• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
13338_GN2L1EM6.png
:angryfrown:Wen:angryfrown:

Wen had gotten up after a minute or so of just vibing on the ground with her vision blurred and body numb. She sat up, pain shooting through her head and legs, still, she brought her arms to the ground to help her back to her feet. It took her a moment to get situated, holding her blooded head with her scraped up hands. "Fucking, this is going to make for killer headaches...Think I just lost my last brain cell." She blinked a couple of times, looking around at the crater her durable body made. She stumbled out of the uneven terrain, kicking up more rubble and dirt.

She looked up from where she had fallen, the wind in her hair making her realize that she indeed, just loose another set of 'super durable' hairbands. Those things were expensive as fuck for her. She wiped as much blood off her head as possible, making sure she could see at least half clearly before going into battle again. It smeared on her face and hardened in all the wrong spots, and would not stop flowing from the open wound on her head.

She did a few experimental jumps to make sure her legs weren't broken before she jumped up back on the building to see Haruo absolutely serving some ass to the villain, not to mention a hard punch. A grin painted her face as she rushed to keep the blue haired bitch in a loop, kicking her back to Haruo's fist.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Verite Verite

Turning over to Wen as she tried to push her to Haruo's fists, back to her. The centinal slapped Wen in the face and then turned to Haruo with rage. The blue haired centinal lifted Haruo up by his throat. She pulled off her mask, revealing her sharp teeth as she hissed in rage at him. "Don't you dare think you are anything compared to us. We are twice as better than you in every way"

She chuckled and tilted her head, looking up at her other half. "Did that feel good? Your little hero moment?"

She glared up at him."You and your fucking hero complex! Eating away at my mind every day! Driving me insane. Never a respite! Your thoughts your insecurities, your lust and hopelessness. Why did I have to hear such annoying shit every single day! Why don't I just have my thoughts?! Why don't I get to exists separate from you?!" She roared in anger

She tightened her grip on his throat. "I made a decision going mad in those tubes watching as they poked and gouged and prodded us. When we were free. I would crush that hopeless ideal." She licked her lips and grinned wide as she opened her mouth. "I would hold you by your throat. And DEVOUR YOU!!" Snapping down on his left shoulder she buried in deep and tore into Haruo's shoulder.

Tearing his arm from it she looked at Wen, letting his arm plop from her teeth. "Was that all you're going to do girl?" The centinal's eyes shined with hatred

Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back