• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

At the sound of the chime, Cerys lifted her head off her folded arms and, leaning back in her seat, ran her fingers through her long, slightly curly hair. 'Time for the first task,' she thought as she stood and gathered her study materials into her arms. Images from what she witnessed from a few days ago threatened to flood her vision, but she straightened her spine and lifted her chin. "Now is not the time to dwell on such thoughts," she muttered to herself as she made her way to her to Ravenclaw Tower. After answering the door's riddle she quickly went into her dorm room, put her possessions on her bed, and hurried out to where the Whomping Willow was rooted.

Stands were set up in a semicircle around the tree facing away from the castle. A large tent was set up for the champions and you could see Rita Skeeter hovering outside the tent waiting anxiously for them. 'When will that women ever quit?' Cerys thought with a small smile gracing her features. The well known reporter of course would not miss out on a chance at a scoop and a scoop the event was. The Triwizard Tournament isn't known to be the safest affair, what with the last time it was held a student having died. Cerys had faith that all would be well, but she couldn't help, but to feel a small sliver of apprehension. 'It's only the first task. Nothing bad will happen. Everything will be fine,' she told herself as she found a seat among the quickly filling stands.

Mortimer found Alissa and held her hand. He was nervous about the task but he'd be okay once they started. It was the not knowing that bothered him the most. "Hell this is nerve wracking. I'll be happy when I finish the task."

@Soul OMU

Sorry for the crappy post. I need to get the juices flowing again.

The Headmistress stood in front of the students, with what she hoped was a smile and not a grimace. "Welcome everyone, to the first task!"

Opal, Marley, and Albus sat together anxiously watching the headmistress, their friends were in this tournament, and if they got hurt, they wanted to be right there to help them.

"Today our competitors will each be climbing to the top of the Whomping Willow Tree, and retrieving the Golden egg at the top. But it's not that simple..."

"It wasn't simple to begin with." Arsenic muttered sarcastically.

"Hidden in the tree are creatures known as Bowtruckles. Bowtruckles are Tree-guardian creatures found mainly on the west of England, southern Germany and certain Scandinavian forests. They are made of bark and twigs with two brown eyes, very hard to spot, and can grow up to eight inches in height.

If a Bowtruckle thinks its home is in danger, it has been known to gouge the intruders eyes out.

Some woodlice is a good distraction to keep the creature away, while the intruder collects what it came for. So hopefully you have some. Now for our first competitor; From Dumstrang, Arsenic Mitherwind!"

The students cheered and clapped as Arsenic stepped forward.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Mortimer found Alissa and held her hand. He was nervous about the task but he'd be okay once they started. It was the not knowing that bothered him the most. "Hell this is nerve wracking. I'll be happy when I finish the task."

@Soul OMU

Sorry for the crappy post. I need to get the juices flowing again.

[/QUOTE]
Alissa holding his hand lightly. "You'll do fine... I have faith in you..." she said softly while looking at up at him and kissing his cheek. "Anyways I better go to stands with my friends, I'll be watching." she said while smiling a bit.

------

LuckyANDKitty said:
The Headmistress stood in front of the students, with what she hoped was a smile and not a grimace. "Welcome everyone, to the first task!"
Opal, Marley, and Albus sat together anxiously watching the headmistress, their friends were in this tournament, and if they got hurt, they wanted to be right there to help them.

"Today our competitors will each be climbing to the top of the Whomping Willow Tree, and retrieving the Golden egg at the top. But it's not that simple..."

"It wasn't simple to begin with." Arsenic muttered sarcastically.

"Hidden in the tree are creatures known as Bowtruckles. Bowtruckles are Tree-guardian creatures found mainly on the west of England, southern Germany and certain Scandinavian forests. They are made of bark and twigs with two brown eyes, very hard to spot, and can grow up to eight inches in height.

If a Bowtruckle thinks its home is in danger, it has been known to gouge the intruders eyes out.

Some woodlice is a good distraction to keep the creature away, while the intruder collects what it came for. So hopefully you have some. Now for our first competitor; From Dumstrang, Arsenic Mitherwind!"

The students cheered and clapped as Arsenic stepped forward.
Duchess bites her lip as she watches him come out of the tent, fiddling with her scarf, even thought they broke up, she is still worried about.

Alaric standing in the tent, thinking while sitting down, listening to what the teacher said about the creatures they will have to face.

Rachel, Cassiopeia and Scorpius worried about their friends and family in Rachel's case who are about to face the creatures who could easily blind them.

Rebecca bites her lip, pacing, thinking of what she can do, had something planned before but with the addition of the Bowtruckles, she had to find someway to avoid them or keep them from getting to her.

Cerys listened intently to the Headmistress, but felt a shudder run through her at the mention of bowtruckles. 'I'm glad I don't have to deal with them,' she thought. When she was six she had a nasty run in with the tiny creatures. Her father had Wiggentrees planted around her house and, after dismissing her father's directions to stay away from the trees, she decided to play amongst them. After receiving nasty scratches all over her face from the overprotective creatures, she ran away back to her father who, after gently reprimanding her for not heeding his words, helped clean her up. Ever since then Cerys had been careful to avoid the Wiggentrees and bowtruckles alike.

Mortimer took in a deep breath and was about to head into the tent before realizing he hasn't kissed Alissa back. He returned the kiss to her cheek and gave her a confident smile. "I will win this. I promise and then we can have fun in hogsmead." He hasn't forgotten about the attacks but he was trying to push them aside for one more day. Then he would heavily invest himself to trying to solve the mystery until the next task.

LuckyANDKitty said:
It is the year 2017, 19 years after the Great Battle and the defeat of Voldemort. Multiple kids from all over can be see boarding the train for their first or just another year at Hogwarts.
But this year is a lot different than most.

This year, the children of famous witches and wizards are making their own stories to tell, and there's a dark new threat arising in the Wizarding World who is rumored to be even worse than the Dark Lord himself.

Students at the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry are going missing and appearing dead and mutilated. There's a strange black plague appearing as a dot in people's palms, marking them as the next victim to disappear and appear dead out severely injured, and the Potions teacher seems to have it in for certain students and teachers.

You do not have to play a 2nd Generation character, you can make an original character if you want.

The playable 2nd Generation kids for 1st year are (Optional):

-Weasleys-

Bill & Fleur~

Louis (17)

Fred & Angelina~

Fred II (16)

Roxanne (13)

Percy & Audrey~

Molly II (17)

Lucy (13)

Ron & Hermione~

Rose (15)