Hogwarts, The Next Generation [Inactive]

Scorpius slowly holds her back, "I'm sorry..." Page holds him tightly, "It's fine, love. I know you never meant to do this." she smiles gently at him, wiping away his tears.

"Don't make me gag, children. Page! Step away from that blood traitor or you will be punished."Lucius wasn't in the mood for his grandchildren to betray him. Valerie felt complete. He didn't reject her anymore. Now was the time to fight back against this abuse. "Albus Dumbledore."

Page looks up at Lucius, "No, I love him. I don't care what his blood is!" she grabs Jasper's hand tightly. Scorpius helps Valerie stand up, he then turns his attention to his grandfather, "How dare let your own daughter get hurt!"

Jasper blushed again and moved in front of Page. "Albus Dumbledore." he repeated. Lucius shrugged. "It was either your brat and his mother or your own, Scorpius."

Page looks at her boyfriend and stands up to his said, "Albus Dumbledore," she repeats.

Scorpius holds his wand tightly, ready to fight.

"He scares you, doesn't he, Tom?" Harry Potter emerged from the shadows. "He scared you while you went to school and he scares you to this day. Even after his death."

Voldemort glares at Potter, "No one scares me! I am the most powerful wizard there has ever been!" he looks down at Page. "And with this child's knowledge my army will be complete!"

"You used everyone at Hogwarts to get to Dumbledore and they all refused to harm him. You used me, got rid of Hagrid, Snape, everyone that Dumbledore held close to him. I feel truly sorry for you, Riddle." "Like hell you'll have her." Jasper pointed his wand at the snake. "Reducto!"

Voldemort takes a step closer to Harry, "Why? I never used them they came to me! They wanted this new world order and the only thing that stands in my way are these children and you. Now, would you like to try death again?" Page smiles at her boyfriend, "Thanks"

"You'll not lay a finger on my grandson, Voldemort!" Molly Weasley's wand hand was shaking angrily. "You used Malfoy too, didn't you. He couldn't kill the headmaster, so you sent Snape." Harry's rage was boiling.

Voldemort chuckles, "Of course I did! He resisted at first but a little push got him to do the job." he glares at Molly, "You do not tell me what to do, women!" he turns to the Jasper and Page, "Come here my dear child."

Jasper refuses to allow Voldemort access. "Back off!" Ron and Hermione's wands both shoot ropes at the death eaters surrounding them. Valerie was so confused as to what to do. She had her back to her master. "P-Please..."

Voldemort keeps getting closer, "As if you could ever hurt me, child." Meanwhile Page freezes up as he gets closer to them, she squeezes Jasper's hand tightly. Draco and his wife come in and tie up the rest of the death eaters.

"Leave him alone! Leave my sister alone!" Valerie screamed. A small black pup came trotting up toward the group, growling at Voldemort. "Nice of you to show up, Malfoy." Ron breathed heavily.

Page takes a deep breath and walks up to Voldemort. She grips her wand, "Avada Kedavra!" she aims at him. At the same time Voldemort puts up his wand, "Avada Kedavra." By the looks of it, either one of them could die today. Draco looks at Ron, "I wouldn't let my children face this alone, now would I Weasley?"

Ebony growls from where she stood between the front paws of her father. Then, without warning, she charged at Voldemort and bit him on the leg. "Are you really kidding!" Remus yells.

Voldemort screams and lets go of his consecration an that's all Page needs. She pushes her spell forwards and it hits the dark lord. When she opens her eyes she sees his body and falls to her knees, "Its over, its finally over.."

"More so than you think, Page." Sirius held something in his arms. There were tears in his eyes and he wouldn't allow anyone else to see it.

Page starts to cry, her Mark fades away, she hugs herself tightly. Scorpius looks as if a weight has just been lifted off his shoulders.

"NO!" Sirius screams. "NO!" He felt the puppy go cold in his arms. He wanted someone to hurt as much as he was right now.

Page looks up at see Ebony's limp dog form body. Her eyes go wide and she starts to cry even harder, one of her only friends is dead.

Remus tries taking the pup from his friend. "Sirius, it's over." Sirius growls. "Shut up!" Voldemort's curse had rebounded and hit poor Ebony in the face.

Page gets up from her family and walks up to Sirius, he looks at Ebony, "Thank you, thank you for being my friend. But, why did you try to be the hero? Why couldn't you let me die, we both knew we would have killed me if you didn't bit him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back