• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts: Calm Before The Storm

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
maxresdefault.jpg

The Year is 2052. The Era of the Second Wizarding War is long over. Generations have come since and an Era of Peace has prospered for decades.
Approximately eight years ago, a auror went rogue and went around killing many witches and wizards from across the wizarding world, the Rogue Auror was eventually captured and imprisoned in Azkaban but when he was interrogated he had no recollection of any of his actions, he would go on to die mysteriously after spending only eleven days in Azkaban. Some members of other ministries of magic of other countries were murdered by him and some have claimed it was purposely led by the British ministry of magic as an act of terrorism. Relations of different ministries have been strained since and the event has been called the "Red Massacre"

It's wintertime at Hogwarts. Christmas arrives in a matter of weeks. The students of Hogwarts continue their classes but also form bonds and spend time together. Things seem hopeful however news spreads of an Obscurus being released on a seemingly random town in Britain. Things seem strange as some try to connect the incident to the Red Massacre while other say it has nothing to do with it. The teachers of Hogwarts reassure everyone that everything is fine and everyone is safe at Hogwarts which is far away from the troubles of the wizarding world, but maybe that isn't the case.

TLDR: I'd like to have this RP have an individual arc for every student to give a unique storyline arc for character development of everyone's character. I'd like to think of this RP as if it were a Netflix Show with episodes rather than movies that take an entire year of Hogwarts. The plan is to focus more on drama and shorter storylines focused on the cast of characters we make with a larger plot in the background unfolding slowly. It will focus more on day-to-day lives of Hogwarts Students and interactions between them.

You can make a Student of any House and any year or even a professor or staff member of Hogwarts.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Is this friendly for european users? I'd be interested if it wouldn't end up one of those situations of all the users being active when I'm asleep in the middle of the night while in Europe.. (I understand if that's the case though, majority of rpn is US-centric)

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Is this friendly for european users? I'd be interested if it wouldn't end up one of those situations of all the users being active when I'm asleep in the middle of the night while in Europe.. (I understand if that's the case though, majority of rpn is US-centric)
I can’t guarantee that there will be many people in the EU in this rp but as someone who has been in lopsided sleep schedules during RPs before, it should be fine as long as you understand that posts may come in at hours you aren’t used to being awake at. As long as everyone posts atleast once a week I don’t mind what time everyone posts at.

I do believe were still open for now. Late additions welcome ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back