still up, super interested! I've been looking for a casual slice of life and this is a great idea to start one!
Yea it’s still up! Come on and join us in OOC chat!

Also character thread is up so feel free to post your character sheet!

So glad you’re interested in this idea. We’d be happy to have you.

Hi y’all, just letting you know that if you were interested, please shoot to have your character sheet done by the end of the day so we can aim to start the RP tomorrow! Thank you!

Hey i hope im not too late, i'd really like to be part of this RP. I can make my character sheet quickly! Im really interested.

Hey i hope im not too late, i'd really like to be part of this RP. I can make my character sheet quickly! Im really interested.
You’re not too late if you make a character sheet real quick! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back