• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Draig said:
"That's true but what's also true is that you enjoy it as much as I do & yet you deny it. I won't stop tickling you until you admit it." I said tickling her more. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura shoo her head "n-never! Maybe I-I'm just using y-you for my e-evil scheme!" she said stubbornly. @Drig

Draig said:
"Well I guess it'll have to wait until you admit it." I said tickling her more & faster. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura starts laughing "F-Fine! I love you!?" she yelled, hitting his hand away before hiding behind the couch and hissing. @Draig

Draig said:
"That's better but we need to work on some stuff still. Like your bust size." I said smirking. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura glared at him from behind the couch "..whadda' ya' mean..." she asked, looking a lot like an annoyed cat. @Draig

Draig said:
"Well it seems to me that even the humans have been getting bigger than you. I just thought you liked to be bigger than everyone else." I said. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura looked away "It's harder than you think to keep them big." she relied stubbornly "especially when you compare them to people like Saori!? those things are... inhuman!-... in...supernatural?.." she stared blankly at the wall. @Draig

Draig said:
"Ok. Have at it then." I said cutting my arm with a little trickle of blood running down it. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura raised an eyebrow before going over, sinking her fangs into his arm, slowly her bust grew and in the end she sat on the couch "I won't keep it this way... but I currently have an excess of magic so might as well have some fun." she said smugly. @Draig

(Her size.):

maximized_mai___anime_2_by_shadowpencil.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Draig said:
"Well you could do that but I meant come up to our room." I said also smirking. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura got up and purposely put her bust against him, whispering in his ear seductively "..how about both?..." before backing away. @Draig

Draig said:
I got a nosebleed & said, "That's the best idea ever." @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, taking off her clothes slowly, her movements causing her bust to bounce around, her eyes flashed red and she smirked at Jakob "tell me when to stop... and remember. this is just for fun!~ I'm not gonna keep em' this way." she said deviously. @Draig

(Bust size):

puff_puff_milk_by_gomyugomyu-d4b6cwn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Draig said:
"Why not? Every woman would be jealous of you." I said attempting to grab her bust. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura allowed him to grab her bust, moaning seductively at the touch as she kept expanding them "..because... with things..like these... I wouldn't be able to write..." she said smirking still. @Draig

(Bust size):

images

Draig said:
"So? I could be your hands & you can stop expanding now." I said as I squeezed them. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura stopped expanding and sat down on the bed "..true... but they feel so... tight... it doesn't hurt... but-" she cut off as he squeezed them, moaning again at the touch, a look of pleasure overcoming her face, her breaths were cut off again and she leaned in close to him, making sure they pushed up against him "..do it again... it feels... so nice..." she moaned. @Draig (Technically this isn't a fade to black. xD we don't have to as long as nothing too detailed get mentioned. xD )

Draig said:
"I knew it would." I said smirking.
(I know.) @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura continued to enjoy the feeling, letting out groans and moans occasionally "your...r-really..good... at this... you know?..." she lets out through quick breaths "...harder..." she whispers, her body becoming hot. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back