• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HighschooL, Romance, Spells and Hell.

@HannaTheHippy Okay, I know you said to try and avoid being human characters, but if we really wanted to could we make a human character? I feel that having a human character could actually end up pretty interesting.

xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx said:
@HannaTheHippy Okay, I know you said to try and avoid being human characters, but if we really wanted to could we make a human character? I feel that having a human character could actually end up pretty interesting.
Go for you, dude. Do whatever you feel comfortable with! Who listens to rules anyways, pshhh.

Tomohi Rikuu]ahhhh I posted a character! I hope that's okay with you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22451-hannathehippy/ said:
@HannaTheHippy[/URL] ? ; v;
- Low gasp while looking at the character-

Oh my god, yes. He's perfect. I love the way you design character sheets with the uh..

uh..

SIDEBAR!

sidebar.

With the sidebar, telling emotions, etc etc.

You're very welcome to join! :D

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx, Yes <33 I haven't read the manga, but i'm surprisingly very familiar with the characters (*≧▽≦)

neko miyamura is a precious smol bab <3

@HannaTheHippy, thank you so much! I'm glad you like him! (*´▽`*)

then

does that mean I have permission to post in the IC thread now? ;0

@Tomohi Rikuu Ahahahaha yeah. I'm not super duper fangirly over the manga but the characters are awesome. Miyamura Izumi is mah favorite, although I've never used him for a character appearance. I normally use Gareki from Karneval *Le Sigh* Gareki is just to hot for the world.

Well, either Gareki or some other hot anime dude xD The guys from the Colorful5 are always fun to use.

Oh man, I feel like you might not be getting any of this cx I was just super happy when I saw ur avatar♥

Tomohi Rikuu]@[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/xxdeathxlifexangelxx.33265/ said:
xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx[/URL], Yes <33 I haven't read the manga, but i'm surprisingly very familiar with the characters (*≧▽≦)
neko miyamura is a precious smol bab <3

@HannaTheHippy, thank you so much! I'm glad you like him! (*´▽`*)

then

does that mean I have permission to post in the IC thread now? ;0
Nope, go ahead and post!

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx, I was actually thinking about using Karoku but then decided not to cause I saw Gareki and thought he was enough <3

and oh man colorful5. The art is great but their eyes freak me out orz

funny you say you're happy seeing my avatar

cause i'm really pleased with yours

Shizaya <333

@Tomohi Rikuu Aw man. Could have invaded this whole RP with Karneval characters.

Aye, I can agree on that. But hey, hot guy pics are enough for me.

Ah yes, the Shizaya ship. I have problems picking out my avatars, so this one ended up winning in the end. I feel like changing it though, probably another ship or maybe just some random homosexual couple. Or even a heterosexual one. Or it could just end up being some random pic. Who knows.

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx, ah the struggle of picking out an avatar. I changed mine like, 3 to 5 times because I was never satisfied orz

but now i am so (ノ・∀・)ノ

I wish you the best of luck in your search for an avatar! and may it be as great as the Shizaya one ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hey so I have a question about Hejime! Does he radiate warmth also? Like if you stand near him, but don't touch him, will you feel warm? Or is it that you only touch him and get burned? I thought it would be funny if he could radiate warmth, so when its like winter or something, all the characters just surround him to keep warm and poor Hejime just wants to go to class (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

@Tomohi Rikuu Yes. I change mine almost everyday. The longest one of my avatars has lasted and I was still active was 3 days.

Nothing can top lovely Shizaya. Well, maybe.

Y'know, I never thought of him doing that before. It makes sense though, so why not! Sure he can x3

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx woah! Well can't blame you! There are so many cute pictures with avatar potential, its hard to just choose one orz

awesome~ I just thought it would be a fun and quirky idea.

and also an excuse for Whit to come up to him and call him hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sprouhtt said:
( Is this rp still a closed one or is it still open? )
Despite what it says, I'm willing to let people join; because the RP went dead in the beginning. So feel free to make some characters and jump in!

Is this... RP still accepting? Cause I'm just wondering if that message applies to today

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back