• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As she sat in the back of the cave, mom insisting she stayed away from the front while on her own for protection, she rolls her small pebble toys over in her paws a little. A smile spreads on her lips in remembrance to their last outing together and how much fun it had been to play with mom in the warm water of the lake. Though, that smile starts to fade in beginning to wonder how much longer mom was going to be before coming back. She doesn't remember how long ago her mom went out to do one of her patrol runs but it felt like it was longer than it should have been and she was starting to get hungry. It wasn't like she couldn't go out and get something of her own, but mom was always there to watch her back...even if mother tried to make it seem like otherwise. Again, she looked upward to the sky as to try to spot some kind of sign that her mother was returning but nothing had changed from the light clouds passing over her and the blue yonder spreading behind them.

Colby Brook

Colby had been going around wandering in a new part of these woods. He had tried to convince some of his friends to join him, but they said no. Colby was wearing a white button-up shirt, but the buttons were undone since it felt warm to him outside. His reddish-brown hair was parted to the left side of his face, as usual, and wore black jeans with holes on his knees. Colby then rolled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing most of his tattoos. Colby kicked a small stick that was in his path, with his black shoes. He had a chain hanging from his belt that clanked every few steps he had taken.

Colby hadn't seen anything interesting lately and hopes to find something that would catch his eye. Colby then started humming and then stopped when he thought he had heard something up ahead. Colby crouched and slowed his pace. Betwixt some brambles and bushes. He saw a creature-- but not like one he had seen before. Then it hit him-- a dragon! A small... tiny... baby? How odd.

Colby kept watching, his blue gaze not budging at the slightest. He was curious. But he didn't want to do anything stupid-- but he did a lot of stupid things in his free time. Though this felt life-threatening. Colby then took one more step-- crack. "Ah, shoot," he murmurs. He then shot up his gaze. Hoping he didn't startle the creature.

Colby Brook

Colby had been going around wandering in a new part of these woods. He had tried to convince some of his friends to join him, but they said no. Colby was wearing a white button-up shirt, but the buttons were undone since it felt warm to him outside. His reddish-brown hair was parted to the left side of his face, as usual, and wore black jeans with holes on his knees. Colby then rolled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing most of his tattoos. Colby kicked a small stick that was in his path, with his black shoes. He had a chain hanging from his belt that clanked every few steps he had taken.

Colby hadn't seen anything interesting lately and hopes to find something that would catch his eye. Colby then started humming and then stopped when he thought he had heard something up ahead. Colby crouched and slowed his pace. Betwixt some brambles and bushes. He saw a creature-- but not like one he had seen before. Then it hit him-- a dragon! A small... tiny... baby? How odd.

Colby kept watching, his blue gaze not budging at the slightest. He was curious. But he didn't want to do anything stupid-- but he did a lot of stupid things in his free time. Though this felt life-threatening. Colby then took one more step-- crack. "Ah, shoot," he murmurs. He then shot up his gaze. Hoping he didn't startle the creature.

The approaching human had been detected through her powerful sense of smell before the snap of a twig was picked up by her hearing, she tried to crouch down as to avoid being seen. However, her blue and vibrant scales were a stark contrast to the greys of the cave that she called home but she still tried to hide from him as her mother had taught her to do. Her efforts were for naught though, as the human not only continued coming closer but announced it with his voice in having thinking he startled her and her eyes slowly opened again to look at him. She remained still though looking right at him and was tempted to try running away, but what if he brought more to come find her? 'Where are you mommy? I'm scared.', her thoughts trying to find mom in hopes that she was nearby but there was no answer...for the first time in her whole life.

A few moments go by before she finally sits up but remains sitting, "You...you, shouldn't...shouldn't be here!", her voice having fear within it though she tried to put on the lacking of. Now that she was not hunched down to the ground, he could see that hunting had not been favorable and it was likely that mother had gone farther than normal to find food. By comparison to most dragons, she was shortly that of a teenager in age and far from the build of being an athletic type, much less of a creature to be of brute strength.

Colby Brook

Colby watched and fell silent still. He wasn't at all sure of what to do, in all honesty. The young man was nervous and a bit uneasy. As he would usually have his friend group of four with him. But oddly he felt he needed to do this alone. When the creature spoke, he almost immediately jumped clean of his skin. It can speak! he thought silently.

The creature said he shouldn't be there. Colby wasn't sure how to respond to this. He licks his lips tentatively before standing now and dusting off his black jeans. "I am only wandering around these woods. I mean no trouble," his deep voice returned. Colby was more than aware of the fear in her tone and ran one of his hands through his hair to calm himself down. "There is no need to be afraid. I came alone," Colby continued; the chain clinking from his belt. "Why are you here by yourself?" He knew that was nosy of him to ask, but he felt the need. He slightly felt worrisome. Colby being the caring type, despite his facade, it would be obvious due to his voice changing a bit.​

Colby Brook

Colby watched and fell silent still. He wasn't at all sure of what to do, in all honesty. The young man was nervous and a bit uneasy. As he would usually have his friend group of four with him. But oddly he felt he needed to do this alone. When the creature spoke, he almost immediately jumped clean of his skin. It can speak! he thought silently.

The creature said he shouldn't be there. Colby wasn't sure how to respond to this. He licks his lips tentatively before standing now and dusting off his black jeans. "I am only wandering around these woods. I mean no trouble," his deep voice returned. Colby was more than aware of the fear in her tone and ran one of his hands through his hair to calm himself down. "There is no need to be afraid. I came alone," Colby continued; the chain clinking from his belt. "Why are you here by yourself?" He knew that was nosy of him to ask, but he felt the need. He slightly felt worrisome. Colby being the caring type, despite his facade, it would be obvious due to his voice changing a bit.​

His facial and body response told him that he was surprised, but she was not sure as to what...she assumed that all humans knew that dragons could talk, so why would he be surprised? Was he surprised of her not running away or attacking him in response to coming into her cave without permission? Her head tilt as she tried to figure out the reasoning to his response and ultimately decided that she would ask her mother later, surely mom would know how humans worked.

When the human says he was not with intention to cause harm or trouble to anything, the voice tone carried genuinely and so she saw no reason to label him something of false. The brushing of his hair with a hand is a gesture that humans use to show at ease or to get something out of their head, or to clean themselves a little bit...at least that is what she had learned about the two-leggers. Strangely, the act kind of calmed her down a little as he wasn't coming to her nor insisting that she go to him and she slowly stood to all fours at this point. Now Colby can see just how 'big' she really was, barely that of a two year old horse that had reached its growth spurt and a little dirty from living out in the woods.

As she is questioned to why she was alone, she gasps a little before trying to hide her fear again, "I...I live here, it's...it's my cave.", again she is tempted to run from this human and try to find her mother. Still, she cannot find the real will to do so as she had never met a human face-to-face like this before and she was slightly more curious than before of why a human would venture so deep into the woods on their own. Slowly, tentatively, she takes a step toward him and another with her head slightly bowed, "Who...who are, you?"

Colby Brook

Colby watched her with curiosity and more silence. Then more questions and debates filled his head, is she a dragon? A dinosaur? She has no wings but honestly, I think she might as well be a dragon. Colby sighed lightly and watched her as she stood up. Uh-oh. Was she going to attack him? Colby watched a bit more and slightly took a step back. He didn't want to invade her space. Besides, it looked like her home obviously.

Colby studied over her in wait for a response, but she gasped at his last question. He winced a bit. She had stammered her response and he almost immediately knew he was frightening her. Even though, it'd be far worse if he had brought his friends or roommates. Since they're all so loud and obnoxious when they explore. And she said it was her home. Colby slowly nods in response to her.

Then she started to move toward him. Oh, God.

Colby stepped back with both steps she took at him. Colby knew he had never felt this uneasy in a while, until now. Another question for him. Who he was. Colby was sure that knowing his name at least was no big deal.

"Colby. My name's Colby," he replied gently. "Who are you?" He returned the question after gingerly adjusting his belt.​

Colby Brook

Colby watched her with curiosity and more silence. Then more questions and debates filled his head, is she a dragon? A dinosaur? She has no wings but honestly, I think she might as well be a dragon. Colby sighed lightly and watched her as she stood up. Uh-oh. Was she going to attack him? Colby watched a bit more and slightly took a step back. He didn't want to invade her space. Besides, it looked like her home obviously.

Colby studied over her in wait for a response, but she gasped at his last question. He winced a bit. She had stammered her response and he almost immediately knew he was frightening her. Even though, it'd be far worse if he had brought his friends or roommates. Since they're all so loud and obnoxious when they explore. And she said it was her home. Colby slowly nods in response to her.

Then she started to move toward him. Oh, God.

Colby stepped back with both steps she took at him. Colby knew he had never felt this uneasy in a while, until now. Another question for him. Who he was. Colby was sure that knowing his name at least was no big deal.

"Colby. My name's Colby," he replied gently. "Who are you?" He returned the question after gingerly adjusting his belt.​

With both of them keeping a distance from the other and neither showing real bravado, or confidence to flat out deal with the encounter of the unknown, the outcome remained to be seen. It was unclear to who was more afraid of whom at this point, Colby for not having ever met a dragon in person and on his own...or the dragoness that was too young to be without her mother close by to call for help if needed. She had never thought that she would have to be without her mom for this length of time before now, 'What is keeping her away?', she questioned to herself.

The human's response of stepping back from her gives her a little more confidence in knowing she was not some young hatchling fresh from its egg but she had no real desire to frighten him either. She looks back to the cave now, feeling more empty than before and making her not want to be alone to when the night came. Although nothing really came towards the cave at night as mother's scent seemed enough to ward off potential predators, that may not remain true if she didn't come back. 'No, no mom has to come back...she has to.', she thought to herself but how long would it be before she did?

As the human answers her question, she is given the same in return and she is willing to give him her name, "It's nice, to meet you Colby...at least, so far...my name is Sargotha."

Colby Brook

Colby listens to her response and lightly nods, "you as well, Sargotha." Colby gulped slightly and his brain started to whirl again. What if his friends would randomly show up? It would be different if his best friend from High School and current one would because he could control him. If his two others would just pop up, he'd have a problem. Colby shifted uneasily where he stood and blew a strain of his hair out of his eye's view. "I can go if I am scaring you..."

Colby knew that if he left now, he most likely wouldn't come back. But if she didn't live alone here, she had to have a mother, right? he thought to himself. Colby knew what it was like to be alone. She may be worried. Colby shook any thoughts away. Colby then awaited her response.​

Colby Brook

Colby listens to her response and lightly nods, "you as well, Sargotha." Colby gulped slightly and his brain started to whirl again. What if his friends would randomly show up? It would be different if his best friend from High School and current one would because he could control him. If his two others would just pop up, he'd have a problem. Colby shifted uneasily where he stood and blew a strain of his hair out of his eye's view. "I can go if I am scaring you..."

Colby knew that if he left now, he most likely wouldn't come back. But if she didn't live alone here, she had to have a mother, right? he thought to himself. Colby knew what it was like to be alone. She may be worried. Colby shook any thoughts away. Colby then awaited her response.​

When the human shifts his weight and is clearly uncomfortable, maybe worried of her mother coming back and being wraithful, she isn't sure of what to say as to comfort him. Maybe he had friends nearby that he was thinking about, though she hadn't detected any other human scent but his...so far. There didn't seem to be any pets or animals following him either, so that didn't seem to be anything to worry of but maybe there were supposed to be some?

As Colby offers to leave her, in concern that he was frightening her, she shakes her head in response...surprisingly without hesitation, "No...no, I'm okay...really." It was nice to have some company and not think about how empty the cave felt without her mother, now starting to worry that she was going to spend the night without her. She looks softly to the human before asking, "Are you...are you alone too?", her question not being clear as to the meaning of it but it likely didn't matter.

Colby Brook

Colby lifts his blue gaze in silence and was a bit surprised as she didn't seem to mind him being there. Colby briefly nods in acknowledgment, "all right..." Colby thought lightly, what if I stayed? It's not like I would be missing out on anything. Besides, I have nothing left to do in the meantime.

Her voice knocked him out of his thoughts and shifted his gaze again, "yes. I am. My friends didn't want to come with me today..." Now Colby knew she was alone from her adding "too" when she had asked that question. "Might I ask... why are you alone out here-" he looked around the trees before looking at her again, "-in these woods?"​

Colby Brook

Colby lifts his blue gaze in silence and was a bit surprised as she didn't seem to mind him being there. Colby briefly nods in acknowledgment, "all right..." Colby thought lightly, what if I stayed? It's not like I would be missing out on anything. Besides, I have nothing left to do in the meantime.

Her voice knocked him out of his thoughts and shifted his gaze again, "yes. I am. My friends didn't want to come with me today..." Now Colby knew she was alone from her adding "too" when she had asked that question. "Might I ask... why are you alone out here-" he looked around the trees before looking at her again, "-in these woods?"​

While she waited for an answer from him, she can't help but to worry that he was going to insist of leaving her and didn't know what she would do then...would she be better to run after him or to hope for her mother's return? It was a relief to hear that Colby wasn't going to leave her, at least not yet, letting her not have to worry of the forthcoming night for now. She is more at least in learning that he had no one expected to join him and that his friends, whoever or whatever they were, didn't want to come along...perhaps a good thing in this case.

As the question to why she was alone is prompted, she looks down to the ground with a quite visible frown before answering, "I'm not...not supposed to be...for very long." A sense of sadness came over her as she began to miss her mother more than before and starting to worry of where she was, why had she not come back yet? Given that she had no one else to talk to and he was the first company she had come her way, she can't help but to wish that there were more like him, "My mother...she went hunting, but...but, hasn't come back." She hadn't eaten since morning and while there had been fish to snack on, they only lasted so long.

Colby Brook

Colby listened to her and blinked lightly. Colby wished he could relate to being alone, but he couldn't. Colby was pretty much always with his friends except for when he went to his apartment. Colby strangely felt a need to stay. Colby had many pets at home-- besides that-- he had a deeply caring side of him that he didn't show very often except for his best friend. Colby would rarely make exceptions for anyone or anything to show that side of him at all.

Colby nods in acknowledgment to her and slowly he sank down into a sitting position. Oh-- her mother. Colby had a feeling that would've been the case here. "Well... that is odd..." he tentatively licked his lips before continuing. "I could fetch you some food if you want. I know what it's like to be hungry, trust me on that." Colby stood up. He could just go to his car and back, right? That shouldn't be too much of a problem. "I would only be gone for a moment." Now to wait for her reply, Colby braced his hands gently on his knees patiently.​

Colby Brook

Colby listened to her and blinked lightly. Colby wished he could relate to being alone, but he couldn't. Colby was pretty much always with his friends except for when he went to his apartment. Colby strangely felt a need to stay. Colby had many pets at home-- besides that-- he had a deeply caring side of him that he didn't show very often except for his best friend. Colby would rarely make exceptions for anyone or anything to show that side of him at all.

Colby nods in acknowledgment to her and slowly he sank down into a sitting position. Oh-- her mother. Colby had a feeling that would've been the case here. "Well... that is odd..." he tentatively licked his lips before continuing. "I could fetch you some food if you want. I know what it's like to be hungry, trust me on that." Colby stood up. He could just go to his car and back, right? That shouldn't be too much of a problem. "I would only be gone for a moment." Now to wait for her reply, Colby braced his hands gently on his knees patiently.​

The dragoness didn't know what else to do as time went on and not knowing to when her mother would return. Mother hadn't really had the opportunity to teach her to hunt beyond small game and had already been told that she'd need to hunt larger things as she grew up, but what if she made a mistake and mother wasn't there to run to? Briefly, she looked to the sky for her mother in hopes that she would hear beating wings or the sounds of a struggling prey that would be used as a teaching tool...but, there was nothing other than blue skies and silence.

When she is offered food to eat, she can't deny the offer as her hunger grew slightly more than it had been earlier, "Do...do you have alot to spare?", she quietly asked of him. Upon the human saying he'd only be gone for a little bit, she remembers her mother saying the same thing and it had been much longer than that, "No...no, please, I'll go with you...I don't want to be alone." She remained standing to all fours but did not advance on him as before, worried that he would change his mind.

Colby Brook

Colby smiled lightly as she accepted his offer to fetch her some food. But Colby had only previously gone fishing before he had come and he had some in a cooler in the tailgate of his truck. But when she said she wanted to come with him, his heart writhed uneasily. "I can understand. But... I just don't want anyone to see you." Colby bit his thumb with some slight anxiety. "If you do... try to be quiet and stay within the trees, will you? I hope you know most of us humans didn't know you dragons existed. Including me. Some aren't nice like I am," he quickly explained.

Colby slowly stood up and ushered her to come over with a kind smile. He would start walking if she was to follow him.

Colby Brook

Colby smiled lightly as she accepted his offer to fetch her some food. But Colby had only previously gone fishing before he had come and he had some in a cooler in the tailgate of his truck. But when she said she wanted to come with him, his heart writhed uneasily. "I can understand. But... I just don't want anyone to see you." Colby bit his thumb with some slight anxiety. "If you do... try to be quiet and stay within the trees, will you? I hope you know most of us humans didn't know you dragons existed. Including me. Some aren't nice like I am," he quickly explained.

Colby slowly stood up and ushered her to come over with a kind smile. He would start walking if she was to follow him.

When the human tells her that he doesn't want anyone to see her while with him, she doesn't know how to hide herself easily. She hadn't developed any shapeshifting powers or could use magic to hide her appearance, mother said she wasn't old enough yet. It wasn't like she could just magically teleport herself either, she had to walk to wherever this 'promised' food was of his. She crouches some before quietly answering his 'request', "I can walk slow and be quiet.", it would sort of be like doing one of her practice hunts but without mom supervising.

As the human is clearly nervous of the two of them being spotted together, she decides to just do her very best in being quiet and staying out of sight from anyone. This is made more clear to when he mentions that most humans did not know of her kind's existence and not all were so gentle like him, "Well...I'm glad that you're nice.", a faint smile spreads on her face. The dragoness begins to follow after Colby with mindfulness of where she put her paws and trying to avoid being seen by anyone else, ducking behind boulders with darts between trees.

Colby Brook

Colby gives a grateful and a partial apologetic smile her way before continuing on; also keeping himself quiet. Colby would turn back every few seconds to make sure she wasn't going to be left behind at all. After all, Colby was a well-built human. If anyone would try to fight with him, he had the look that he would win.

As he went, he placed the palm of his right hand on a tree as he had spotted his black truck up ahead. Colby slightly poked out his head outside of the line of trees. No one. Good.

Colby stepped out onto the rocky road and hopped up with ease into the bed of his truck. Colby picked up the cooler that was heavy with the scent of fresh fish. Colby quietly walked back over to her and stopped about a foot before her and knelt down with the cooler in one hand the other bracing his knee. "Here," he said softly as he lifted the lid and lie down about three plump fish. Colby would cautiously keep looking over his shoulder. He really hoped no one would show up since his friends knew where he was.​

Colby Brook

Colby gives a grateful and a partial apologetic smile her way before continuing on; also keeping himself quiet. Colby would turn back every few seconds to make sure she wasn't going to be left behind at all. After all, Colby was a well-built human. If anyone would try to fight with him, he had the look that he would win.

As he went, he placed the palm of his right hand on a tree as he had spotted his black truck up ahead. Colby slightly poked out his head outside of the line of trees. No one. Good.

Colby stepped out onto the rocky road and hopped up with ease into the bed of his truck. Colby picked up the cooler that was heavy with the scent of fresh fish. Colby quietly walked back over to her and stopped about a foot before her and knelt down with the cooler in one hand the other bracing his knee. "Here," he said softly as he lifted the lid and lie down about three plump fish. Colby would cautiously keep looking over his shoulder. He really hoped no one would show up since his friends knew where he was.​

As the human continued to look back at her as to make sure she was following him yet, she couldn't help but to look around for any other humans but is relieved to see there are no others. Each time he stopped and seemed to be listening for something, she does the same but is unable to detect whatever it is he was on alert for...wondering if that was a good or bad thing. She supposed that it didn't matter too much as she just needed to stay with him and hope that no one had taken his food, the stuff he had 'promised' to her.

Finally, they came to a black thing that Colby retrieved a small box from before returning to her and she could smell the rich food inside, she was so hungry. She doesn't hesitate, she should and sniff the fish...but being without food and walking a distance to get to Colby's truck...she just couldn't wait. The fish were quite large and would give her a good feeding for until morning, a point in time that she hoped her mother would be back by then. "Thank...thank you...so...so hungry, good fish.", she continued to eat the fish and felt relief in having something to eat at long last.

Colby Brook

Colby watches her with a calm expression and couldn't help but form a smile on his smooth face. Most of his friends and photographers said he had a killer or handsome smile. He wouldn't deny it though. He knew his smile was the best, so. Colby then shifted to sit down with his hands bracing his knees and ran one of his hands through his gorgeous hair.

"Hah, no need to thank me. It's no problem. I love to help out," Colby responded kindly. Colby felt his stomach let out a somewhat rumble and stood up. "One second," he muttered and went over to his truck again. Colby opened the passenger door and took out his lunch box, removing a sandwich. Colby went back and sat down again, about a foot in front of her. he ate his sandwich and spoke again, "want me to take you back to your home?"​

She ate the fish happily and let a low moan of content out, feeling so much better in getting food that it let her forget about not having her mother around. When she finished her meal, she looked to the human again and now took notice to his appearance of how he seemed a little more good looking than other humans she had heard about. As she saw him run a hand through his hair, she liked how the light flickered through it as it kind of reminded her to how the sun started to peak through the fall leaves.

As his stomach rumbled in complaint to needing food as well, she worried that he had nothing for himself as he was trying to feed her and she is about to apologize for not offering to when he shows that he was prepared. She smiles while watching him eat, something that smelt like wheat and meat...with something from a cow that mother had brought home before, she forgets the name of it though. When Colby was finished with his own dinner and asked if she wanted to go back home...an empty cave with no signs of her mother returning soon, she isn't so sure that she wants to.

Yes, she should go back home and wait for mother...she was supposed to stay hidden from view or run away if found...but, she was so alone and not used to being such for a length of time. She frowns in remembering that she wouldn't have a warm body to nestle up to, she always tucked underneath mothers forelegs and was right next to her soothing heartbeat. There would only be the empty nest and having to listen to the cold woods outside of it, turning her more to the idea of staying with the human...maybe just for tonight, if he would let her. Slowly, she looks to the human before asking, "Do...do you have to go home?", maybe he could stay the night with her.

Colby Brook

Colby stretched his arms and looked back at her when she asked him if he had to go home. Colby didn't technically have to since he lived alone in his apartment and receive random visits from his friends out of the blue. Colby bit his lower lip before replying, "not now. But I will have to soon..." Colby rubs the back of his neck in thought; not too sure what to do about this. Could he take her back with him? Maybe. Not like he would let his friends see her. Colby was pretty good at keeping things at a low level and quiet.

"You don't want to go back, do you?" he asked lightly. His blue eyes looked towards her with an understanding look. Colby knew he wouldn't even want to stay in a cold cave... alone at that. He could understand a bit if she didn't want to go back to her home without anyone with her...​

Colby 's response is not one she really wants to hear but understands, as every creature had somewhere to bed down for the night and it is of comfort for an easy rest. Though her own place of rest, that should be of comfort and security, did not feel so welcoming without her mother there to protect her and be wise of potential danger. She was not prepared for what was to come next, the direct question of what her heart was feeling and it showed as her face expressed surprise, alongside of fear with it.

It was not wise to go with the first human that seemed nice to her, she knew that...based on to what her mother had warned her against...but she did not want to spend the night alone even more. She didn't know how far the human lived away or what he even lived in for that matter but maybe...just maybe...he had somewhere for her to stay, just for tonight? The dragoness sits to her hindquarters before softly responding, "It's cold back there and I'm afraid to be alone, mom usually nestles down and protects me every night.", slowly she looked back to Colby before asking, "Do...do you have, somewhere for me...to stay? Maybe...maybe just until mom comes back?"

Colby Brook

Colby gulped lightly and watches her as she sits down. Colby straightens his face and listens to her calmly. Colby was left amazed. She really trusted him that much to go to his home with him? Colby looked away for a moment in thought before moving his gaze back.

"Well..." he began and licked his lips in thought still. "...I could take you back with me to my home." Colby was nervous about replying, but most of him said he should help her now. "Then I'll bring you back tomorrow, okay? I promise." Colby knew what he was doing was crazy, but he knew his friends would leave him-- hopefully.​

It wasn't so much as trusting the human enough to go with him, as it was that she just didn't want to be left alone for the night and be left 'unprotected' from the outside world. She looks back to where her cave home was and instantly thinks of how empty it was, how cold it would be tonight...turning her head back toward the human. A smile spread on her lips as Colby said that he would take her back to his home for tonight, with promise to bring her back the next day, hoping that she would see her mother.

She stood to her feet and nods her head before looking to the black thing again, "Um...where do I go?", imagining that she would sit in the back as it seemed the most spacious but maybe he had to do something with it first?

Colby Brook

Colby bites his lip. He wasn't as too sure where to put her, with all honesty. Colby didn't want anyone to see him with a dragon in the back of his truck-- unless he'd take back roads to his apartment and go to the back of the building. That would actually work. Colby nods to his thoughts and then spoke, "you can get in the back here-" Colby turns around and pulls down the tailgate, "-if you can keep your head down?"

Colby would go to the front of the truck and started it up, "unless you want to sit inside with me if you think you won't be able to keep low."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back