• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Fanta1

Hunter of hunters
All unnatural creatures where shunned by people even the ones with purity in their soul. They didn't know how to react to what they didn't know, so they hunted, and killed all of supernatural things they could get their hands on, with out a second thought. Even though, in the supernatural's position, they still took pity on the humans and left them alone, concealing themselves and hiding out. Supernatural high schools started to pop up where no humans would find them, so the beings would get to live a semi normal life. You where sent here to either live a semi normal life, or become a more powerful creature.

(: have fun, if you have any suggestions we can change it as we go :)

Tidis took a long breath as he stood in front of Asclpius high. He slouched with the weight of his backpack, as he readjusted the strap. He put his hand above his eyes to block out the sun so he could read the sign in front of him, "Football scrimmage tonight!" He read to himself. "I hope they don't expect people to actually go to that." He muttered under his breath. As he strode into the boarding Highschool he saw kids laugh and smile with friends. He was a bit jealous, but he knew his father would be furious if he made friendships. He opened the big metal doors, "well this is going to be fun." He added sarcastically.

Matsuda appears in front of the school to see two metal doors. He opens them curiously to see a giant school inside. A administration teacher walks up to him and see if he needs help. Matsuda replies with, "Yeah which way is room 14 B. She tells him its on the second floor. he grabs his suitcase and teleports to the door of his dorm room. He opens the door to find a small room with a T.V, a desk, a bed, and a microwave. "Well lets get comfortable." Says Matsuda as he jumps onto the bed.

The principal, Asclepius watched from his office as kids strode by, on there way to their new dorms. "Linda, please announce that all students who have not collected their dorm keys need to report to the principals office to collect them." He said to an office lady. As the office worker repeated the message into the intercoms, Ace saw kids bustle into the office eager to get to their room. "This is going to be a great year!" He said to everyone in the office, smiling as he talked.

Kyra walked up the sidewalk to the front of the magnificent school. "You could fit four of my houses in this school!" She thought to herself. Shaking her head, she continued up the stone stairs to the grand entry way doors. A sign above it said something about a football scrimmage. "What on earth is that?" Kyra muttered to herself. A sudden guilt overtook her. She had left her hidden home in the forest without even telling her sister. "Whatever. I better get to my dorm," Kyra said trying to shake the guilty feeling.

Matsuda starts to unpack his suitcase. "I'm glad I dont have to have a room mate." Thought Matsuda as he unpacks his headphones. He lays down and starts playing music to drown out the noise of running kids in the hallway.

Tidis walked by the principals office and saw Asclepius in the office, " Guess he's the Princial." He muttered as he walked to his dorm he looked at his key, 15B. As he approached the big wooden door he sighed and opened it, staring in he saw a small microwave, tv, bed and closet, "bigger than my room at home." He said laughing. As he unpacked his suitcase, he saw a, what he thought to be a dark elf, walk into the room next to himself, "ugh, I didn't know I would be this close to others." He said putting on his headphones and laying down on his bead, pondering what the year would be like.

Sneaking through the shadows, Kyra went up the seemingly endless flights of stairs to her dorm. She fumbled with the key due to nerves, but eventually managed to open the door. Inside, her dorm looked like a 5 star hotel. Kyra ran over to the window and covered it with the blinds. Then she took off her jacket and laid it on the bed so that she could stretch her wings. She looked around at the cozy room. "What is this?" She asked herself poking around the microwave. "Oh! My sister told me about these once!" Kyra said excitedly moving over to the TV. Suddenly she realized that she was talking to no one. "Guess I better unpack," she said feeling a bit lonely.

As Tidis put up his MP3, he realized just how hungry he was, he didn't have any animal blood because his father tracked everything that he put in his bag. Vlad didn't want Tidis bringing any animal blood because that was one thing that made him furious at his son. Tidis left his dorm and started to wander the halls looking for the nearest exit, he was planning just to take down a deer, "that would feed me for about a week." He thought to himself. He saw the exit. As he headed to the big metal doors he passed the cafeteria, and smelt rabbit blood. He stopped and looked confused. He walked into the cafeteria, and looked at all the blood bags in a large cooler the bags where marked "human -o, human +B, ect." Than at the very end there was a small section with bags of animal blood. Tidis still looked puzzled, it was definitely animal blood. He grabbed a bag and headed to the lunch faculty. When he paid for it he walked out of the building and sunk his teeth into it. "This school isn't like the rest." Tidis said crumpling it up as he finished. "My father must have made a slip." He added with a small grin, as he headed back towards his dorm.

Even though she was tired, Kyra decided to take a look around the school. She hoped she would not get lost, as the school was probably as big as the forest she had lived in. Wishing she didn't have to, Kyra slipped her jacket back over her wings and grabbed her purse. "What good this purse will do me, I have no idea. But maybe I'll see some cute boys," Kyra smiled at the thought. She'd never talked to boys. Slinging the purse over her shoulder, she checked that she had her dorm room key and stepped into the vast corridor. Some students were walking there, chatting with friends. When she saw someone coming she fought instincts to run into the shadows. Checking to make sure her wings were covered, she smiled. He didn't seem to notice her. Shrugging, Kyra continued down the hall. Then she wondered if she was supposed to be wandering the halls. "I'd better get back to my dorm," Kyra said turning around quickly and running back to the dorm. She didn't notice that a small picture had slipped out of her purse... a picture of her dead parents.

As Tidis walked back to his dorm, after buying four more rabbit blood bags, he saw a girl in front of him hurrying away. A picture slipped out of her purse and drifted to the ground. Tidis picked it up and stared at the woman, and man. He looked back up from the photo, and saw the girl fading from his sight. He jogged through the bustling students all around the hallway, "excuse me," he said but he lost her in the crowd. "Well this sucks." He thought to himself. "I'll just have to find her at lunch tomorrow, or something," he muttered unlocking his dorm.

Kyra ran to her dorm and slumped onto her bed. "This is why I never get out. Why do I have to be such a weirdo?" She thought to herself. Kyra reached for her remote to turn on the TV. She flipped through channels, looking for something to watch. Tired of searching, she turned off the TV and grabbed her purse. She searched through it looking for something to eat. "Maybe they deliver food... Then I'd never have to leave my dorm except for classes!" The thought was stupid, but Kyra could dream. Her mind drifted to her sister. She felt bad for abandoning her, but something told her that her sister would be better off without Kyra. That something hadn't fully convinced her yet. Wanting to take her mind off of her family, Kyra decided to check out her schedual. "Ug! Looks like I'm going to have a lot of work!" She muttered looking at the list of classes. Then she drifted to sleep.

Matsuda wakes up from falling asleep listening to music. He wakes up very hungry. I am literally starving." Says Matsuda grabbing his stomach. He heads down the stairs to the lunch room. He walks in and tries to find the salad bar because he prefers to not eat meat as he is a vegetarian. He walks to the the table and finds boiled Vinx Roots. Vinx Roots are a plant that his mother used to make for him. He grabs the bowl, pays for the food, and sits at an empty table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidis flips through channels, and then turns off his tv, "ugh I'm so board." Hiro says turning on campus radio. As he listened to music he pondered what he could do around campus besides classes tomorrow. The song ended, and a school announcement came on about the Game." I hate foot ball, but it may get me acquainted with the campus, and some other students." He said sadly, thinking about having friends again. He remembered what happened to his last friends. A single tear ran down his face as he remembered back. He quickly snapped out of his trance. " I won't go to make friends, but I do have to return this photo to the girl, and she might be there." He said putting on a jacket, so he could walk around the school, and campus before the "big game"

Kyra woke abruptly, sweating. She had had a bad dream, but could remember none of it. Shaking, she stood from her bed. She took off her jacket and looked at the crumpled black feathers that were a sorry excuse for wings. Kyra sighed. Then she heard talking outside her door. Faint voices said something about a football game tonight. "Hmm... Maybe I should go to that. Get to know the school and stuff," Kyra said, still looking at her wings in the mirror. She thought of the person she had seen in the hall earlier. He seemed... Different. Troubled by something. She wondered if he was okay. "Maybe I'll see him at this football thing." She thought.

At the announcement Matsuda stood from his table and headed back to his dorm. "If im going to this thing im bringing my headphones." Thought Matsuda. When he got to his dorm he grabbed his headphones and got to the game as fast as possible so he didn't have to sit near anyone. When he got there he was disappointed. The stadium was packed. So he picked a spot as far away as possible and sat down listening to music.

With her head down, Kyra walked down the hall. People around her were smiling and laughing. She wondered what this football scrimmage would be like, as she had never been to one before. The bright sun blinded her as she walked outside. Kyra followed the line of people to the stadium bleachers. They were packed, and just looking at them she began to feel claustrophobic. Kyra sighed and continued forward. She sat at the edge of the bleachers and pretended to search for something in her purse so that she wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Someone sat next to her. Kyra smiled, but the girl rolled her eyes and walked away. "Whatever," Kyra sighed.

Matsuda watches a girl roll her eyes at a girl on the edge of bleachers. "Wow people here are brutal" Matsuda says taking off his headphones. "It doesn't seem like shes too fond of people either." Thinks Matsuda. "Maybe I could show her not everyone is a jerk. Shell probably just look at me like im a demon. Well i guess I kinda am I have red eyes and ash grey skin." Thinks Matsuda sitting down next to the girl. "Hey you alright?" Asks Matsuda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidis walked around the campus, to get a good feel for it, about ten minutes later, he decided it was time to make his way towards the stadium, as he sauntered into the stadium, he let out a long sigh. "I knew I shouldn't have come to this." He grunted as he made his way through the bustling people. The least packed section had a guy, the same dark elf that lived in the next dorm over from him he thought, and a girl in the front rows, then there where a few other kids scattered around. Tidis sat in the middle row far away from everyone else. As he looked around waiting for the game he looked down to the guy and girl ahead of him. He suddenly realized that the girl was the same girl who lost the picture. He pulled it out of his pocket and walked down to greet her. He saw that the guy was talking so he just stood in the walk way until they seemed done talking.

Kyra hadn't noticed the boy sit next to her until he asked if she was okay. "What?! Oh! Um, I'm fine. You?" Kyra didn't know what to make of this guy, he seemed to be some sort of dark elf. He seemed nice. Kyra readjusted her jacket and smiled self-consciously.

"Hey sorry if I startled you I just saw that girl and wanted to see if you were ok." Matsuda turns his head to see a man standing there. " O hey sorry I didn't see you there. Were you here to see her sorry. Wait your the guy that lives next to me. My names Matsuda but you can call me Matsu. Are you a freshman too?" Matsuda asks the two people by him.

"Yeah, to both questions." Tidis said handing the picture to the girl. He was hoping the girl would take it quick so he could go back to sitting alone. He knew doing that would be a jerk move, but he wasn't sent here to make friends, even though he wanted to badly.

Asclepius walked into the commentator both, and looked down at all the kids, "looks like a good turn out tonight." He said to himself. He turned on the microphone, and jokingly said, "testing, testing 123." He put on a grin and announced, " I'm very excited to meet all of you, or enjoy another year with you. I'm sure you will all do great in this school, make your families proud. Classes start tomorrow, and if you have any questions please contact me tomorrow during, 9 to 5. But until then let's all sit down and enjoy the start of the year scrimmage!" As everyone cheered, he smiled warmly. He sat in a spinning chair, and looked at the players go back and forth with the ball.

"Oh, um, I'm fine." Kyra said smiling to the elf. She saw him turn his head and turned hers to see what he was looking at. "Oh my gosh how long has he been standing there?" She asked herself. Confused, Kyra nods, answering Matsu's question. "Yeah I'm a freshman." She took a small picture the guy behind her handed to her. She immediately recognized it as the one of her parents she kept in her purse "How...?" Kyra didn't get to finish her question because suddenly a man who she expected to be the principal started talking. Suddenly, the mysterious boy vanished.

"If you dont mind me asking whats the picture of you looked like it was important." Asks Matsuda curiously. "And where did he go he didnt seem to keen on making friends. Well to be honest either am I. I've never really had a lot of friends as a kid and the few that I did are impossible to talk to now. Well enough of me talking who are you I already told you my name now what's yours.

Asami walked in extremely late due to loss of sleep. She'd stayed up all night working on her latest piece of artwork. After getting her key from the principal's office, she rushed up the what seemed like the endless staircase, approaching her dorm in a hurry. She stabbed the key into the intricate lock and flung the door ajar. Asami unpacked expeditiously and rapidly. Her things were set around the room in a hurtle but somehow it all looked arranged fairly neatly. She heard a faint conversation in the background but ignored it. It gradually got louder, and though she was irritated she knew she had to get organized. All of her notebooks and sketchpads were stacked in, my estimate, a 4 ft pile. Immediately after she finished unpacking, she collapsed on her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back