Hogwarts, The Next Generation [Inactive]

Page smiles gently at him, "Its okay. I was just worried that I would have to fight.."

Scorpius clears his throat, "You look well, Page."

"You will not have to fight. You'll leave that to the master duelist. Valerie peeks out from behind her boyfriend and smiled at them both.

Ron and Hermione had been looking for their son and when they found him, they were relieved to see that he was alright. A rat with a missing toe was under the bed, waiting. Jasper teases her with a kiss on the cheek. "Good girl." Valerie laid her baby on the bed for Page to see. The baby laughed and started kicking waving tiny fists.

Page smiles at her nephew and gently holds him. She smiles down at him. He reminds her of her own brother. Draco and his wife walks in. He's not even mad that she's on his lap, they're just happy that she's awake.

Jasper started playing with the baby's lips, gently poking them. Scabbers backs up to the head of the bed without a word. Valerie jumps a little. "Hi, Daddy. Hi, Mum."

Draco nods at her and smiles at his daughter. They walks in and stand by their daughters sidePage smiles up at Jasper. He's so good with kids, she thinks.

Wormtail was desperate. He was sent to spy and now had his information. He needed freedom. Jasper pushes Page up a bit so he could get up. "I should go." Valerie looked at him questioningly.

Page pouts a little, "Okay, just be careful." She kisses his cheek before he leaves. She feels that everything is going to be okay.

Draco had an uneasy feeling and felt like puking. "What's that smell?" He sniffed his children just to be sure.

Draco grabs her chin gently. "Child, why did Jasper leave so quickly?" Valerie quickly grabs Arceus. "Oh no."

Page looks at her father, "He probably wanted to give me time with my family. Do you... do you think he's going to hurt me? He would never do that dad!"

Arabella looked confused too. "Draco, be rational." She was squeezing her daughter's shoulders. "I know my father, Arabella. He may have performed the Imperious Curse."

Page sits up quickly, but winces at the pain. She still has stitches. "Is Jasper in trouble!?!" She looks deathly worried about him.

Her mother pushed her back down in the bed. "You'll stay where we know you're safe." With that, they swept from the room, leaving her with Scorpius, Valerie and Arceus. On the positive side, Ebony was on the road to recovery and Sirius was confident enough to leave her alone while he focused on Voldemort

Page is still worried but she listens to her brother. "Is he going to be okay?" He nods and gently holds her hand. "Hell be fine, but for now worry about getting better." She nods. "Okay."

The smell of the rat had reached Ebony's room and Sirius growled. "What's happening, Sirius?" His cousin asks as she laid Teddy to sleep. Sirius, being in his Animagus form, couldn't answer. He trotted from his daughter's room toward Page's.

Page sits up and hold her nephew. When the snuffles walks into the room she smiles. "Here to keel my company?" She smiles at him as she gently rocks her nephew.

Sirius ignored her and kept growling as he sprinted to the bed and almost knocked it over. Remus wasn't far behind with Tonks. "Sirius, get him out from under the bed and we'll kill him together!" Remus points his wand under the bed.

Page holds on to the bed tightly. She quickly hands her nephew to his mother. "Both of you get out of here. Valerie nods and leave but Scorpius stays by her side. "No, I'm responsible for you."

Sirius manages to back out from under the bed, the filthy traitor's tail in between his jaws. "Impedimenta!" Tonks thrust her wand in the rat's direction. It twitched and hit the wall. Sirius wanted desperately to face his former friend, but knew he couldn't. "Sirius, go back. Go to Valerie." Remus orders the dog. Sirius growled and left.

Page looks completely confused, she quickly sits up and winces. She holds her stomach and looks at Remus. "What in bloody hell is going one here?" Meanwhile, Scorpius tries to make his sister lay back down, she has to save her energy to get better. Once she's better he's planning on using her knowledge to take off this Mark.

With the great dog gone, Remus sighs. "This is no rat, Page. This....creature, is an Animagus. Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius was pacing the floor just outside the room. He growls in frustration and started to paw the door.

"What is Pettigrew doing here!?! ...please tell me its not because of.." she freezes up a bit waiting for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back