• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High School Overdrive interest check

NeoStigma

The Thirsty Fish
Hello folks! I'm quiet new here.....I've been playing around with an Idea for a few weeks now.... and I was wondering who might be interestend in this rp? The genre would be school life, fantasy, scifi, romance and comedy. The plot is listed bellow, I'm not quiet done with it yet....but I'll be sure to finish as soon as I can. Anyway.... just post bellow, pm me any questions. LOL still new at this thing so goes easy on me. I hope to meet some awesome people here! Thanks for your time!

HIGH SCHOOL OVERDRIVE

(work in progress)

Plot:

A new game has taken the world by storm. Everyone plays it, literally! The game has become part of everyone's daily life..... But how is this so? Not everyone has the time to play games! But what if I told you the money you gain in the game, is how much money you make in real life! Th brilliant game creators manage to stabilize the economy by creating a mass multi player game online, all you have to do is log on using your app and you're instantly transported to a virtual reality, there you can meet up with people that requires your skills, for example if you were a cook you take a mission that requires culinary skills. Once the mission is completed you get the rewards not only in game but in real life! All types of jobs are posted in the world wide job board! The game translates all the different languages flawlessly so that everyone in the world can understand one another! This game is called OVERDRIVE!

Schools have also integrated the OVERDRIVE system into their curriculum. Except its the other way around, the better you do in your studies, the more clubs you join the more powerful your avatar can be. The higher test results mean the more in game cash you can spend to upgrade your avatar. This method is to teach students how to properly manage their money and use their skills wisely in order to advance in society.

The students are divided by class, the highest class is class A and the lowest id class F. Class A students are brilliant in either academics or extravehicular activities such as sports music etc. Class F..... well... they're the students that don't' do so well on test or other activities. Each class has 5 students representing them, each class may challenge another class into a battle. The representatives of each must battle each other using their avatars, who ever wins gets extra credit (Which means more upgrades a class can buy for their avatars). A school wide tournament is around the corner! This is the chance for each class to show the whole school what their made out of!

Student Counsel:

President: OPEN

Vice President: OPEN

Secretary: OPEN

Head Student Disciplinary officer: OPEN

Class A Students

Student 1: OPEN

Student 2: OPEN

Student 3: OPEN

Student 4: OPEN

Student 5 :OPEN

Class B Students

Class C Students

Class D Students

Class F Students

Student 1: kira blackthorn

Just post what spot you want and I'll add your name next to the position.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoStigma said:
YES! SOMEONE NOTICED! lol It's still incomplete but I'm glad too see that someone likes it! :3 Thanks!
Even if it is incomplete it has a nice layout, it's very interesting and unique!!! xD

thank you, I just updated the plot...... we're probably gonna need some people to rp as teachers. lol

I wouldn't mind taking a teacher as a side character, but quick question. . .so what kind of classes would the students be taking, like core classes (math, reading, science, history) or what would they be?

yeah lol its inspired by it. Baka Test was one of my all time favorite animes. ahahaha hope you folks don't mind the similarities.

yeah they would have the basic classes math, english, art, PE etc

yeah sure, oh! which reminds me Class F students have different avatars in the game. lol but any I'll post the rest as soon as possible.

Whaaaaa! Interesting RP detected! Would like to reserve 1 Class B student, that alright?

Hiya; I'd love to reserve an A-class student. Will the student council positions be elected or am allowed to simply ask for a position? Also, since this is related to Baka and Test, will the battle-sytem sort of thing work like it did in the Anime? Like, they 'die' in the battle and have to take remedial classes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back