• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

Athens

"Film Major"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is the year 2017, 19 years after the Great Battle and the defeat of Voldemort. Multiple kids from all over can be see boarding the train for their first or just another year at Hogwarts.

But this year is a lot different than most.

This year, the children of famous witches and wizards are making their own stories to tell, and there's a dark new threat arising in the Wizarding World who is rumored to be even worse than the Dark Lord himself.

Students at the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry are going missing and appearing dead and mutilated. There's a strange black plague appearing as a dot in people's palms, marking them as the next victim to disappear and appear dead out severely injured, and the Potions teacher seems to have it in for certain students and teachers.

You do not have to play a 2nd Generation character, you can make an original character if you want.

The playable 2nd Generation kids for 1st year are (Optional):

-Weasleys-

Bill & Fleur~

Louis (17)

Fred & Angelina~

Fred II (16)

Roxanne (13)

Percy & Audrey~

Molly II (17)

Lucy (13)

Ron & Hermione~

Rose (15)

Hugo (13)

-Potters-

Harry & Ginny~

James (16)

Albus (15)

Lily (13)

-Malfoys-

Draco & Astoria~

Scorpious (15)

-Scamanders-

Rolf & Luna~

_twins_

Lysander (16)

Lorcan (16)

(@Soul OMU ) (@kira blackthorn )

(Posting is now open)

Opal sat quietly in the carriage watching the Thestrals uneasily as they pulled the Hogwarts students from 2nd year up to the looming Castle. Her eyes kept shifting between colors of the rainbow showcasing her nerves to everyone sitting near her. "You alright?" Clemmence murmured to the girl as she shifted in her seat still staring at the blank space in front of the moving carriages. "I'm fine." She replied dismissively shooing the Hufflepuff boy. "What are you staring at?" Clemmence asked, not getting the hint. "She's staring at the Thestrals." Albus Potter replied for Opal, turning Clemmence's attention to him. "Thestrals?" "Yeah, don't you remember our lesson from like 2nd or 3rd year?" "I remember it, but the Thestrals pull the carriages?" Clemmence asked curiously, squinting at the front of the carriages, as if to try and see the invisible creatures. "Yep. They've been doing it for years, most kids never notice or just don't care."

Garrett helped his sister into one of the carriages where Alissa was sitting with a book on her lap. "It's good to have you back Rebecca." she said softly, her french accent gone but still faintly there. Rebecca smiled gently at the other girl. "It is good to be back... I missed the old charm of Hogwarts..." she said softly while smiling. Garrett smiles a bit. "You've changed quite a bit... I wonder how your friends are going to reacted." he said while grinning and opening his own book. Rebecca shakes her head a bit. "I doubt they'll notice. They are a bit daft sometimes..."

Alice hummed gently as he stared out the window of his Carriage. He was alone which was just how he liked it. He smiled at the Threstals outside pulling other carriages. They brought back wonderful memories of his first kill. Ms. Madison's screams were wonderfull. Sighing he pushed the memories away. They would not be welcomed here. Turning he opened his book. Reading will past the time.

Mortimer sat in the same carriage as the two twins from Ravenclaw. He as pretty sure their names we Lysander and Lycan. He was being quiet as he didn't know these two people and made sure the sleeves of his robes meet with the glove on his left hand to hide his metal arm. He hated it, but sadly he needed it. The constant feelings of something clicking and ticking in his arm had long since felt like him breathing, but like breathing sometimes he was too aware of it and it bothered him. He knew that no one could hear it and as long as he kept it covered he could keep living the lie that he had two honest arms. A select few knew about his arm and that was those who shared his dorm room. He sighed as he watched the thestrals, both beautiful and haunting, pull the carriages.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lysander and Lycan were both enthralled in one of their many arguments pertaining to magical creatures. Lysander was saying that the crumpled horn snorkack held far many more magical properties than the dragons, which Lycan was arguing about.

"Honestly you, and I love mom, both have this insane drive to say that the snorkack exist. I mean were is the proof? Get me that Sand and I'll believe you." Said Lorcan as she called her brother his nickname that she had given him. She was pretty much the only one to call him that and he didn't min, just like she didn't mind to be called Can.

"Oh and the horn that blew up granddad's house when he helped.... Well not helped Harry Potter, You know what I mean, You mean to tell me that isn't proof enough?"

"Dad and I told you that it was an Erumpent horn. You know how dangerous those are. Besides if it was a Snorkack horn it would have grown back, an ability you and mom both say it can easily do."

A tall elder man stood waiting at the front doors of the school with a large grin on his face. "Welcome back ev'ryone!" Hagrid greeted in a booming voice, bending slightly over his large wooden cane. "Hi Hagrid! It's great to see you again!" Albus greeted the old groundskeeper with a smile. "Hello young potter, it's good to see yeh again." Hagrid chuckled ruffling the teenage boy's hair. "It's good to see you to Hagrid." Albus replied sincerely following him inside with the rest of the Hogwarts students.

Opal hurried along with the other wizard kids to get inside the castle. It was a tad chilly, and she didn't want her ears to freeze... Again.

Clemmence grinned like the Cheshire Cat as he walked into the castle. No matter how many times he stepped into the school, it always had a way of rendering him speechless as if it was his first time being there all over again.

Rebecca got out of the carriage carefully with the help of her brother who once again offered to help the ladies down. Alissa smiles gratefully at Garrett as she got out, is a prefect for Ravenclaw with Garrett. "Thank you Garrett." She said while heading inside. Garrett nodded as he followed after her with Rebecca. "So when you going to go off to see your boys?" He said while Rebecca blinked and looked at him. "I don't know... I might just sit off on my own..." She said softly, complete unaware she's getting sorted again since she transferred back.

Albus noticed Rebecca and waved, smiling warmly at her. "Hey Scorpius, Becca's back." Albus nudged his best friend, gesturing to the girl a little ways distance behind them. "I'm so glad she's back."

Opal rolled her eyes walking beside Scorpius. "You sound like a lovesick puppy Albus. Tone down on the excitement, before you transform into a fox again, and force us to cover for you. You and I both know that we don't want any of the teachers finding out that your unregistered Animagus." Opal's hair shifted to a strange bluish purple color as she smiled mischievously at her friends. "I wonder what Filch and Mrs. Norris are up to..."

(@Soul OMU )

Scorpius got out of the carriage he had been sharing with a few other Slytherins, one of them being Cassiopeia, who was busy reading a novel book by a wizard. Scorpius glanced back at her. "Hey, new girl, we're going." He said while putting his hands in his pockets. Cassiopeia looked up from her book to look at him. "Okay." She said as she snapped her book closed and got up before taking his hand and stepping down from the carriage before walking ahead. Scorpius blinked before glancing at Albus then to where Rebecca was. "You going to ask her to the Yule ball this time?" He asked while grinning a bit and running a hand through his hair.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Cassiopeia walks up alongside Alissa and Rebecca, starts talking with them about their classes and what they are excited for. Alissa smiles at the blonde girl. "I can't vait for the Yule ball! It's going to be lovely~" she said while sighing softly and dreamily. Rebecca smiles and shakes head. "I suppose but I don't get what all the fuss is about a dance..." Cassiopeia and Alissa gasp at her. "A dance or ball is very important for young ladies coming of age! Honestly, it's like you didn't learn anything in Ettiqute class." Cassiopeia said while smiling a bit as Rebecca laughed into her hand. "Honestly I couldn't be bothered with that class... It's almost as bad as History class here with Mr. Bints." She said as she noticed Albus wave and waved back shyly.

With a roll of her eyes at the child-like giddyness of the underclassmen and a flip of her blonde hair over her shoulder, Clarissa exited the carriage she had shared with her close friends. They were constantly compared to the group of Slytherins Draco Malfoy had led years ago, and were comprised of mainly the children of former death-eaters, with blood as pure as a young virgin girl.

She wrapped her green-and-silver striped scarf around her neck, cheeks faintly pink from the frost in the air. Clarissa walked into the castle, noting the first-years whom she knew from her life outside of Hogwarts and were likely to be sorted into Slytherin. There was Maximillius Kitson, whose whole entire family rotted away in Azkaban whilst he lived with his looney Aunt Laura. Then there was diminutive Sally Seer, whose parents had become blood traitors during the Great War, then switched back to the 'pureblood side' when it was most convenient for them.

She simply smirked as the younger students chatted amongst themselves about the houses that they wanted to get sorted into. They didn't know it yet, but the new Slytherin members would have to be dealing with Clarissa and her requests in the near future.

((For those who have seen agents of shield, Lorcan and Lysander, my head cannon for their voices is Fits/Simmons. That is all))

Mortimer brushed past most of the people were blocking the way to the inside of the castle. His arm were the metal connected to the skin got cold quick, he was used to it and had a few tricks up his sleeve for it but shouldn't do anything until he got back in school. Besides he had head boy duties to handle. He had to make sure everything in the great hall went smoothly, the teachers only had so many eyes to make sure everything was okay. So he found a seat and waited for the river of students to come in and take their seats.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lorcan and Lysander put their argument on hold as they went inside and at the same time both swung their scarves on themselves better, acting as a mirrored image of one another. Like most twins they were extremely close, put unlike other twins they let others in, and even had their a few select different friends, mostly people from their dorms. Now they were currently chatting with Opal.

"Evening their Opal." Said Lysander with a warm smile. "Going inside? We'll join you."

Lorcan smiled as well but had her hands buried in her books, she had forgotten gloves. "So did you have a good summer? I meant to write but Elik, well she got sick. Mom's taken her to the owl emporium for medicines for the last two months now for medicine. She'll be with us soon I hope."

Alissa waves good bye to Cassiopeia and Rebecca as she heads inside the castle to help the prefects get ready to deal with the 1st years, is Head Girl this year and is hoping everything will go smoothly. Eventually finds her way to where Mortimer and greets him. "Evening Mortimer." She said and smiled a bit as she turned to look at the students coming into the Grand Hall. (@Johnny R McAvery )

Albus glared at Opal briefly, before his mood was back to a child on Christmas Day. "I am not lovesick and nor am I a puppy Campo— "Oh, last names, you must be serious Potter." Albus rolled his eyes at Opal. "Honestly, you shouldn't talk so casually about my," He leaned down and whispered quietly. "being an Animagus. Anyone could be listening, and you really can't tease me when you look like a spoiled blueberry." He retorted pointing to the girl's irregular shade of blue, hair.

"Oh shut up Albus." Opal muttered blushing. She quickly turned her attention to the twins as they started a conversation with her, glad to be rid of Albus. "Hello Lysander, Lorcan. I guess you could say my summer was pretty eventful. My eyes accidentally shifted colors while I was in a muggle store, I gave the clerk a fright, and got myself a warnin for improper use of magic from the Ministry of Magic."

Albus smiled triumphantly as Opal turned away beet red. "You know, I don't understand why you and Opal don't talk much, you two would get along swell." Albus commented to Scorpius quietly, so that the Metamorphagus girl wouldn't hear him.

(@Soul OMU ) (@Johnny R McAvery )

LuckyANDKitty said:
Albus glared at Opal briefly, before his mood was back to a child on Christmas Day. "I am not lovesick and nor am I a puppy Campo— "Oh, last names, you must be serious Potter." Albus rolled his eyes at Opal. "Honestly, you shouldn't talk so casually about my," He leaned down and whispered quietly. "being an Animagus. Anyone could be listening, and you really can't tease me when you look like a spoiled blueberry." He retorted pointing to the girl's irregular shade of blue, hair.
"Oh shut up Albus." Opal muttered blushing. She quickly turned her attention to the twins as they started a conversation with her, glad to be rid of Albus. "Hello Lysander, Lorcan. I guess you could say my summer was pretty eventful. My eyes accidentally shifted colors while I was in a muggle store, I gave the clerk a fright, and got myself a warnin for improper use of magic from the Ministry of Magic."

Albus smiled triumphantly as Opal turned away beet red. "You know, I don't understand why you and Opal don't talk much, you two would get along swell." Albus commented to Scorpius quietly, so that the Metamorphagus girl wouldn't hear him.

(@Soul OMU ) (@LuckyANDKitty)

Clemmence's eyes widened in alarm and fright as he spotted Clarissa a few feet away from him. He quickly began weaving his way through the students in a rush to get to the Great Hall so that he would not have a confrontation with the cruel girl. She would absolutely skin him alive if she got her hands on him, partially for he fact that he was a Hufflepuff, but mainly beause he was a clueless Muggleborn who still hadn't grasped a full understanding of magic.

(@Soul OMU )

LuckyANDKitty said:
Clemmence's eyes widened in alarm and fright as he spotted Clarissa a few feet away from him. He quickly began weaving his way through the students in a rush to get to the Great Hall so that he would not have a confrontation with the cruel girl. She would absolutely skin him alive if she got her hands on him, partially for he fact that he was a Hufflepuff, but mainly beause he was a clueless Muggleborn who still hadn't grasped a full understanding of magic.
(@Soul OMU )
Scorpius snorts a bit and covers his mouth in amusement to hide his grin. "Because you keep bitting in and are trying to set your friends up which is wrong and quite Slytherin of you to be honest... But still.. My grandfather would hate me if I did get with Opal. You know how he is about blood purity and all that Shiite..." He said while waving his hand. (@LuckyANDKitty)

Clarissa gazed across the sea of Hogwarts students, annoyed at the fact that they had started to push and shove each other in a crowded corridor. Deciding to leave the chaos of eager students wanting to greet their friends for the start of a new year, the blonde girl made way for the dining hall, where everyone was supposed to end up by the next thirty minutes or so. Although she had seen many forms of magic during her lifetime, the way they would turn the grand hall into a feasting room had always fascinated her.

Out of nowhere, she was practically body-slammed by a boy walking at a very fast pace, causing Clarissa to trip, taking the boy down with her. She stood up immediately and dusted herself off, identifying the boy as Clemmence Fletcher, some muggle-born nobody from Hufflepuff house. She fought the urge to simply cast a hex on him, and instead stared at him stonily. Clarissa narrowed her eyes. "Watch where you're going. This is the first day back at Hogwarts, so I'll be kind to you." She looked down at him from above. "For now." Clarissa turned and made her way to the Slytherin table without even bothering to lend him a hand and help the Hufflepuff off the floor. (@LuckyANDKitty)

"Hello Alissa." Said Mortimer as he gave her a warm smile. "Good to see you again. Well I know we just had a meeting on the train and all." He was rather rubbish at talking to girls, well ones he didn't know very well anyways. "I trust you had a good summer? Mine was nothing." As he spoke he watched all the students come in and made sure none looked shady, though Filtch had used a dark detector to make sure nothing nasty was smuggled in, something he was glad happened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"See and that's why we love you Opal. You know how to scare them. Honestly with all those weird things muggles have they get scared by eyes. I mean what can possible fit in a square that they stare at all day?" Said Lysander as he removed his wand from his sock and placed it in his robe's pocket. He always kept his wand in his sock during traveling although he wished he could have put it behind his ear like his mother did.

Lorcan rolled her eyes at her brother. "Better wizards have lost toes than you for doing that. And they besides who would want to smell your smelly wand? You should really keep it in your pocket."

"Well I would but these damn pants are too tight." He then noticed a professor who gave him a stern look before taking 20 points from Ravenclaw and left. "Don't let anyone know I was the cause for us to loose the first points. They'd never forgive for this early."

"If you paid attention you would know that is a pair of pants dad got for me when we had to act like Americans to go and see Newt's old home. Beauty museum if you ever get to go Opal. Be glad I don't care about swear words Lorcan or I'd wash your mouth with Scourgify. Now let's get in. I hate the cold."

@LuckyANDKitty

@Soul OMU

Cassiopeia saw this and shook her head as she made her way over with Rebecca following along side her. "Hey you alright?" Cassiopeia asked as she offered a hand to the young man on the ground. Rebecca standing back behind her while looking around.

--

Alissa smiles a bit and laughs softly into her hand. "It's nice to see you again as well. My summer was alright. I'm still dealing with my parents freaking out about how I havent found my Mate yet..." She said softly and sighed while brushing a stray curl behind her ear. "They're just worried I suppose but I have two more years until I reach my 18th birthday..." She said while looking at the ceiling briefly.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Albus sighed in exasperation giving his friend a look. "What does it matter what your grandfather thinks Cory? He's a mean guy, and he was a Deatheater! Also, from what I heard through the things your dad says, he doesn't care what you do as long as you're happy, so what's so important about Lucius' opinion. Isn't he due to die soon anyway?" Albus muttered the last part quietly, thinking back angrily at the horrific encounters he had had with Scorpius' grandfather from being friends with him. "A Potter and a Malfoy, friends? How absolutely revolting. Let me guess, next you're going to become a blood traitor Scorpius Hyperion." Albus mimicked Lucius from the first day he had met him when going over to the Malfoys' to hang out with his best friend. He hadn't come over since.

(@Soul OMU )

Clemmence groaned rubbing his side and stood wearily to his feet. "Well, at least she didn't put a hex on me like last year." He muttered taking Cassiopeia's hand and hoisting himself to his feet, ruffling his curly hair in aggravation. "I'm fine. I'm alright." He replied smiling in reassurance, but his side felt like it had been bruised pretty good.

"It's probably all those scary movies they watch on the Telly that make muggles so easily ruffled." Opal commented smiling amusement as Lysander got points taken from Ravenclaw. "I would be angry and tell everyone, seeing as I really want to beat Gryffindor and Slytherin this year, but I've decided to let it pass." She replied cooly.

(@Johnny R McAvery )

Alice weaved his way through the crowded hall and to the Slytherin table. He wondered how many students would join the house this year. Hopefully not to much. He didn't like the common room being crowded. Sitting at a seat at the end near the front with his back to the wall he patiently began to wait for the others to settle down. Then the year can truly begin.

LuckyANDKitty said:
Albus sighed in exasperation giving his friend a look. "What does it matter what your grandfather thinks Cory? He's a mean guy, and he was a Deatheater! Also, from what I heard through the things your dad says, he doesn't care what you do as long as you're happy, so what's so important about Lucius' opinion. Isn't he due to die soon anyway?" Albus muttered the last part quietly, thinking back angrily at the horrific encounters he had had with Scorpius' grandfather from being friends with him. "A Potter and a Malfoy, friends? How absolutely revolting. Let me guess, next you're going to become a blood traitor Scorpius Hyperion." Albus mimicked Lucius from the first day he had met him when going over to the Malfoys' to hang out with his best friend. He hadn't come over since.
(@Soul OMU )

Clemmence groaned rubbing his side and stood wearily to his feet. "Well, at least she didn't put a hex on me like last year." He muttered taking Cassiopeia's hand and hoisting himself to his feet, ruffling his curly hair in aggravation. "I'm fine. I'm alright." He replied smiling in reassurance, but his side felt like it had been bruised pretty good.

"It's probably all those scary movies they watch on the Telly that make muggles so easily ruffled." Opal commented smiling amusement as Lysander got points taken from Ravenclaw. "I would be angry and tell everyone, seeing as I really want to beat Gryffindor and Slytherin this year, but I've decided to let it pass." She replied cooly.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Aurelia slowly made her way to the Gryffindor table and sat at the very end, putting a bit of distance between herself and the other students. Staying with her father had been boring and depressing, and Aurelia had been counting the days before she would return to Hogwarts. She thought she would feel happier when she arrived, but she couldn't seem to shake her gloomy mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back