Hogwarts, The Next Generation [Inactive]

Remus dared not speak the accursed name, for it had become taboo to everyone other than Riddle's followers. He merely nods, neither he nor Tonks averting their eyes from the traitor. "You sold our friends to Him!"

Page face went pale. She quickly got up ignoring the pain and ran to find Jasper. She has to make sure he's safe. Scorpius let's her go, knowing it would be pointless to stop her.

Wormtail whimpered pathetically at the werewolf's feet. "I didn't mean for Him to kill them! He's too strong. He's after the children!"

Page ran as fast as she could and finally found Jasper. "Jasper!" She quickly hugged him tightly, she was scared that something happened yo him.

Jasper's eyes glazed over and made him look as though he were in a trance. "Hello, Darling." He ran a hand through her hair.

Jasper shakes his head. "Tell my mum and dad that I'll be back." He pulls her closely. "On the other hand, would you come with me?"

Page looks up at him. She knows that somethings off about him and she's going to figure out what. "Okay, I'll come with you."

Dolohov was waiting for the couple as they left St. Mungo's. It was he, in fact, who had taken Jasper and led him right to Voldemort. "Come on, kid." He mutters.

Page looks at Jasper, "How do you know him?" Her heart is sinking that he might be under a spell. And if he is... she doesn't even want to think about it.

Valerie waited and waited with the baby. She was angry at Scorpius. "He needs to make up his mind. The Dark Lord needs him." She stroked Arceus.

Jasper turns to her. "Don't worry. I'm alright."

Page looks sceptical, but stays quiet. She's not going to act without being sure, but she can't fight anyone in her condition.

Scorpius feels his wrist burning. He groans and holds his wrist, not daring to give in. He doesn't want to go back to Him.

Dolohov spoke instructions in his mind. Jasper obeyed. "Everything will be just fine, dearest." He strokes her hair. Voldemort's voice hissed through Scorpius's head. "Return and fulfill your destiny. I would hate to spill the blood of a Malfoy."

Page looks up at him, his eyes look hazy. She takes a step back and quickly takes out her wand. "Stay away from me."

Scorpius grabs his head and drops to his knees, "Why the hell would I join you again!?!"

Dolohov spoke quietly with a sneer. "You and your brother obviously don't give a damn about your poor mother."

Voldemort went wild with laughter and points his wand at someone. "CRUCIO!" A woman screamed in agony. "Take my ancestor's locket back, Scorpius. If you wish for your mother's life."

Page freezes, and slowly lowers her wand. "What did you do to my mother!?!"

Scorpius, holds his head. "Don't touch her!" he screams. "Fine, fine... I'll see you. But, please don't hurt her."

He laughs. "Me? Nothing at all. That would be the gift of my Lord's other followers. It was not I that harmed her. In fact, I love your mother, child."

Voldemort ceases with his curse on Arabella. "Good boy. Very good indeed."

Page holds her wand tightly, "Where is she!?!" She points her wand at him, "ANSWER ME!"

Scorpius drags himself back to Him. He has not let himself revert back to his old self.

Jasper makes the same gesture toward Page. "Pocket it, now."

Mrs. Malfoy's face was white as she lay alive but motionless under the roof of her father in law. "She's alive, boy. But, I'm not sure for how much longer." Valerie heard every word and started crying. Turning away from Bella, Riddle rounded on Cissy. "Bring all three of them."

Page looks at Jasper with anger, but puts her wand away. "Fine, just take me to my mother."

Scorpius goes to were He is. He knows this place like the back of his hand since he was under His control for a very long time. "I'm here, now unhand my mother!" he demands.

Valerie was in the corner, standing over her mother in law. What had she just done? She used the cruciatus curse on her own mother in law! This was her fault!

The children are led away to the Dark Lord, arriving moments after Scorpius.

Page looks at her brother and quickly runs up to him to hug him. "Please tell me you didn't give in." Scorpius shakes his head, "No," he holds his sister tightly. He looks up and glares at Jasper, he must be under Voldemort's control. But, he can't help but feel pity for his sister. He let's go of her and stands in front of her protectively, "What do you want?"

Valerie sprinted to Scorpius's embrace. "Forgive me. I didn't mean to harm her." She forced his arms around her. Jasper's eyes phase from glazed over to their normal green shade. He kept fighting

Scorpius looks down at her, "What did you do to my mother!?!" he doesn't hold her back. Page sees that Jasper's eyes turn to his normal forest green eyes. She walks up to him and hugs him, "Remember the library? Or when I walked into you? Or when you woke me up?"

Still holding him, Valerie falls to her knees. "He made me do it, Scorpius!" Jasper pats her softly on the back and sobs. "I'm sorry. I led you right into this!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back