• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hitman-esque - Details Within!

Jordan-RP

Hello! I'm not going to put my details here, they are in my main thread. If you're interested in this RP, I ask that you read my main thread to see if we're compatible: Multiple Settings - Looking for a writing partner (Long Term)

This isn't a fandom, merely taking the premise from the Hitman games. Not played it? No problem, you've seen it in movies... the main character arrives at the scene, they have a 'guy in the van' briefing them, providing logistical support, back up, escape routes, that sort of thing.

The RP I had in mind involves two PC's. One of them is the Assassin, the other their Handler. I thought it could be an interesting dynamic to have one character actually be present in the scene, and the other seeing it unfold (though both are involved in advancing the scene and helping with NPC's!), still able to talk with the assassin on the ground and provide logistical support.
There can be plenty of scenes where they are together in person, and sometimes the Handler may be on the ground too, albeit with a less hands-on approach than the Assassin, and the Assassin would have a more involved process in the planning than is normally depicted in media.

I believe this could provide some really rewarding RP! Globetrotting, espionage, politics, moral quandaries. All the good stuff. It's not intended for every mission to simply be 'go there, kill X', there is loads of potential for theft, planting evidence, kidnapping, gaining information and much more!

This RP will require both writers to be proactive with NPC's and the plot, enjoy the details and planning both OOC and IC, not wanting to just "skip to the good stuff", I.E be able to enjoy the ride, not just the destination.

I didn't want to write out a plot, as the plotting together is what really makes a RP come together.
The aim is for this to be a long-term RP. If you ghost, please don't contact me. If you're interest is waning and you say as much, then I appreciate your honesty and we can A: try and correct things if possible, or B: move on with no hard feelings. Just be straight with me and I'll do you the same curtesy. : )
As it is hopefully long-term, I can only manage taking on one partner for now, but I'll be sure to get back to you in any case. A writing sample would be great, but not essential, if that makes you uncomfortable. Here is one of mine (mild horror warning, that gets more severe later on): Fantasy - To Grant Clemency [Closed; Rabbit and Jordan]

I would be happy with either role, and I didn't have any gender pairing in mind. I would love to talk with you if you're interested at all! If you have any questions just shout.

PM if you're interested! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back