• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

LuckyANDKitty said:
Albus nodded in agreement chuckling. "Hi, you're a friend of Becxa's, I'm guessing." Albus greeted Cassiopeia with a small wave. He rolled his eyes smirking at Scorpius' reply. "I swear Cory, you worry more than a girl sometimes. You'll be fine you goof." Albus layered his attention to the front of the Great Hall where the Headmaster was finally coming in, and all the First Years had finished beeing sorted. "QUIET DOWN EVERYONE!" The woman, who was in her late 40's or so, yelled out, her voice projecting around the large room.
(@Soul OMU )
Cassiopeia smiles a bit and nods before looking towards the front. "I'm Cassiopeia by the way." She whispered as Scorpius rolled his eyes but blinked at her name and how it also meant a constellation. Rebecca smiles a bit while looking to the front.

"Lovely to meet you Cassiopeia, I'm Albus and this jerk is Scorpius." Albus smiled pinching Scorpius underneath the table for being rude.

"WELCOME EVERYONE, TO YOUR FIRST OR ANOTHER YEAR HERE AT HOGWARTS!" One of the professors nudged her and the Headmasters attention turned to him questioningly. He made a gesture, before casting a spell on her wand and held it up to her. The Headmaster tapped the wand, and the light sound of thudding resounded throughout the hall. "Ah, this is better than screaming." She mused speaking into the microphone. It was no secret that the Headmaster was a muggleborn, and still a tad bit out of touch with certain uses of magic. "As I was saying, welcome. I am Professor Truenen, and in the spirit of a brand new year I say," She took in a deep breath. "LET US EAT!" Albus grinned as the table and empty platters filled with food.

Jayson snapped to attention when the headmaster told everyone to quiet down. That was loud,Jayson thought. It didn't appear that he was the only one that thought so. Some of the others were more suprised. Something brushed against his legs and Jayson looked down. It was his cat. "Stripes, what are you doing here? Never mind, just go back to the dorm later," Jayson said. Jayson didn't want to think that he was talking to himself. After all, Stripes was barely noticed on its way here. He then turned his focus to the headmaster, like everybody else. Once the headmaster was done talking, Jayson then ate, feeding Stripes once in a while, who apparently was still there.

Scorpius glared a bit before looking at her. "Nice to meet you..." He said before starting to put food on his plate. Rebecca rolls her eyes and does the same. "Your going to like it hear Cassie. It's wonderful." Cassiopeia smiles a bit. "I know I am, everything here is quite different."

--

Alissa and Garrett eating and talking over at the Ravenclaw table, talking about all topics.

Albus pretended not to notice Scorpius' glares as he dug into the food happily.

Opal scooted over to Alissa and Garrett with a smile on her face. "Hey Guys, whatca talking about?" She greeted getting some food.

(@Soul OMU )

Alissa smiles a bit. "Just talking about our schedules and which classes we have with the other houses ." She said while smiling at the younger girl.

Garrett nods as he runs a hand through his hair. "Mhm. Even thought we arent in the same class it's good to know where we can find our friends." He said while smiling a bit.

Lorcan laughed. "Hey stranger things have happened. I think you should give it a try. You never know what might happen." She wished for her frind to be happy, nothing would make her happier. "Besides he is a bit cute."

Lysander was walking to his table and waved at Alissa. They had chatted a few times in their common room. He found a seat about the 3/4 the way up the table and made sure that Lorcan would still have a spot next to him if she so wished to take it. This was the part he hated most, the waiting. His stomach gave another loud growl. He needed food now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mortimer nodded and welcomed a few of the returning students. He was hungry as well but he could maintain himself, after all he had to show the other students to maintain themselves.

(((Weak post. I am sorry)))

@LuckyANDKitty

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
(You tagged the wrong lucky. xD )

Alissa looks up from her conversation with Opal who had joined her and Garrett before waving back to Lysander and smiling a bit before starting to eat her dinner.

"Sounds like fun." Opal grimaced at Lorcan's suggestive thinking of all the possible (unpleasant) outcomes. "If I was a little braver, and not afraid of rejection and humiliation, maybe I would do that. But I'm not." Her face flushed as she tried not to gush over the Malfoy boy sitting a table over. "Yeah, he is cute." "So how does it feel being in your last year at Hogwarts Garrett?" Opal asked the 7th year boy, turning the conversation briefly away from her boy troubles.

Marleen sauntered over to the Slytherin table with a wide grin on her face. "Oí, scooch it, so that I can sit." She said to Abus as a form of greeting. She was never a very polite girl... "I'm scooching, I'm scooching." Aobus replied moving over so that his friend sat between him and Scorpius. "So?" Albus pressed, knowing that there was a reason Marley had sat over here. "I'm a mess Albie," "Cute guys." Albus stated, not looking up from his food. "Obviously. Professor Longbottom has gotten even mor gorgeous over the summer, and that Hufflepuff guy Clrmmence is going to kill me with his adorableness." The 6th year girl commented fluffing her red hair. "Why can't you tell James all this stuff? You guys are in the same year, so why can't you bug him." "Because he's not a Slytherin, and doesn't sit at our table. But trust me Potter, I'm going to bug him first thing tomorrow in the Slythrrins' and Gryffindors' first class together."

(@Soul OMU ) (@Johnny R McAvery )

Rebecca doesn't say anything as she continues to eat. Cassiopeia narrows her eyes a bit but also doesn't say anything and keeps eating. Scorpius sighs and shakes head as he starts eating.

--

Garrett runs a hand through his hair. "Pretty nerve racking to be honest... It's also my last year as Captain of the Quidditch team... So I still have to decide on my successor..." He said while giving a grin. Alissa rolls her eyes a bit. "Oh boy here we go again..." She said while starting to eat.

(Shit my characters don't have people. Time to impromise.)

Mortimer happily began to eat and soon had a full stomach. He missed the cooking here. His mother wasn't a good cook but she had always gotten them feed, usually from a restaurant after she got off work.

Lysander had heard what the two girls were talking about shrugged. It didn't make much difference to him. So he dug into a meat pie that had appeared in front of him. He noticed one of his friends and they began to talk animatedly about quidditch. Mostly focusing on their team and the spectaclur safe they had made throughout the season.

Lorcan listend ton her friend talk this the seventh year and knew to wait to talk about the Malfoy kid. It wasnwhatbshe would have wanted anyways, to be away from prying ears.

@LuckyANDKitty @Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
((Watching Goblet of Fire xD ))

Albus sighed trying to act annoyed, but a smile of understanding flittered onto his face. "What did your brother do this time to upset you Marley?" Marley's confident facade faded, and she stuffed her face into her hands groaning in irritation. "The bloody wank keeps cornering me and trying to force me to talk to him. Doesn't he understand that I Do Not want to talk to him." "You've been avoiding him since your 1st year, and he's still trying to get through to you Marleen. You should at least try and be civil and talk to him." Marleen shook her head furiously. "No, I don't think I will. Timothy Finnigan is upset with me, and I didn't know why until Lucinda told me that Kara has been spreading a rumor about me cheating on him. I can't believe she would do that!" Marleen complained.

(@Soul OMU )

Alice brightens as food appears. Immediately he began to cover his plate with all things sweet. Humming he dug in. After a moment he looked around curiously. He wondered if he would finally gain a few friends.

(Help! Alice needs a friend but is shy)

Can't help there. Sorry. Well I might be able to do so,etching on my next post. I think I can make something happen

Cassiopeia and Rebecca currently focused on eating while Scorpius is eating and looking bored with this conversation. "So Rebecca, anything interesting happen over the summer? Any boys?" He said and wiggles his eyebrow suggestively. Rebecca laughs. "Not really as far as I remember." She said while Cassiopeia smiles and shook her head in amusement.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Suddenly needing to pee Lysander got up and went to the bathroom. He returned a few minutes later and as he headed to his seat a girl from his table got up to do the same as he had so he moved out of her way. In order to do so he had to move closer to the Slytherin table, and soon he was nearly on the table as the girl had a bunch of her friends following her but he kept walking and soon found himself slipping over some pump king juice and fell right on top of some boy, who was named Alice, though he didn't know the boys name. He cleared his voice. "I am so sorry man. I didn't see the pumpkin juice. Are you alright?"

@kira blackthorn

Albus hummed patting Marleen on the back. She really was a great girl, but she had been spending too much time around the kids who gave Sytherins their bad reputation instead of hanging out with people who could bring out the best in her. Maybe James can get through to her

Albus' face flushed slightly at the mention of whether or not Rebecca had seen any boys over the summer. Marleen noticed and raised an eyebrowing nudging him with a knowing smile.

(@Soul OMU )

Cassiopeia finishes eating, looks a bit bored. Scorpius chuckles a bit. "You sure Becca? Cuz your friend seems to think otherwise." He said in amusement. Rebecca runs a hand through her hair, blushing a bit.

Alissa finishes eating and gets up as she makes her rounds to check on the other students.

(@LuckyANDKitty, @Johnny R McAvery )

Mortimer got up and did the same as Alissa although he was on the other side of the great hall, so he covered the Hufflepuff and gryffindor tables. He had to fuss at a small group of second year Hufflepuff students for throwing mashed potatoes through a ghost who wasn't paying attention. Soon he came to the center of the hall and Alissa was next to him. "Food is good at least."

The headmaster stood up once more tapping her wand to get the students' attention. " I have one more announcement. As you all know, Hogwarts has been chosen to host this year's Tri-Wizard tournament." The Great Hall erupted into cheers and whoops. This means that tomorrow Dumstrang and Beauxbatons will be arriving tomorrow, and staying with us for the rest of the school year. I expect you all to treat them with respect, and cause no strife between the three schools. If you do, there will be severe consequences." The cheering quieted down noticeably at this. "But we will still have our Quidditch matches in the spirit of competition, but some may be canceled or put on hold in response to the Tri-Wizard games. Also," The headmaster wrapped up. "The rules have been changed slightly this year. The age limit to enter the games has been lowered to 15, and this year there will be two representatives from each school." The Hall began cheering even louder at this piece of news, and professor Trunen smiled pleased. "And with that last thought. You are dismissed to your House Common rooms."

Albus looked away from Scorpius, watching as the plates cleaned themselves and goblets emptied on their own. Marleen gave Albus a small hug. "Gotta go Potter, I'm one of the Prefects for Slytherin, maybe next year I'll be Head Girl since I'll be in my 7th year." Albus snorted at the idea of Marley being Head Girl. Then not only would she get to boss Slytherins, take points, use the Prefect bathrooms, and give out detentions, but she'd also be able to boss around the prefects. "You're insane Marley." He chuckled, standing up from the table. "You know it but, but I'm serious I've got to go show the first years to our common room." Albus nodded, and watched as his friend left the Hall calling the first year Slytherins to follow her and the boy prefect for Slytherin.

(@Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back