• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pysren Pysren
I can definitely see a sort of bromance.

As for the owner/manager, i'm imaging a big sister type person that wants to protect everyone so she'd definitely hire Xiu if he mentioned his mother at some point, or evenm if she knows his mother (I imagine he works moreso to help his mother than anything, right?)

Maybe after Xiu starts working at the cafe, Chi gets to witness the more honorable qualities that Xiu tends to hide from people at school, and they become closer as they keep the place going and supporting their families.

And as a bonus, they can lowkey bond over the things they do (or don't do) that gets them in trouble at school.

Ineptitude Ineptitude XD Friends would be cool. Chinou loves taste testing though he won't admit it

Webs Elk Webs Elk yeah he’s working to help out his mom, he’s a mommy’s boy lol. And the manager may know his mom since she’s always out and about helping people. She’s one of those people who liked by everybody.

sounds like a plan mwuahaha

SleepySloth SleepySloth I challenge thee to a duel! Winner becomes the bestfriend.

ee61QYl.jpg

I think I'm gonna go ahead and post. Just to be safe.

I'm gonna go to school now sooooo, feel free to partner up with me while I'm gone and I'll make a post after Yukio's post is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back