• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

Albus nodded, not really listening to Scorpius anymore. He was too distracted with the anger that he felt towards the wicked old man named Lucius. "Good to know Cory..."

"I'm fine, just a little bruising, but I'll be okay." Clemmence replied, holding his side tenderly. "Honestly, I'm glad to have only been shoved to the floor. Clarissa's done a lot worse, and I'm glad she was feeling generous today." Clemmence gave a charming smile to stop Cassiopeia's worrying.

(@Soul OMU )

"Mate?" Asked Mortimer who was clueless that the girl was Veela. The word mate just sounded weird, sure he might have gotten it if she said boyfriend or girlfriend but mate was an odd choice of words. "So they're pressuring you into marrying already? That must be difficult." He saw a pitcher of water and grabbed a glass. As he reached over his left hand hit the metal and a low ringing sound could be heard, as though he had hit a bell. Luckily it wasn't very loud and he doubted that even Alissa had heard it.

((Isn't Opal Gryffindor?))

"Haha." Said Lysander. "Well Ravenclaw will win this year. We got a few ideas we want to try. Who know maybe Can and I will get us a 100 points each as month. It'd certainly help, just got to study hard and answer all the right questions."

Lorcan grinned and patted her brother on the head. "See that is the sort of thing we keep to ourselves. Might give others the idea."

"Yeah and how many students just like to study? I mean aside from what even I alone am interested in I don't study just to pass the time.

@LuckyANDKitty

@Soul OMU

LuckyANDKitty said:
Albus nodded, not really listening to Scorpius anymore. He was too distracted with the anger that he felt towards the wicked old man named Lucius. "Good to know Cory..."
"I'm fine, just a little bruising, but I'll be okay." Clemmence replied, holding his side tenderly. "Honestly, I'm glad to have only been shoved to the floor. Clarissa's done a lot worse, and I'm glad she was feeling generous today." Clemmence gave a charming smile to stop Cassiopeia's worrying.

(@Soul OMU )
@Johnny R McAvery[/URL] )

((I must have accidentally switched it. She's a Ravenclaw))

"I've heard we've got a new captain, so you might want to run it past them first. I don't want you guys getting kicked off the team. But guess who's Seeker this year?" Opal pointed proudly at herself doing a little dance as she headed to the Ravenclaw table. "I'm so excited! I was picked after the old Seeker graduated last year!" Without realizing it, Opal's eyes drifted to Albus and Scorpius subconsciously, and she blushed faintly when Albus caught her eye, raising his eyebrow suggestively. Opal glared sternly at him, but there was a smile playing on her lips.

(@Soul OMU )

"Oh." Said Mortimer after he had taken a drink. "That makes a lot more sense. Actually it is kind of a cool idea. You know being with one person your entire life, well if they are meant for you." He was beginning to loosen up and compared to when he first came to Hogwarts he was now a social butterfly. "Hey between two heads. What does the Ravenclaw tower look like?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lysander was a chaser and his sister was the keeper for the team, so it was probably a good idea that they didn't devote all their time into their studies and leave none for practice. "Well I am glad to have you on the team. It'll be an honor to fly with you."

Lorcan caught Opal's stare and smiled. "You have a thing for the Potter kid don't you? Well this year ought to be fun. I hear it being rumored that we have a Yule Ball this year. You should ask him."

@Soul OMU

@LuckyANDKitty

LuckyANDKitty said:
((I must have accidentally switched it. She's a Ravenclaw))
"I've heard we've got a new captain, so you might want to run it past them first. I don't want you guys getting kicked off the team. But guess who's Seeker this year?" Opal pointed proudly at herself doing a little dance as she headed to the Ravenclaw table. "I'm so excited! I was picked after the old Seeker graduated last year!" Without realizing it, Opal's eyes drifted to Albus and Scorpius subconsciously, and she blushed faintly when Albus caught her eye, raising his eyebrow suggestively. Opal glared sternly at him, but there was a smile playing on her lips.

(@Soul OMU )
Scorpius rolls his eyes. "Oh really? And hey! I thought I was your best friend! That hurts Al." He said while putting a hand on his heart as Rebecca made her way over and sat across from them. "Hello boys." She said while smiling a bit. Scorpius gave her a nod and smiled a bit. "Becs! Your back, it's been awhile but you looking stunning as ever." He said and grinned as Rebecca laughed a bit. "Scor, it's great to see you haven't changed much." She said while smiling a bit as her eyes slid over to Albus. "Hey Albus."

Cassiopeia laughs softly and smiles a bit. "I suppose and that's ironic coming from a guy who's name is equally long." She said while lightly taking her hand back. "Cassia is fine, same with Cass or Cassi." She said while brushing a stray hair back.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

@Johnny R McAvery[/URL] )

Opal stared at Lorcan in horror, her face a deep shade of red. "No, no, no. I like someone else, and so does Albus. He's just being a jerk and teasing me. We like completely different people." Opal replied quickly dismissing the bizarre idea with a furious shake of her head. "But that reminds me, I need to talk to that boy about his date to the Yule Ball." Opal's face was still red as she gestured to Albus to say that they needed to talk later.

( @Soul OMU )

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal stared at Lorcan in horror, her face a deep shade of red. "No, no, no. I like someone else, and so does Albus. He's just being a jerk and teasing me. We like completely different people." Opal replied quickly dismissing the bizarre idea with a furious shake of her head. "But that reminds me, I need to talk to that boy about his date to the Yule Ball." Opal's face was still red as she gestured to Albus to say that they needed to talk later.
( @Soul OMU )
Scorpius shakes his head as he decides to get lost in his own thoughts, resting his chin on his hand lightly while Albus flirts with Rebecca. Rebecca giggles a bit as she blushes faintly. "That's very sweet of you to say Al, thank you." She said while looking at him.

--

Cassiopeia covers her mouth as she giggles. "Oh my goodness really? And alright then, Clemmy it is." She said in amusement while looking up at him.

(@LuckyANDKitty, night~)

"Hey you'll find the boy for you. Or girl or whatever you are into." Said Mortimer as he tried to give her a comforting pat with his good hand. It was more awkward than anything. "Hey let's hope our houses have astrology together this year. Have a relaxed class you know.

He truly did hope that she would find the one she needee , just like he hoped he'd find someone for him.

---------- -_- ------------------------------------------------------

"Oh you have to tell me who. I need to know if he is good enough for you." Said Lorcan. She was excited to hear that her friend had an interest in someone. Sure there were a few people she fancied but if they can,e to her shed be happy if not she would be just as happy.

"Unless it is me keep it to yourselves." Said Lysander. It was his way of telling his sister she didn't have to stick right next to him, so that the two could just talk without having someone else nosing in.

Mortimer liked the smile, it made him feel warm. Without think he scratched his head with his left arm the sleeve of his rob feel down to reveal the section of bronze that ended right before the elbow. The metal had some engravings in it, it was the signature of the man who made all prosthetic parts. The man believe in making it an art form as it gave so many a second chance from such terrible accidents. He quickly covered his arm back up, pulling the sleeve over his gloved knuckles as to try and prevent it from happening again.

@Soul OMU

"Runes, potions, transfiguration, charms, astrology, defense against dark arts, and herbology." Said Mortimer glad that she hasn't said anything if she had noticed. It was always nice not to be questioned. "Just need to get the schedule is all. I just hope they give us enough time off for studies. I had to cram too much last year."

@Soul OMU

Alissa smiles a bit. "Lovely, we have Astrology, Transfirguration and Runes together." she said while humming a bit as she sipped her water. "Besides if you need help with studies, i can help with that. Being a Ravenclaw we learn to manage our time." she said in amusement while watching as the last few students filter into the Grand Hall.

@Johnny R McAvery

"Really you don't mind? I haven't really found a good study partner before. Thank you. I'll have to order you a butter beer when we go into town next." He stood up and gave the hall a good look over before sitting down. He had to make sure there were no fights or anything else going on at the moment. Glad that everything was as it ought to be, he sat back down. "I will be glad to have you in those classes.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]"Really you don't mind? I haven't really found a good study partner before. Thank you. I'll have to order you a butter beer when we go into town next." He stood up and gave the hall a good look over before sitting down. He had to make sure there were no fights or anything else going on at the moment. Glad that everything was as it ought to be, he sat back down. "I will be glad to have you in those classes.

[/QUOTE]
Alissa smiles while laughing into her hand lightly. "I don't mind and your welcome. anyways I'll see you after dinner. We have to sit at our respectable tables." She said as she waved while heading to the Ravenclaw table.

Alice hummed swinging his legs as he read his book. He hoped this year would be different then all the others. Being alone was great but having friends was better.

Jayson strode down the hallway at a moderate pace. It had been cold outside and he had decided to warm up inside. Jayson arrived at the Gryffindor dorm to grab a few things. His cat, Stripes, affectionately rubbed itself on Jayson's leg once Jayson had entered. "Good to see you too, Stripes," he muttered. Grabbing his things, he exited the dorm and continued down the hallway on his way to the Great Hall. Jayson then arrived at the Great Hall and sat by the other Gryffindors.

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's finally back!)

((I responded to both of these, but I guess it never posted last night.))

"Uh..." Opal mumbled trying to fight the rising blush on her face. "I- It's Scorpius Malfoy." It was a relief and a huge weight off Opal's chest now that she had told someone. "But, I'm not going to go anywhere with it seeing as he's a Slytherin and a Malfoy, and everyone knows that there all about the whole keeping bloodlines pure and stuff."

She added on running a hand through her hair.

(@Soul OMU )

LuckyANDKitty said:
(It's finally back!)
((I responded to both of these, but I guess it never posted last night.))

"Uh..." Opal mumbled trying to fight the rising blush on her face. "I- It's Scorpius Malfoy." It was a relief and a huge weight off Opal's chest now that she had told someone. "But, I'm not going to go anywhere with it seeing as he's a Slytherin and a Malfoy, and everyone knows that there all about the whole keeping bloodlines pure and stuff."

She added on running a hand through her hair.

(@Soul OMU )
Cassiopeia giggles and smiles. "Fine, Clem it is." She said while heading inside towards the Slytherin table. "Guess I'll talk to you later Clem." She said while waving.

--

Rebecca giggles. "I guess so... I'm not one for dances but I cant wait for the tri wizard tournament!" She said while smiling a bit.

@LuckyANDKitty

"It's going to be fantastic, but there is that one rumor that Hogwarts is kinda cursed when it comes to the Tri-Wizard tournament. They say that Hogwarts is cursed so that whenever we host the Tri-Wizard tournament, something bad happens." Albus finished, his eyes alight with excitement.

"Bye Cass." Clemmence called back, walking towards his own House Table.

(@Soul OMU )

LuckyANDKitty said:
"It's going to be fantastic, but there is that one rumor that Hogwarts is kinda cursed when it comes to the Tri-Wizard tournament. They say that Hogwarts is cursed so that whenever we host the Tri-Wizard tournament, something bad happens." Albus finished, his eyes alight with excitement.
"Bye Cass." Clemmence called back, walking towards his own House Table.

(@Soul OMU )
Rebecca smiles s bit and laughs softly. "Of course... Hogwarts is special like that." She said while looking at him.

Cass sits down by Rebecca. "Hello Rebs." She said while smiling as Scorpius glanced over, Rebecca looks at her and grins. "Hey Cassie." She said while humming.

Scorpius sighs a bit while running a hand through his hair. "I can try but what if she doesn't want to talk to me?" He muttered as Cassiopeia raised a brow. "What if who wouldn't want to talk to you?" She asked while looking at him. Scorpius scoffed a bit. "It's nothing." Cassiopeia rolls her eyes. "It is if your talking to yourself..." She said while Scorpius huffs and looks away.

Albus nodded in agreement chuckling. "Hi, you're a friend of Becxa's, I'm guessing." Albus greeted Cassiopeia with a small wave. He rolled his eyes smirking at Scorpius' reply. "I swear Cory, you worry more than a girl sometimes. You'll be fine you goof." Albus layered his attention to the front of the Great Hall where the Headmaster was finally coming in, and all the First Years had finished beeing sorted. "QUIET DOWN EVERYONE!" The woman, who was in her late 40's or so, yelled out, her voice projecting around the large room.

(@Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back