• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm studying tourism and recreationmanagement. Ow yeah, fancy title. Lmao... I hate studying but I love the subjects, it´s a love-hate relationship.

And I'm... still in high school, y'all. I've been aspiring to do something in mental health, but my parents aren't really cool with it so I'm just gonna be a mad scientist instead—the next best thing.

Don't worry, they're just worried that I'm not gonna make any money in that field. I'm cool with it for the most part since a lot of my dreams stem from wanting to help people sooooo... I really don't mind.

so i just finished catching up on the story. oh dear. looks like i'll need a partner.

Pysren Pysren

O.O

I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to make sure you were actually fine withit

Webs shot me down with a shoulder shrug so Xiu is available for anyone :'D
i was going to try and have Kaede pair with Mari for a character thing where she doesn't want to be paired up with a guy because of how weird the guys are being because of the new male to female student ratio lol, but it would probably do just as well to pair with Xiu due to his clear disinterest in all the wimmin

Webs Elk Webs Elk I took it as you didn’t care either way and I was like ooof shot through the heart. Lol

I asked because Chinou and Xuefeng are the only ones he’s comfortable being around and Yukio already took Xuefeng.

Sizniche Sizniche oh that makes sense lol if you want to get with Mari don’t let me stop you.

Pysren Pysren

oof

in that case, reaffirming my affection and care thorugh a delivery: <3 <3 <3

I'm more of a go with the flow kinda person, but I'd be very happy if Xiu and Chinou teamed up

so im typing out the morning portion of my post...

i just realized idkwtf japanese breakfasts are like

EDIT: cornflakes, she's eating cornflakes until I hear a better idea

miso soup it is. also, i got a post up.

I also just realized my post is like a thousand paragraphs of character building followed by three lines actually relevant to RP lmao

Last edited:
alright well im still gonna post one:

EDIT: lmao nevermind RPN wont let me lmao

Heres a language puzzle, brought to you by a book of puzzles i have and ms paint lmao

buttslmao.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back