Hogwarts, The Next Generation [Inactive]

Jasper sets his gifts on a chair by the door and stands next to the bed. "Page, are you going to fake this for ever?"

Valerie was laying with Scorpius, but a little further down, so that the only place she could kiss was his shoulder. "It'll be alright, Scorpy." She smiles at him.

Page moves a bit in her sleep, but doesn't wake up. But she does squeeze his hand.

Scorpius holds her tightly, "I just don't want to be that person again and I don't want to lose you"

Jasper smoothed his thumb across Page's knuckles. "Wake up." He bends down and whispers in her ear. "I don't want your dad to kill me."

"You couldn't lose me if you tried. I even tried and I failed." Valerie laughs, thinking of her attitude in class so long ago.

Page moves a bit in her sleep, bit it looks like she's forcing herself to stay that way. She doesn't want to face him, she doesn't want to face the truth of him leaving her.

Scorpius chuckles and nods. He seems much cheerful now a days.

Jasper laughed and kissed her lips. "You'll have to wake up for more, Page."

It was getting increasingly frustrating for Voldemort. "CHILDREN! YOU LOST CHILDREN!" He thrust his wand in Erasmus and Bellatrix's direction. "CRUCIO!"

Page gives in and wakes up, she looks up at him and blushes a little. "You still care about me?"

Scorpius can feel his Mark burn a bit due to Voldemort's rage, but he pushes it back. He's strong enough to fight it back.

Jasper rolls his eyes and thumps her head. "Don't be stupid!" He kisses her again and resists any other urges that he had been having recently.

Valerie hears Bellatrix and her father scream in agony and she starts crying. "Make it stop!"

Page smiles and kisses him back, grabbing his shirt tightly. Letting herself melt against him.

Scorpius holds her tightly wincing at his own pain. "Shhh, its okay. Just hold it out my dear."

Jasper snogs the girl and pulls back. "Please don't entice me like this."

"Master, please help me!" She didn't care what she called him, or that she hated it.

"MERCY, MY LORD!" Erasmus screams.

Page snogs him back and smirks, she gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

Scorpius holds her tightly, ignoring his own pain. "It'll b-be over soon."

Voldemort stops and Erasmus chokes a response. "It pains me that my child, my precious, most treasured possession, isn't here serving you."

"Stop trying to entice me, wicked veela." Jasper teased. "I'm in love with a beautiful woman."

"Oh really? Tell me about this women." she smiles at him.

Scorpius feels relieved when the pain finally stops, "See, I told you if would stop."

"She's about your height, same eyes, same wicked blonde hair that she inherited from her father." Jasper smirks.

"Yes, my love. You did tell me." Valerie was sweating now. "Forgive me. I didn't listen."

"She sounds so familiar. Now tell me, why did you fall in love with this girl?" she smirks.

Scorpius nods and tries to keep his breath steady, "Its okay."

"I can't tell you. It's a secret between the two of us." Jasper chuckled.

"You're hurt, aren't you, Scorpy?" Valerie squeezes his hand as tight as possible.

"Do you want me to flick you again?" He asks, teasing her. Her helps her sit up and sits where she previously lay and then pulled her onto his lap to cradle her. "The healer wanted me to inform him if anything changed, then I thought 'I don't want to share you.'"

"Scorpius, don't put shoving Veritaserum down your throat past me after that episode with Slytherin's locket. Tell me the truth." Valerie ordered.

Page giggles and rest her head on him. "So, your just being greedy right now." she says as she kisses his cheek.

Scorpius sighs, "Fine, yes I did get hurt. But I can handle it, love. I just want my sister to wake up, so we can figure out a way to get rid of this bloody Mark."

Jasper shrugs. "I guess I am. Sue me." He blushes and kisses her shoulder.

Valerie smiled. "She's probably awake by now."

Page blushes and kisses him deeply.

Scorpius nods, "Probably," he stands, "I'll check on her, you stay here with out son."

Jasper smiled and resisted the urge to go much farther than kissing. "He's probably coming."

"Don't you dare leave me alone with....V-Voldemort....on the loose." Valerie tried to stand up.

Page chuckles and smiles at him, "No one know I'm awake, silly." she leans back in for another kiss.

Scorpius nods, "Okay, you can come." he gives her a gentle smile before they leave.

"Are you sure?" Jasper looks at the door for a long time. With infant in tow, Valerie and Scorpius make their way to Page's room. Jasper raises his wand, thinking it might be an attacker

"I'm pretty sure." She smiles, but her face goes white when he pulls up his wand. She is in no condition to fight anyone.

Scorpius walks in and sees his sister is awake; in her boyfriends lap. He would scold her but he's just happy she's awake.

Jasper looks down at his precious Page and frowns, lowering his wand. "I apologize, my dearest." He had no intention of scaring the girl again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back