Hogwarts, The Next Generation [Inactive]

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Melody Frazier submitted a new role play:

Hogwarts, The Next Generation - What happens after the magic?

The children of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black are entering their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. First, there's Ebony Black, daughter of Sirius Black, then there's Nicole Lupin, Remus Lupin's daughter, who has inherited her father's secret. Both girls have grown up at the home of Lupin and Tonks. Ebony was raised by the werewolf after her own father went to Azkaban. Sirius begged Remus to keep her heritage a secret and Moony agreed to adopt Ebony and raise her as his...
Read more about this role play...

Page and Scorpius are sitting in the Great Hall waiting for the opening ceremony to start. Her brother is fooling around with his friends will she's reading her text book. None of his friends dared to talk to her without her brother giving them death glares. She wishes she had friends outside her brother circle. Everyone is mostly scared to talk to her because of him and because some think she's like her father. Well her father before he changed. She just wants to go to her room and lay down.

Ebony inclines her head toward the stool, as the pale, dark haired gir, Nicole wasn't paying attention when her name was called to put on the tattered Sorting Hat. The werewolf glares at her friend and sits upon the stool. The hat considered her for a moment. "Ah, is this fear I sense?" shivered on the stool, then waited. "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat called out and Nicole joined Ebony among the other Gryffindors.

Page claps happily when the girl gets Gryffindor. Everyone at her table looks at her weirdly but she doesn't care. She's always happy when someone goes to the house they wanted.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

The ceremony continued to go on for the next half hour. Ebony groans with pangs of hunger. "I wish Professor McGonagall would hurry with her speech. I'm exhausted!" Nicole moans.The headmistress stopped speaking and the plates appeared, laden with food.

Page lays her head down, but snaps her head up when Professor McGonagall stops talking. Her brother teases her and she punches his shoulder. "Shut it, you know I hate speeches" he rolls his eyes.

(Remember, Ebony doesn't know her father is Sirius)As the feast continues, Ebony and Nicole talk about what they believe the school will be like. "Nicole, we'll have to leave when your time comes." Ebony laughs at the joke. Nicole rounds on her. "Dad said you can't come with me, Eb."

Page wats quietly, while her brother takes about how he's going to be number this year. She sighs, he brother is a brat sometimes.

Ebony laughs loudly. "What Dad doesn't know won't hurt him, Sissy." The feast concluded with pudding and cakes. She gets up and walks past the Slytherin table, noticing Page and waving to her.

When the feast ends she stands up and sees Ebony waving at her. She smiles brightly and waves back. Her brother quickly grabs her and leads her away. "What are you doing!?! " she demands. "You should only take to people in your house" he states. "I swear your is over baring!" She glares at him and stomps away.

That evening, in their dormitory, the two friends sat on Nicole's bed, swapping Chocolate Frog Cards.

In the Slytherin dormitory, a girl with curly brunette hair with white streaks in it rushes to Page and Scorpius, hugging the both of them. "You barely wrote this summer." Valory Parkinson kisses Scorpius on the cheek.

Page makes a face when she kisses her brother. She pretends to gag and back away from them. "You two have fun, I'm going to the library" her brother looks conflicted but nods. "Very well, just be careful" she nods and walks out of the dormitory.

She looks at Scorpius and smirks. "Well, what's your excuse?" She instead met his lips with hers. "You can't have been busy all summer and not take time to send a single owl my way.

Scorpius smirks and kiss her back, "My family took a trip to America. My father didn't allow me to send owls. But I did miss you"

Meanwhile, as Page walks to the library she bumps into someone. "S-sorry!"

"Your father needs to back off." Valory left for her dormitory, disappointed.

The boy drops his books, his vivid red hair shining in the sunlight that came through the window."You're that girl from the opening feast, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, and I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was walking." She goes down and starts to pick up his books.

This boy was Ron and Hermione's eldest son, second year, Jasper Weasley. He smiles at Page. "Don't worry about it." He bent down to pick up his things and his hand met hers. He quickly took it away. "Thank you, Page."

She blushed when he touched her hand, but quickly pulled it away. "Anytime, Jasper." She gives him a small smile before walking away.

Jasper stared after her then joined Ebony and Nicole at their table. "Homework already?" Ebony nodded and shushed him.

Nicole laughed quietly. "Is that your girlfriend?""Oh, stuff it, Nic." Jasper retorted. Valory ended up ignoring Scorpius all through lunch that day and when they got free period, she spent it in her dormitory.

Page is on the far side of the library by herself, just reading for fun. But she can't help but smile, someone wasn't scared to talked to her!

Scorpius tried making it up to her by send her a letter filled with why he loved her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing her book in frustration at her friends, Ebony left the library, almost slamming the door behind her.

"She's mental, Eb is." Jasper muttered. Nicole left with her friend, leaving Jasper to go find Page.

Page is reading a book about the Dark Arts. The Dark Arts has always interested her but she never dared to do it. She wants to but when she feels ready enough.

Seeing the title of Page's book, Jasper's stomach flipped. "Excuse me. Did you get that from the Restricted Section? Don't you need special permission for that?"

Page quickly closes the book."M-my father gave it to me. But I haven't tried any of it, so I'm not breaking any rules."

Jasper shrugs. "I'm not a prefect, so I can't really get you into trouble, Page. I was just curious."

Outside the school grounds, a great black dog patrols the edge of the barrier separating him from his precious Ebony.

Valory reads Scorpius' latest letter and tears drip onto the parchment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back