• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

*Hiss* RP With Me Or I Shall Curse Your Entire Family! (OPEN!)

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
About Me

My name is Drew. I homeschooled. I'm a writer, digital artist, and animator. I have a pet pug and fish in real life and numerous Godzilla action figures. I'm Transgender (he/him or they/them) and Abrosexual and I do like having diverse characters in RPs, in fact I do not play any characters who are straight and cisgender. All my characters are, at least, pansexual or bisexual.

About You

I'm looking for someone open-minded, good at writing, and smart. I don't care what you identify as, I'll take men, women, and anything in-between! 

About Rules

-I do prefer MxM or MxNB but I can be persuaded to do FxF or FxNB but the plot has to be really good. Right now I am not looking for any MxF. (F = Female, M = Male, NB = Non-binary)
-NO 18+ WHAT. SO. EVER.
-No pedophiles, please. Wether those be ships that include someone over 18 and someone under 18 or OCs, I will not do any of that. This includes TeacherxStudent.
-I can't reply every 3 seconds. Live with it. I have a life to live, fish to feed, etc.
-No one-liners. I will match your post size but I would really like if it could at least be three lines. Please. Usually I will do two paragraphs. Sometimes writer's block gets in the way. I totally understand if writer's block is a problem for you and please understand when writer's block is a problem for me.
-If you are not comfortable with cursing, please tell me beforehand and please tell me what you consider cursing. (See, I don't consider shit a curse word but some people do.)
-Tell me if you don't want to do romance.

-I don't have any triggers but I would like to know if you do.

-No animal death. Whatsoever. None. I will say this one more time: NO ANIMAL DEATH

Pssst! Please be good with grammar, spelling, and punctuation! It annoys the shit out of me when I can't read a reply...

-Also, I do Literate RPing ONLY.

Literate RPing:

Leila sat, waiting for the bus. She bit her lip, trying her best not to cry. It all happened so fast...her mother...the accident. It was painful. The rain tinkled on the roof of the bus stop. Finally, the bus pulled in and the doors opened. She took a deep breath and walked onto the bus.

Text RPing:

Leila: *crying* *walks onto bus*

Text RPing is really lazy, to be honest.

-Tell me if it gets boring and you want to stop. Don't just leave me hanging! I will do the same for you.

-I require character sheets. Depending on the plot, they can be small or big.

-If you've read this far, tell me your favorite video game.

About Fandoms

(Italic Fandoms are ones that I'm craving a lot)

-Undertale: OCs: No
-Legend of Zelda: OCs: Maybe
-Ouran High School Host Club: OCs: Maybe
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica: OCs: Yes
-Pokemon: OCs: Yes
-My Little Pony: OCs: Yes
-Sword Art Online: OCs: Yes
-Scooby Doo: OCs: Maybe
-Digimon: OCs: Yes
-Fruits Basket: OCs: Maybe
-Harvest Moon/Rune Factory: OCs: Yes
-Harry Potter: OCs: Yes
-Doctor Who: OCs: Maybe
-Gravity Falls: OCs: No

-Stardew Valley: OCs: Yes

-Welcome To Night Vale: OCs: Maybe

About Pairings

I have a few pairing ideas here. (These are not fandom pairings. Please feel free to suggest your own pairings!)

CopxCriminal

Non-binaryxTransboy

Arranged Marriage

AssassinxTarget

Boarding School Roommates

HumanxGhost

Computer ProgrammerxAI

Good boyxbad boy

About Ships

These are my favorite ships to RP. Of course, I am open to other ships. Italic is the character that I want to play. If neither character is italic that means I'd be fine playing either character.

-Undertale:

SansxFlowey

PapyrusxAsgore

SansxAsriel

SansxAlphys

AlphysxUndyne

TorielxAsgore

(I will not do SansxFrisk, do not ask)

-Ouran High School Host Club:

TamakixKyoya

HoneyxMori

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica:

MadokaxHomura

MamixHomura

SayakaxKyoko

-My Little Pony:

Rainbow DashxFluttershy

Rainbow DashxPinkie Pie

ApplejackxRarity

Rainbow DashxApplejack

Twilight SparklexPinkie Pie

FluttershyxPinkie Pie

-Harry Potter:

HarryxDraco

-Gravity Falls:

StanfordxBill Cipher

DipperxPacifica

-Stardew Valley:

SebastianxSam

-Welcome To Night Vale:

CecilxCarlos

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in RPing with you as what caught my eye about your intro was that you play characters with diverse orientations (since I do as well). If you're interested and have time, then please let me know so we can discuss a setting that you might be interested in writing right now.

I'll give a rp with you a chance as well. Lets do MXM and maybe Heir to powerful witch coven x Dark Wizard outcast.

I'd be interested in RPing with you as what caught my eye about your intro was that you play characters with diverse orientations (since I do as well). If you're interested and have time, then please let me know so we can discuss a setting that you might be interested in writing right now.

I'd love to! =D

Aren't we in a RP with an Undertale OC?

Do you want me to make longer posts, too? I can do that. ;-;

These rules aren't for my previous RPs...it's just, these are rules that I have learned make RPs more fun for me. I don't like using OCs in Undertale and I absolutely hate one-liners. You don't have to change if you don't want to but if any new people wanted to start an RP I would require them to follow these rules.

Howdy! How's it going, Pugington? Call I call you Pugington? I'm calling you Pugington.

I'd love to do a Harry Potter OC-based story with ya! If you're still open for that sorta thing, feel free to it me up!

Haallloo! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay with you :3

a few warnings beforehand however: 

I don't really have experience roleplaying cannon characters and don't exactly want to being as I fear I'll just do them injustice. I'd prefer having nothing major to do with the golden trio and their legacy, and basically I send multiple paragraph long messages. If you'd like to see an example of my roleplaying I'd be happy to share one in a PM as well.. :3

CRASHES INTO HERE
Why hello, my good friend I see you like Magica Madoka (Madoka Magica? I'll be real honest I like Magica Madoka). As do I, especially with OCs. I can manage at least a paragraph and trust me, I will abide by all your rules. Can I PM you and see where we can take this? 

Howdy! How's it going, Pugington? Call I call you Pugington? I'm calling you Pugington.

I'd love to do a Harry Potter OC-based story with ya! If you're still open for that sorta thing, feel free to it me up!

Yeah, you can call me Pugington. xD

Sounds great! PM me!

Haallloo! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay with you :3

a few warnings beforehand however: 

I don't really have experience roleplaying cannon characters and don't exactly want to being as I fear I'll just do them injustice. I'd prefer having nothing major to do with the golden trio and their legacy, and basically I send multiple paragraph long messages. If you'd like to see an example of my roleplaying I'd be happy to share one in a PM as well.. :3

I have a lot of Harry Potter RPs going on right now so...uh...if you have any other fandoms (or just want to RP something that's not a fandom) PM me.

CRASHES INTO HERE
Why hello, my good friend I see you like Magica Madoka (Madoka Magica? I'll be real honest I like Magica Madoka). As do I, especially with OCs. I can manage at least a paragraph and trust me, I will abide by all your rules. Can I PM you and see where we can take this? 

Sure, sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back