• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

LuckyANDKitty said:
The headmaster stood up once more tapping her wand to get the students' attention. " I have one more announcement. As you all know, Hogwarts has been chosen to host this year's Tri-Wizard tournament." The Great Hall erupted into cheers and whoops. This means that tomorrow Dumstrang and Beauxbatons will be arriving tomorrow, and staying with us for the rest of the school year. I expect you all to treat them with respect, and cause no strife between the three schools. If you do, there will be severe consequences." The cheering quieted down noticeably at this. "But we will still have our Quidditch matches in the spirit of competition, but some may be canceled or put on hold in response to the Tri-Wizard games. Also," The headmaster wrapped up. "The rules have been changed slightly this year. The age limit to enter the games has been lowered to 15, and this year there will be two representatives from each school." The Hall began cheering even louder at this piece of news, and professor Trunen smiled pleased. "And with that last thought. You are dismissed to your House Common rooms."
Albus looked away from Scorpius, watching as the plates cleaned themselves and goblets emptied on their own. Marleen gave Albus a small hug. "Gotta go Potter, I'm one of the Prefects for Slytherin, maybe next year I'll be Head Girl since I'll be in my 7th year." Albus snorted at the idea of Marley being Head Girl. Then not only would she get to boss Slytherins, take points, use the Prefect bathrooms, and give out detentions, but she'd also be able to boss around the prefects. "You're insane Marley." He chuckled, standing up from the table. "You know it but, but I'm serious I've got to go show the first years to our common room." Albus nodded, and watched as his friend left the Hall calling the first year Slytherins to follow her and the boy prefect for Slytherin.

(@Soul OMU )
Rebecca looks up in surprise at the Headmaster about the rule change. "Wow.. How interesting." She said as Cassiopeia blinks and smiles a bit. "That is interesting..."

Scorpius nods and grins. "So Albus? You going to enter?" He asked while patting his back.

Alexander raises a brow from the Teacher's table about the rule change but doesn't question it since its not his place. "Hm... Interesting..."

Mortimer heard that the trinwizard games were up once more. "Well I think I will enter. What about you? Could be fun competing. Though what I really wonder is what the challenges will be."

Lorcan was about to discuss the triwizard with Lysander when she noticed he was missing. "Opal did you see were Sand went? I hope he hasn't gone off to case narguls."

Jayson was half paying attention until the headmaster spoke of the Tri-Wizard tournament. He perked up and began listening in on the details. "So the age limit had been lowered to fifteen, huh?" Jayson wondred, maybe a little too loud. "Since, I'm sixteen, I'm eligible to join," he said. "Whaddaya think, Stripes?" Jayson asked his cat. Stripes gave a small mew, Jayson taking it as Stripes's approval. "And, Dumstrang and Beauxbatons will be visiting. I might see Phoebe and Janette," Jayson added, thinking of his sisters who attended Beauxbatons. Standing up, Jayson walked back to the Gryffindor common room with Stripes following. Once he arrived at the common room, he sat down on a chair and relaxed.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Mortimer heard that the trinwizard games were up once more. "Well I think I will enter. What about you? Could be fun competing. Though what I really wonder is what the challenges will be."
Lorcan was about to discuss the triwizard with Lysander when she noticed he was missing. "Opal did you see were Sand went? I hope he hasn't gone off to case narguls."

[/QUOTE]
Alissa smiles a bit. "Ah well I don't think I'm going to... It's quite dangerous." She said softly while looking towards him.

((ONCE EVERYONE GETS THEIR PEOPLE TO THEIR COMMON ROOMS I WILL DO A TIMESKIP))

Leo stood up with a raised eyebrow heading to the Gryffindor common room.

"I think he's talking to one of the Slytherins." Opal replied standing up from the Ravenclaw table to go to the common rooms.

Albus smiled as Clemmence joined up with them to walk to the common rooms. "Uh, I'm not sure Cory. I don't really have a death wish." Albus replied taking his friend's hand off his back.

(@Soul OMU )

Aurelia silently got up from the table and made her way towards the Gryffindor common room, sneaking glances at the other students on the way there. She smiled to a few of the newer students as she passed them but kept her head down otherwise. You need to stop acting like this. It'll be miserable this year if you don't start talking to people again, she thought to herself.

LuckyANDKitty said:
((ONCE EVERYONE GETS THEIR PEOPLE TO THEIR COMMON ROOMS I WILL DO A TIMESKIP))
Leo stood up with a raised eyebrow heading to the Gryffindor common room.

"I think he's talking to one of the Slytherins." Opal replied standing up from the Ravenclaw table to go to the common rooms.

Albus smiled as Clemmence joined up with them to walk to the common rooms. "Uh, I'm not sure Cory. I don't really have a death wish." Albus replied taking his friend's hand off his back.

(@Soul OMU )
Scorpius shrugs. "I think I might enter. Just cuz there isn't much chance I'll be picked." He said while putting his hands behind his head. Rebecca and Cassiopeia walking with them. Rebecca smiles a bit. "I think it might be interesting to enter." She said while stretching. Cassiopeia raises a brow. "Oh really? Why is that?" She asked while waving a bit to Clemmence. "Because you'll be getting to represent the entire school!"

(Night~)

Opal admired Scorpius' muscles as he put his hands behind his head. He was lean, but well built so that it made up for it. She was looking forward to going head to head with him in the Quidditch match.

Albus mimicked Scorpius' movements, making his robes fall down his arms. "And you'll probably die representing the school if you do get picked." Abus commented in a "Duh" voice. "You know, I'm actually looking forward to dressing in my uniform if it means I get out of this stuffy robe. So Cory, are you still the team's Seeker this year, or are you finally giving up your spot to someone who deserves it?" Albus teased his friend.

(@Soul OMU )

Leo was in a hurry to get to the Gryffindor common room, and accidentally bumped into Aurelia while doing so. "Oí, I'm sorry for being such a ditz." Leo apologized rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

(@Seraphina Blair )

((I think I'm gonna call it a night. I've got school in the morning))

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal admired Scorpius' muscles as he put his hands behind his head. He was lean, but well built so that it made up for it. She was looking forward to going head to head with him in the Quidditch match.
Albus mimicked Scorpius' movements, making his robes fall down his arms. "And you'll probably die representing the school if you do get picked." Abus commented in a "Duh" voice. "You know, I'm actually looking forward to dressing in my uniform if it means I get out of this stuffy robe. So Cory, are you still the team's Seeker this year, or are you finally giving up your spot to someone who deserves it?" Albus teased his friend.

(@Soul OMU )

Leo was in a hurry to get to the Gryffindor common room, and accidentally bumped into Aurelia while doing so. "Oí, I'm sorry for being such a ditz." Leo apologized rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

(@Seraphina Blair )

Clemmence waved back at Cassiopeia with a warm smile on his face.

Aurelia jumped when Leo bumped into her. He apologized and then stood awkwardly, probably waiting for her to speak. "I-it's fine, you're not a ditz," she assured him, giving him a small smile as she stepped into the common room.

@LuckyANDKitty

LuckyANDKitty said:

(@Soul OMU )

(@Seraphina Blair )

Clemmence waved back at Cassiopeia with a warm smile on his face.
(Last post.)

Scorpius snorts. "Course not! Sorry Potter but as long as I'm still the Slytherin's best Seeker im not giving it up." She said while Rebecca rolled her eyes. "You goofs. And Jee thanks for the encouragement!" She huffed at Albus before walking off to their dorms. Cassiopeia rolls her eyes a bit in amusement at their banter and smiles back at Clemmence before following after Rebecca.

Alissa turns towards the Headmaster. "So Headmaster, are you going to be showing us Heads where our dorm is?" She asked since the heads always have a shared dorm.

((Night guys!))

"Oh, but I am." Leo replied smiling politely. He watched quietly as the Gryffindors filtered in. Typically all students stayed in their common room, even the Prefects, but the Head Boys Girls all stayed together in another dorm.

(@Soul OMU )

Alice was eating his Treacle tart when someone suddenly fell on him. Startled he blinked at Lysander shocked but soon got over it as he heard the strange boy apologize. Smiling a little he shook his head. "Yes I'm fine. How are you though? You took quit a fall there.

Waiting for an answer he listened to the teachers speech and grew excited. Hogwarts was participating in the Twi wizard Tournament! His father had told him stories of when one of their ancestors was a part of it. He got burnt alive by a dragon! What a great way to go!

Hearing the call that signaled it was time to go to the dorms Alice sent Lysander a smile. "It was good to meet you. The names Alice by the way."

Last edited by a moderator:
LuckyANDKitty said:
((Night guys!))
"Oh, but I am." Leo replied smiling politely. He watched quietly as the Gryffindors filtered in. Typically all students stayed in their common room, even the Prefects, but the Head Boys Girls all stayed together in another dorm.

(@Soul OMU )
Scorpius snorts. "getting her annoyed isn't going to help you win her." He said while grinning and stretching. Rebecca and Cassiopeia had gone ahead to the dorms leaving Scorpius and Albus behind with the first years.

(I thought there was only one head boy and girl over all?)

Alissa nodded as she stood by and waited for Mortimer to come back.

(@LuckyANDKitty, @Johnny R McAvery )

((Yeah something like that. I typed half asleep.))

"Huh. Good for him talking to someone else, though it looks like he fell. Come on let's get to the common room. I could do with a good nights sleep." Said Lorcan as she wiped her hands clean from one of the cloth napkins at the table. She then got up and followed the rest of her house upstairs into their common room.

Lysander just nodded "Yeah nice meeting you as well. Thanks for not being all angry. Have a good one." He saw his table getting up and decided he should go up with them. However with the throng of students moving to go and get to their proper places he couldn't catch up with his sister. So he thought about the tri-wizard tournament as he walked. Yeah he'd enter his name maybe he'd get chosen. If he did great, if not well he'd be alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mortimer had the prefects go on ahead and watch the common room as he gathered the first years in front of him. He quickly told them about the stairs and that their common room was up fairly high but once they got used to everything they'd do good. He also told them that'd he'd help them get about to their classes on their first day, so they knew where they were. Then he lead them up the long and winding stairs.

Leaving the dining hall after catching up with her group of friends and listening to the headmaster's speech, Clarissa headed towards the Slytherin common room. On her way there, she caught sight of Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, who were standing amongst the first-years. Clarissa walked up to them, parting the sea of new students. "Hey Scorpius, Albus. Excited for a new year?"

nynja said:
Leaving the dining hall after catching up with her group of friends and listening to the headmaster's speech, Clarissa headed towards the Slytherin common room. On her way there, she caught sight of Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, who were standing amongst the first-years. Clarissa walked up to them, parting the sea of new students. "Hey Scorpius, Albus. Excited for a new year?"
[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]((Yeah something like that. I typed half asleep.))
"Huh. Good for him talking to someone else, though it looks like he fell. Come on let's get to the common room. I could do with a good nights sleep." Said Lorcan as she wiped her hands clean from one of the cloth napkins at the table. She then got up and followed the rest of her house upstairs into their common room.

Lysander just nodded "Yeah nice meeting you as well. Thanks for not being all angry. Have a good one." He saw his table getting up and decided he should go up with them. However with the throng of students moving to go and get to their proper places he couldn't catch up with his sister. So he thought about the tri-wizard tournament as he walked. Yeah he'd enter his name maybe he'd get chosen. If he did great, if not well he'd be alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mortimer had the prefects go on ahead and watch the common room as he gathered the first years in front of him. He quickly told them about the stairs and that their common room was up fairly high but once they got used to everything they'd do good. He also told them that'd he'd help them get about to their classes on their first day, so they knew where they were. Then he lead them up the long and winding stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Scorpius blinks and turns around a bit before looking at Albus. "I think I'm going to go catch up with Rebs and Cassiopeia..." He said as he jogged after where the girls had gone, leaving Albus alone.

Alissa waiting, thinking deeply as she waits as Mr.Zaccardo stands by her. "I'll show you to the Head's dorms Ms. Morgan." He said as he headed out. Alissa bites her lip. "But I was told to wait..." She said softly while looking unsure

Flossie leant forward at mention of the Triwizard tournament and then, abruptly leant back the moment she lost interest. She nearly tumbled out of her seat but she grabbed the table just in time. So, some other schools would be staying here. That would be... Different. As they were dismissed, she stood up. She was in no particular hurry to get back to her common room so she stood a while and waited for other people to pass. She waited until the hall was reasonably empty with only the stragglers left before she headed out of the room. At least now she wouldn't get jostled about by the crowd.

She was very excited to be back at Hogwarts- it was all she'd babbled on about for the entirety of the summer holidays. Until her mum had reminded her that she wasn't supposed to talk about Hogwarts when she was at home. Flossie had forgotten that. She forgot a lot of things, actually. She made her way up the stairs, towards Ravenclaw tower. She hummed as she walked, content to be back at school.

Before Mortimer left he went of to Alissa. "Hey I need to sort out the first years real quick. If you could maybe meet me back here to show us our dorm that'd be nice." He asked kindly and would easily understand if she could or didn't want to, after all the dorms could have been up in the highest tower and that would require a lot of walking to get to and from. Besides she and the others were probably all tired.

Alissa blinks and looks at him before smiling a bit and nodding. "That's fine... I was told that the head dorms are down on this floor." she said softly while clasping her hands together behind her back. "I trust my prefects to take care of the first years... Especially since I know my friend Garrett is great with kids..." she said in amusement while sitting back to wait for Mortimer.

"I trust mine, but I wanted them to get up into the common room before people get to crazy with this tri-wizard stuff. I hope to keep them from waking someone up and getting the whole house in trouble. Besides I like showing the first years the stairs." Said Mortimer as he waved a hand for them to follow him as he left and lead them up the stairs. Once he was by the portrait of the fat lady he said the password and let them all in. He then directed them to their dorms and made sure all else was good before heading back down the long flight of stairs.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]"I trust mine, but I wanted them to get up into the common room before people get to crazy with this tri-wizard stuff. I hope to keep them from waking someone up and getting the whole house in trouble. Besides I like showing the first years the stairs." Said Mortimer as he waved a hand for them to follow him as he left and lead them up the stairs. Once he was by the portrait of the fat lady he said the password and let them all in. He then directed them to their dorms and made sure all else was good before heading back down the long flight of stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Alissa smiles a bit and shakes her head as he leaves with the Gryffindors, she stood outside the Grand Hall, waiting against one of the pillars, thinking deeply as she decides to open up her book and start reading while she waits for Mortimer.

(@Johnny R McAvery\)

Mortimer returned perhaps 30 minutes later and was sweating from his run down the stairs. Panting he went over to Alissa. "Sorry it took so long. But everything is good now, the first years are settling in. So which way is our new dorm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back