• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical Roleplayer. Casual Historical Roleplay wanted

red.dhalia

looking to create a intimate story
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Short info post: Hello to all who come across my thread! You can call me Viviana or Esmerelda. Viv or Esmer for short. I go by either! I am a 22-year-old female who lives in the EST of the United States.
I am often busy with real life so that is why I say I want a casual, 3rd person, historical roleplay. I can post once a day usually, however, if time allows, I can write more. Evenings and nighttime are when I am most available given my work schedule. I will do my best to communicate, so please do the same. I don’t expect to talk every day, but just let me know if you are busy or not, and I will do the same.

What I am looking for: I love having romance and drama in the roleplays I do, especially with a mix of historical, fantasy, supernatural, or modern settings and genres. As stated in the title, I am looking to mix drama and romance into historical roleplays.
I have two roleplays that I want to do:

1. Y/C came from a wealthy family and M/C’s mother was a domestic servant who played a hand in raising Y/C. Because she was a single mother, M/C would tag along with her mother after school. Our characters were a year apart from each other, so whenever her mother would have her deliver snacks to Y/C, M/C would be entangled in a conversation with one another as young kids. Over the years, our characters grew close yet hid their friendship from his parents.

1. [*]The rp starts in 1963, right after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, our characters are around 17-18 years old living in Charlotte, South Carolina. They are still meeting and growing their friendship, however, feelings towards the other evolved into something more. This is young budding love. Something slow and cautious given the circumstances of the social-political climate of the early 1960s. Racism, talks of the Vietnam War, the Red Scare (fear of communism), and more swirl into the air of America. The couple goes through much over the years 1960s-1980s.
  2. Anne of Green Gables inspired roleplay, more fictional than set in real-life history, but with historical elements. Innocent love, the perils of growing up on a small island/town, and more. The love between Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe will always have my heart. I imagine it like a slice of life in a historical time setting.
We can brainstorm ideas over PMs! I do MxF pairings and I usually play the main female characters. For side characters, I can play any kind really. I love the medieval times, Antebellum America (1840-1870), the Gilded Age (1880-1915), and the 1950s-1980s. I am in the mood for such time periods, so let me know.
My criteria for potential rp partners:

1. 22 years or older
  2. Semi-lit (at least 2 paragraphs or more)
  3. Can rp in 3rd person, past tense
  4. Put effort into their posts
  5. Please be okay with the idea of our characters starting a family
  6. Fluent in English
  7. Are okay with long-term roleplays
  8. Ability to play side characters
  9. Ability to only control your characters (please do not control or assume what my characters are going to do)
  10. Knowledgeable enough about history to understand the whims of society during the time
My preference in specifics to rp (i.e., faceclaims and character sheets): I consider myself semi-literate, but I can write a lot more if I’m deep into a scene. I love to bring the deep feelings out of the characters in the roleplay. Nevertheless, I like to match my partner in length and detail, however quality over quantity to me is very important.
I love character sheets. I love to create characters and come up with descriptions for them. If we use face claims, I would prefer character-drawn art or realistic-looking character art. I would prefer we talk over the website first at least. If you want OOC chat, I do not mind having that at all. I enjoy conversation, connecting over making plot points, and coming up with more ideas for the characters we make.

Thank you for reading my post. Have a lovely day/evening/night!

I'm about to head off to work myself, but I'm potentially interested. I'll comment here so I remember to message you after work.

Okay, I am weak for historical romance roleplays and books, and would love to possibly do number one with you! feel free to PM me to discuss furhter details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back