• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern History of the Ancients (looking for bad guy agents.)

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
What if the history of man you knew was wrong? What if humanity was much older and more important than any theory, be it scientific or spiritual in nature? What if ancient man was more advanced than we thought, more advanced than even now? Would you seek to know the truth? Or would you help keep it hidden?

Many people in the world think ancient civilization only lived 10,000 or so years ago. Yet all throughout the world ruins and artifacts have been found that are much much older. The oldest being a Hammer found in a lump of coal dated to over 1.4 billion years ago. Yet all documentation of this evidence is lost, forever hidden in obscurity. Where did the knowledge go? Where did it come from? These are the golden questions, the ones that mankind cant answer. The ones mankind doesn't even know to ask. But for one group of friends the answers may come regardless of if they asked the questions or not. Unfortunately what comes with the answer to these secrets may be even more than they are able to handle. Can you guess the mystery?

(Hey guys this is gonna be a strange type of Action Mystery Rp. We will be playing the roles of 4-6 college students and one professor, who discover the world's greatest mystery on a cave exploration in Peru. Any players who join after that are to be members of the Organization that wishes to keep the mystery hidden. This is a heavily plot Driven Rp that starts with our party arriving in Peru with their professor. Your characters have lived relatively normal lives up until this point, the world is the exact same as this one with the exception of the ancients.
Conspiracy theorists welcome!!!
This plot will include danger, Ancient Advanced technology, and perhaps even a bit of mysticism.)​

Last edited:
Spacing Out Spacing Out Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed D duegxybus Gohan510 Gohan510
Hey guys I enjoy Rping with all of you. Due to most of the threads i am involved in dying out I have opened this Rp to play with in my free time. This is gonna be one heck of an adventure if you are interested. It may seem a bit mundane at first glance but I assure you, there is nothing normal about this storyline.
(Courtesy of my Conspiracy theories run wild, fused with my brothers constant questioning of the validity of such theories. Please ,Do enjoy my madness. ;) )

Not exactly. I am also getting a second job so my time is short. Not to mention there isn't alot to do in there yet. There was a fight, Asher being dismissed, and Balmond sitting at the bar. Just seems like there isn't much to do yet.
Because you guys aren't getting involved lol. You have a leader of seekers i have a character in there you can bring up.

What if ancient man was more advanced than we thought, more advanced than even now?
Birdsie Birdsie
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back