• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

High-Tech [ A 1x1 between me and Azi ]

The dog whimpered but ran to the robot he detected him as a friend. "Hi! My name is Smokey!" She said excitedly and jumped up on him, trying to lick his face. "Yup his name is Smokey." Kage said. "Come here boy." She said and Smokey ran to her, licking her face,

Last edited by a moderator:
"eh heh. That's encouraging." Mickel would say. "imma go part hunting. Sees ya." He says as he steps out of the window yet again. Sparky follows.

"Wait!" The dogs yells and tries to follow the spider. He whimpers. As he sees it go away. "Master. May I follow them??" Kage frowned and shook her head as a no. He whimpered and sat in a corner.

The next morning, there is a small explosion from mickells hideout. Some smoke billows through the window.

In the hideout, Mickel casually collects a fire extinguisher and puts the small fire out... he then pats out himself. His skin suit is ruined.

"Oh.." She said and looked out the window. Smokey barked frantically and whimpered. "My spider friend is in there!!" He yelled and started howling loudly. "SMOKEY!" Smokey stopped howling and in sadness he watch the fire go out, he was thinking about the robot and spider.

Mickel groans and sticks his head out the window. "sorry! Gas leak!" He goes to the now burnt sheet and kicks the vehicle. "now I need another one of those!" He yells.

"Oh." She says again and Mike yawns. Smokey hops around in circles nervou,eh waiting on the robot guy to come.m

After a few minutes of silence, then another three of yelling and clattering, Mickel gives up, for now. He'd grapple his way up to the window and climb in... he has long ish pink hair. "the only skin I had left was for a female model." H-... she said, while adjusting her voice to suit.

Mike and Kage stared, then, they started laughing. "AH! He has pink hair! Black is in now sister," she said and laughed. Mike was chuckling and even the dog. "Oh! He- I mean she now has a girly voice!" Kage wiped a tear away. "Come, take a Picture with me," she took out her phone.

"err, no. I am not in any picture in any place. I'm not starting today, thank you." She really doesn't seem happy about it. "i will be headed to town to get a new one like my other one... sparky was charging at the time." Michel says, having noticed smokes uneasiness.

Smokey whimpered. But smokey stood still. "Intruder. Detected," she sounded like a robot, she ran at the door, clawing it, "Someone was listening to our conversation!!" Smokey barked even more. Someone cursed behind the door and ran, Kage wanted to get up but she couldn't, Mike did and saw nobody was there.. He raised a brow.

Michel bolts out the door...

Not five minutes later, she returns with the goons. He looks sorry for himself... and appears to be light as a feather in the hand of Michel. "got him." Michel says.

"Well. He is not a innocent now," he unsheathed a knife and stabbed the guy through the stomach, he dragged the body to the stairs, and there him down. He came back smiling and tasting the blood and smiles.

Michel would walk over and punch his shoulder. It would only hurt a little. "that was Stoopid. He probably worked for someone."

Mike shrugged, "Whatever, he was weak looking and he looked like he couldn't even figure out what was two plus two." He chuckled and smokey laughed and barked.

"We can take me, our ancestors took em, Kage could even fight if she had only one hand." Mika and smokey nodded. Kage did not agree. "He is- She is right. We gotta go." She grinned and stood up, wincing. "Lets go!"

"Don't get used to that." He mumbles, offering aid to kage. "sparky will have you packed in the most efficient way. Shouldn't take to long. Good thing I actually have papers for this skin that are clean..." papers... a misnomer. More like chips and cards.

"Hmph." She didn't need aid. She was a assassin! But she did not say anything. "Thanks." She muttered and smiled. Mike sighed yet he nodded.

Once they arrive at the front door of Michelles, it slides open by itself. The sheet over his vehicle of mass destruction is still in ruins, leaving it in plain view. It is clad with heavy steel plates and doesn't seem to have that many items of mass destruction. "there's my toy. Look don't touch." This was directed to mike.

"What?!" Mike yelled. Kage laughed. "Just because I am a bit immature doesn't mean I wil touch everything.." Moments later when Kage settled down Mike had a evil grin and put his index finger on it, he giggled.

Mike would now have several red dots all over him, and missile launchers, battling guns, and later cannon aim at him. All make clicking sounds or simply buzz. Michelle would sigh.

Mike face turned pale. "I'm sorry!" He yelled and put his hands up. Kage laughs. "Dammit. Stupid Mike." He scolded himself. "Well,... It was shiny!" He said to himself again.m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back