• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts: Calm Before The Storm OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Open invitation for anyone/everyone to be part of Charms Club with Emilia. Also for anyone with broom skills to be a regular in her unregulated broom races ~

I'd be open to plots. Anything related to flying is probably a go. As far as extracurriculars Alexandre would probably be a part of the magical creatures club and chess club. However, he could probably be recruited into most things.

Well..... *Shifty glances* If no one waannts to be the magical beasts teacher

I'd be open to plots. Anything related to flying is probably a go. As far as extracurriculars Alexandre would probably be a part of the magical creatures club and chess club. However, he could probably be recruited into most things.
I'm up for a chess club! I had Raph in my mind as a Bumi type of character from LoK, so it would be hilarious to make him part of the chess club

If anyone would like to be able to speak Parseltongue, this would be a HUGE help for Velvet and Emilia's storyline ^^

I'm up for a chess club! I had Raph in my mind as a Bumi type of character from LoK, so it would be hilarious to make him part of the chess club
Pierre would be in the chess club as well. Which might be awkward for both your charater. I dont imagine in the early days Pierre would be at all friendly with Raph due to his muggle blood. Alexander less so but i can't imagine Alex would be impressed with Pierre though. Might be interesting to see what their reaction would be to the reformed Pierre... Whether they trust him or not, he certainly will be a bit careful with them.

Out of curiosity;
Does anyone have a compendium of spells? Idk how much we'll use them but I can look for one if anyone needs a list of spells.

I dont have a compendium of spells. But in keeping with Emilia’s theme of “technically correct” I also plan to use my own spells/heavily modify existing spells.

the fact that hogwarts doesn’t offer Latin despite the fact that basically all their spells are in latin is criminal.

I dont have a compendium of spells. But in keeping with Emilia’s theme of “technically correct” I also plan to use my own spells/heavily modify existing spells.

the fact that hogwarts doesn’t offer Latin despite the fact that basically all their spells are in latin is criminal.
tbh half the spells she-who-shall-not-be-named came up with were just skewed English or straight up 'abra kadabra' altered lol.
I was more curious what would happen with students learning, if we do have the chars take lessons to learn new things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back