• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Historical Forbidden/True Love RPs (MxF and FxF)

Hi! I am Evening Willow, I would prefer to be called Eve or Willow. I am looking for a long term detailed roleplaying partner to do a plot with between the very beginning of civilization to around the first world war - maybe a little later. Everything else that you need to or want to know is down below in spoilers.
1. My name is Eve or Willow, you choose.
2. I am a nearly 20 year old undergraduate student in the Eastern Time zone
3. Hopefully I will be working a job soon
4. I am 5'1. Idk why I have the need to tell you but I do
5. I do have a lot of personal issues at the moment involving mental health, so please be patient with replies, sometimes I dissasociate
6. My happy place is 3 full paragraphs a post with the occasional 2-5.
7. I usually write in third person but I can do first well.
10. I only write for females unless in a group rp, than I am fine with writing male.
11. I only write with people my age or older - but if you are 18 and fantastic at writing, I may concede
12. I do science fiction, historical, fantasy, modern, futuristic, romance, fandoms, and drama. I do not play celebrities and my roleplays will all involve romance of some sort.
13. Finals are coming up, so I will be on and off until after the first week of May.
14. I love and desire character sheets. If you are semidetailed to detailed, I do not see how doing this can be an issue. I understand wanting to develop a character overtime but how can you have a fully rounded character without this step of planning?
15. My roleplays are always story heavy.

1. Be okay with OOC chat
2. Be okay with playing a male character that is older than my character.
3. Be detailed with good grammar IC, I do not care about OOC
4. Match my length to the best of your ability, a few lines off is nothing to worry about though
5. Be within 5 hours of me
6. Warn me when you will be away for around two days and longer
7. Be okay with making a character sheet. It does not have to be two pages long, but give me something
8. Be honest with me if you are growing bored of the roleplay, I am all for scrapping it and starting something new or putting it on the backburner.
9. Be able to write at least 2 good paragraphs each post on average
10. Be available to post at least once a day, whether it is while I am asleep or not does not matter.

DO NOTE THAT ALL OF THESE ROLEPLAY IDEAS TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE 40S AT THE LATEST.

1. Painter and his Subject:
Sometime between the end of the Middle Ages and the mid nineteenth century, Muse A (my character) is a noblewoman or a royal family member and therefore, since the age of eight, has been promised to a son of a family friend - one who has title and wealth that would only raise them higher and/or help them. They were supposed to marry about eight years later when Muse A was sixteen but the older man that she was to marry ended up serving in the army and only got out during the present day of the RP - when she is eighteen. Everything is happening fast and the first thing that needs to be done is to have a painted portrait of her sent to him for him to confirm the marriage. Muse B (your character) is the best artist of his time, well renowned and respected even though he is just a young adult still. Unmarried, either because he never got married or because he is a widower, he prefers his solitude due to some deep scar of his past. He much prefers to jump in and out of bed with the married rich women that he paints, usually older than him slightly. However, when he meets the younger Muse A - innocent and kind but with knowing eyes, he is smitten. He must have her in every way, including marriage. Could he seduce her away from the man that she has been told throughout her life that she has to marry, a man that she has never met?
2. Angelic Renaissance:
Muse A is a Guardian Angel, a type of being that is put into the lives of their Charge and meant to protect them at all costs, especially if they have magical powers or if they are meant to do something Great in their lives. Muse B, his charge, is a youngest daughter of the French King and Spanish Queen and will one day rule most, if not all, of Europe. Muse A enters her life as a knight on her nineteenth birthday a few months before her entire family is doomed to die. Unfortunately, is seems that Muse B is unable to contain the strange feelings of his knew human heart.

3. Arranged Romance:
Muse A and Muse B are in an arranged marriage but met on the day of their wedding. Now the two of them must learn to live with this person and open up, trusting the other enough to try and love each other. Looking to add more to this, maybe it happens during a wartime.

4. King/Prince x Lady of the Court:
Muse A (your character) is a King or Prince of a thriving, large nation (real or fictional) that is also on the edge of going to war with a neighboring nation, one that has a better army than his. The royal member was in a great position a year ago, he was married to a royal from another kingdom and his wife was a woman that he respected and was friends with, although there was no romantic attraction. Then, his wife died in labor and the child, the boy and heir that he desired, died with her. Some part of him closed off since then, as the two of them were really close and she had been the one person that he knew he could trust, along with his son, dead. Muse B (my character) is a new lady of the court, a Duchess with some title and a relation to the family line that used to rule the kingdom that Muse A's family now does. However, when Muse A hears the rumors that she is not her father's daughter, Muse A knows that it would be against the unspoken rule to marry her, but there is undeniable chemistry.

5. WitchxAngelic
There were many things that Muse A (my character) wondered about her mother, the only family member that she ever knew, including her shadowed father. They were always moving around like gypsies, her mother had family money that allowed this to happen rather frequently, it was almost like she was running away from something. In fact, Muse A was almost certain that they were on the run since the same signs and situations always lead to them packing up and leaving. It got worse when she was around the age of ten and her mother got addicted to drugs, making her paranoia even worse. Eventually they ran out of money by the time Muse A was fourteen and she started working in mills in order to keep food on the table, although her mother went through cycles of stealing her saved up money for supplies of drugs. By the time Muse A is eighteen, she has a severe dislike for her mother and is considering a gentleman's proposal just to get out of her mother's house, when suddenly her mother overdoses and dies. Right after her death, there is a fire in the sewing factory that she works in that a mysterious winged man, Muse B (your character), saves her from falling to her death when she tries to jump from the roof under another. Where he touches her, she retains a Mark that leaves her visions when she sleeps, causing her to go insane and check herself into a mental asylum. This, she doesn't know, is the first public record of her since her mother never got her a birth certificate - she gave birth at home and never allowed the world to know that she existed. Almost immediately, she is reached out to by someone claiming to be her grandmother, who immediately takes her from the asylum and tells her that she is a Witch, and will be attending the University of Tithing - a secretive magic school for Fae-likes: Witches, Warlocks, Shifters, Elves, Angelics and Fairies. They are taught their magical gifts and taught to defend the world against Daemons: Hell Creatures, ghosts, ghouls, vampires, lycans, and the very worst: Parasytics. Parasytics are Fae-likes that went insane for more power and are extremely hard to detect and hard to survive if they attack. Muse A enters the University only to immediately run into a familiar pair of wings, Muse B who happens to be in his last year and is already a staff member, a Marker - one who senses Fae-like blood and unlocks their abilities. He is an angelic, but he has a secret, he is starting to come undone. Ever since he was unlocked several years ago, his magic has always been borderline out of control and much more powerful than anyone could have thought. He fears he may become a Parasytic but something has happened, ever since he Marked and Unlocked Muse A... he could just sense that she was like him. When he meets Muse A again, they immediately connect and Muse B knows that he must protect her at all costs while also protecting the secrets of his past (please have actual secrets thought up, I do have a few ideas but I would rather he be your character.)
6. Shifter/Werewolf/Witch/Vampire x Hunter/Huntress
7. Demigod x Demigod
8. Werewolf Alpha/Luna x Werewolf Rogue
9. Native American x Viking
10. Pharaoh/Queen x Oracle/Priestess
11. Merlin x OC
12. Dragon Rider from x Dragon Rider
13. Fallen Angel x Witch/Elf/Faerie/Demon
14. Something Steampunky idk you would have to teach me, it's a craving

1. Lavender Marriage
2. Princess x Princess
3. Widows
More to come!

I wanted to be the partner you need, truly I did, but then I got to this:

6. Warn me when you will be away for around two days and longer.

And this:

10. Be available to post at least once a day, whether it is while I am asleep or not, doesn't matter.

Sorry, you seem like a nice girl, truly, but my schedule does not permit me to commit to that, best of luck though...

2. Be okay with playing a male character that is older than my character.

This set off flags for me. Haha. I play male characters mostly but I'm not into that dom. guy stuff where the guy has to be:
A. taller
B. older
C. some Christian Grey wannabe character.

I prefer to play REAL characters, who aren't just some dom/sub fantasy stuff.

Hi! I'd love to RP with ya! Mainly, I'd like to do the DemigodxDemigod pairing set in Scandinavia during the age of Vikings. I have a plot ready, and would like to know if I could PM you?

Hello! There is one plot you listed in particular that I would really love to do and that would be the King/Prince x Lady of the Court. I personally adore the medieval era, so it would be amazing if I could do that RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back