• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts- Year 1’s

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there. This is my first time ever attempting to make a group interest post or hosting as a GM but I thought I’d try my hand at it using a concept I came up with. I’ve been on this site for a while so I thought hey, why not?! Make a group RP and be a GM! It’s my birthday as of posting this today so I thought I’d take a shot. Anyways, without further ado, let’s get on to the juicy stuff.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a small group RP (I say small because I’m really not looking for that many characters, but I’ll see about increasing the number of players if enough people somehow seem to be interested in this) based on the Harry Potter universe set in Hogwarts.

Here’s the basics: This RP is honestly probably gonna start off as a pretty slice of life ordeal and gradually as the in game years progress, be filled with more action (that we can discuss in OOC if anyone is actually even interested in the idea I have).

Basically, I’m hoping to get together a group of a few people who would like to roleplay as a young Hogwarts student starting at 11 years old at Year 1, all the way up to Year 7 (if the RP goes that long).

We’d all play one little student and watch them grow and mature through the years. There can be friendships made, enemies made, and hell even romances brewing (LGBTQ always welcome).

I do have an OC in mind that I would like to play so I’ve got mine down. As for character sheets, if you are interested you may be as detailed or not as you want in your Hogwarts student’s character sheet.

So, does this idea at all sound appealing to you? Fun at all? Would you like to play your little Hogwarts OC starting on the train ride at year 1 and watch them grow, learn magic, and form relationships in a fun more laid back kind of casual RP? Maybe think about joining and saying “I’m interested.”

If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your future searches. If I get enough people liking this idea and interested I’d love to start this RP. If it just dies out, well then sticking to 1 x 1’s like usual it is for me again. I typically don’t do group RPs so I’m super excited to attempt to GM.

Hope to see ya soon. Comment down below if interested in this Hogwarts Year 1-7 RP.

(Also I should specify- NO CANON STUDENTS. Canon professors are allowed but I’d prefer if all of our students are OCs. Kind of like a Hogwarts but what if Harry and his Golden Trio just never existed?)

I’m busy today because of my birthday but hopefully I can get one up either late tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back