• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

Scorpius rolls his eyes and grins a bit before shaking his head. Cassiopeia and Rebecca land and get off their brooms. Alissa claps lightly while watching. Garrett grins and clenchs his fist. "Alright Opal!" He said as he landed.

The book Cerys had brought with her had fallen off of her lap and landed on the ground when she had jumped to her feet. Not noticing, she continued to cheer. She had once wanted to join the Quidditch team, but when she tried out for the team during her second year, she didn't make it. She had been upset at first, but she eventually got over it. Now, she was more than okay with just watching the games.

Flossie got distracted towards the end. She was watching the ground, chewing her lip. More than half the crowd seemed to be on their side but with Lysander off, they weren't very likely to win- but they did win. Only Flossie missed it.

She heard the crowd cheer and spun around to see what she'd missed, as she'd been idly floating around on the pitch. Unfortunately, brooms aren't meant to spin around quickly. Her broom tilted backwards and her hands slipped and she fell off the broom, falling about ten metres through the air before she hit the ground.

She broke her nose but no bones, luckily. And everyone seemed a bit too distracted to notice her silly mistake. So, she just pinched the bridge of her nose, found her broom- which was now a tiny bit bent and missing a few twigs but otherwise, it was alright- and headed to the hospital wing. She was going to see Lysander, like the team had agreed they would, after the match. Eventually, she got to the hospital wing and her nose was flowing heavily with blood now and her sleeve wasn't doing very much to stem the flow.

Flossie's mind wasn't on her nose however, as she burst through the doors.

"Lysander, we won!" she announced, "We beat the Slytherins! Well, I didn't really didn't really do too much and neither did you, 'cos you left so early, but we still won! Yay! How's your arm?" She jumped up and down and pressed harder on her nose.

((Imma play the nurse))

Lysander threw his left arm up in the air and let out a whoop. "Awesome. I am glad you guys did. I have to admit I thought with the cheering Slytherin had won the match."

The head nurse came in and gave Lysander and blood chilling stare. "This is a hospital wing, not a celebration room. Keep quiet and try not to get excited. DOn't need you jostling your bones after I have set them." She then looked at Flossie. "Sit down over there. I'll get your nose fixed up. Did a bludger get you too?" She was busy pulling out clean rags and handed them to Flossie so wipe all the blood away. Then she got out the skele-grow and handed her a small cup with it. "Drink up and your nose will be healed in a few minutes." She then poured a different potion onto a rag and handed it to her. "This will stop the bleeding."

"Bludger? No, I fell off my broomstick. After the game had finished. Quite an amusing story when you think about it." Flossie smiled. She sat herself down, rubbing her nose. The blood was getting all over her hands by this point, so she wiped them with the cloth. It wasn't much use, the blood had already stained her hands a faint reddish-brown.

"I think everyone else is coming to see you soon." Flossie sniffed, wiping her nose, "They're probably on their way." She leant forward, curiously, "Lysander, does your arm hurt? Is it really, really painful? What do you want for Christmas? I mean, I know it's a little while away. But I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping for socks." She poured the skele-gro into the cup and sipped at it, thoughtfully. She wrinkled her nose in slight distaste but still swallowed it.

"You see, my current socks have holes in." Flossie continued, "Plus, they're all rather dull. I'd like some orange socks with little broomsticks on, I think. Anyway, how are you feeling?"

"Yeah my arm is throbbing. Hurts a good bit. As for Chrsitmas. Well I am hoping for a book called "Blibbering Humdingers and their importance in the magical society." Said Lysander. Then he felt the need to go a little in detail " The book discusses those and a few other magical beast that many wizards and witches choose to say don't exist. It proves their existence. It would be such a good read. Mother would enjoy it as well. Who knows maybe you will new socks."

"I believe in Blibbering Humdingers." Flossie felt obliged to say, "After all, why wouldn't they exist? There's no reason for them not to. I mean, I didn't used to know that things like witches and wizards existed. But here we are." She shrugged. She dabbed at her nose and slowly, the bleeding came to a slow stop.

"Maybe I can get you your book for Christmas and you can get me my socks? Flossie suggested, "It'll be almost like we're friends." She smiled, lightly, "I'd like to be your friend, Lysander."

"Yeah. That would be good. Very well then I'll get you some new socks. Friends then." Said Lysander as he offered his hand out to her, although they weren't close to one another. Then added jokingly. "I'll let you borrow the book if you let me borrow your socks." He'd let her borrow the book anyways, after all it wasn't common for someone to believe in the same things he did. It'd be nice to have that thing in common with someone other than his mother.

"You have to wash my socks after you borrow them." Flossie said, "But I won't wash your book after I borrow it." She got up and walked over, so she could shake his hand. Then, she sat on the edge of his bed and began taking her shoes off. When she'd tugged them both off, she sat on his bed properly and crossed her legs.

"Are you a pure blood?" Flossie asked, curiously, "I never asked you that. And I didn't ask your favourite colour. Or when your birthday is. I'm an awful friend."

Lysander just laughed. "Pure blood. The color grey. And I was born on November 8th, two minutes after my sister. And don't worry about it, I never asked you. So I take you are muggle born from what you said earlier, so your favorite color and birthday?"

"Yes, I'm as Muggleborn as you can get. My birthday is 27th of December- that's two days after Christmas, so I always get joint presents. And I couldn't possibly pick a favourite colour; they're all very nice and I wouldn't want to offend any of them, you know?" Flossie smiled, "And my real name is Florence and my favourite number is seven and I like magic but I'm not very good at it. I don't mind, though."

"Well maybe I'll get you two different sets of socks. Space them out." Said Lysander smiling happily. "Hey magic takes time. Sure we are Ravenclaws and are suposed to be smart but it still takes a lot of practice for everyone."

"Rachel! Thank you" Yelled Lysander trying to make sure she heard him before she left. He had manners to him if nothing else.

"Hey Opal let's head up to the Hospital wing. I am ready to tell Lysander the results of the game." Said Lorcan as she tapped her team captain on the shoulder. There would be a celebrating later she knew and knew that Lorcan would be happy to be a part of it.

@Soul OMU

Cerys finally noticed her book at her feet as students started to leave the stands. She quickly picked it up and dusted it off. Tucking it back in the crook of her arm, she held it close to her body as she maneuvered through masses of kids until she was finally on the ground.

[QUOTE="To Never Love]Cerys finally noticed her book at her feet as students started to leave the stands. She quickly picked it up and dusted it off. Tucking it back in the crook of her arm, she held it close to her body as she maneuvered through masses of kids until she was finally on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, you're Cerys right?" Leo asked walking up beside her. "Hi, I'm Leo."

@LuckyANDKitty

Cerys's steps slightly faltered as she looked up at the Gryffindor boy. "Mhm. Nice to meet you, Leo," she said trying to tamper down the growing nervousness. She cradled her book to her chest, hoping that the closeness would help settle her nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella walking to the library once again, deep in thought as she walks, trying to think of what to look up to help figure out what was after her a few weeks ago.

At last Lorcan had made it to the hospital wing with Garrett and was hoping Opal would be there shortly.She was about to blurt out they had won when she saw Flossie sitting on his bed, the two talking animatedly. "Flossie did you already tell him about the match?"

"Yeah she did. Great job guys. Oh and Can. She believes in them too." Said Lysander knowing that she would know what he was talking about.

Garrett nods lightly. "It was all thanks to Opal, also nice basket, I think she likes you if she got all your favorite candies and stuff in there." He said nodding to the basket.

"Thanks. Rachael just came in her and dropped it off and fled in a hurry. Wonder what that was all about." Said Lysander as he picked it p and began looking through it. It did have good candy in there and even a couple of bottles of butter beer. "Wow. I'll need to write a thank you note."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back