• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless

• intro

cirque

jukebox the ghost

overview.

D
    ear ________,

We are very pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed in this letter is the list of materials you will need for your year at Hogwarts. Term starts on September 1st and we await your OWL no later than July 31st. We look forward to seeing you at Hogwarts!

Signed,
    The Headmaster

So, you've finally received your acceptance letter for Hogwarts! How is your year at Hogwarts going to go. Will it be a laidback, smooth year? Most likely not. Did you really think that nothing interesting happens at Hogwarts?

Hello there! My name is juniper and I'm here with a reboot of a Hogwarts roleplay (yeah, again I know.)! Here we have an OC roleplay that is mostly a sandbox type of roleplay with the occasional events sprinkled in as well as the occasional big plot idea. So yeah, it'll mostly be our characters going about their day at Hogwarts!

intro

roles

rules

after all

this
time?

genre

magical, school, slice of life, adventure, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

unlimited!

requirements

discord is required for ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

PLOT
Dear ________,

We are very pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed in this letter is the list of materials you will need for your year at Hogwarts. Term starts on September 1st and we await your OWL no later than July 31st. We look forward to seeing you at Hogwarts!

Signed,
The Headmaster

So, you've finally received your acceptance letter for Hogwarts! How is your year at Hogwarts going to go. Will it be a laidback, smooth year? Most likely not. Did you really think that nothing interesting happens at Hogwarts?

OVERVIEW
Hello there! My name is juniper and I'm here with a reboot of a Hogwarts roleplay (yeah, again I know.)! Here we have an OC roleplay that is mostly a sandbox type of roleplay with the occasional events sprinkled in as well as the occasional big plot idea. So yeah, it'll mostly be our characters going about their day at Hogwarts!

HOUSES
Slytherin

Founder: Salazar Slytherin
Colors: Green and Silver
Symbol: Serpent
House Ghost: The Bloody Baron
Notable Traits: Ambitious and Cunning

Hufflepuff
Founder: Helga Hufflepuff
Colors: Yellow and Black
Symbol: Badger
House Ghost: The Fat Friar
Notable Traits: Loyal and Patient

Ravenclaw
Founder: Rowena Ravenclaw
Colors: Blue and Bronze
Symbol: Eagle
House Ghost: The Gray Lady
Notable Traits: Witty and Creative

Gryffindor
Founder: Godric Gryffindor
Colors: Gold and Red
Symbol: Lion
House Ghost: Nearly Headless Nick
Notable Traits: Brave and Daring

ROLES
Head of Houses
One professor from each of the 4 houses are selected to be the head of house.

Professors
Each professor is assigned to teach a subject.

RULES
rule one

This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders and sexualities are welcome and encouraged here!

rule two
This roleplay takes place in an alternate plane of existence. Canon characters such as Voldemort, Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, etc do not exist here. Your OCs may have a last name such as 'Potter' 'Black' Malfoy' 'Weasley' and such but your characters cannot be descended from canon characters as they do not exist here.

rule three
I will allow veelas, werewolves, vampires, parseltongues, selkies, animagi, and such but obscurials are not allowed here. Please do not ask me if your OC can be an obscurial. Furthermore, your OC cannot be a Dark Lord or anything like that.

rule four
Do NOT leave anybody out. It's very rude and so unnecessary. If you see someone being left out of OOC chat, plotting, interactions, or the roleplay, then please interact and plot with them!

rule five
Realistic Faceclaims only please! I will not be accepting anime, drawn, or picrew faceclaims nor will I accept plain descriptions.

rule six
Please don't be shy about engaging in OOC chatter! We would love to get to know you!

LINKS
discord - hogwarts discord
character sheets - hogwarts cs
ic - hogwarts ic

Last edited:
interested!!!!

god damn it juni you need to give me a piece of your brain YOUR MIND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back