• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Kyra wondered why Matsuda was asking her all these questions, but she realized it would be nice to have some friends. "Um, I'm Kyra." She shoved the picture into her pocket suddenly realizing that she had been playing with it in her hands. "That? Oh um that picture was nothing." She smiled, embarrassed. Kyra turned around to look at where the person who had handed her the picture was standing not too long ago. She shrugged and said "I have no idea who that guy is or how he got that picture. But anyway, let's watch the game. I've never been to a football game before!"

"Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions." I just am curious your the first person I've talked to since entering this school and frankly I'm really kinda scared. I haven't had friends in a long time and I've been raising my self for 10 years. But enough depressing stuff let's watch the game. I've never really been into sports but it looks like fun. Hey Kyra this might sound like a creeper question but what room do you stay in? I'm in 15 B maybe sometime we can figure out whats up with my neighbor. Eh, he's probably just not a people person.

Tidis watched her look at the picture, then continue talking to the dark elf. She seemed nice, "maybe just go down and talk to them. No!" He thought to himself, snapping himself out of the train of thought. He pulled out a bag of rabbits blood and bit into it. His eyes turned orange, as blood rushed into his mouth. His hearing heightened. He heard the guy, and girls conversation, "Matsu, and Kyra." He relayed to himself hearing their names. " He's probably just not a people person." He heard Matsu say. "If only they knew the truth." He whispered to himself, starring into the distance. He focused on the football game, and watched as the jocks ran back, and forth with the ball." This sure is fun." He said sarcastically. "I'll head back to my dorm to get some rest before classes tomorrow, not like this is important." He said in his head coldly as he got up and walking towards the school.

Kyra blushed. "Oh no, it's fine. You know, my life hasn't been a fairytale either. I grew up with my sister, hiding in a forest." Kyra left out the part of how her sister had no idea she was here. Changing the subject, she said "I've never really been into sports either. What are you gonna do, play soccer with a deer?" Kyra blushed at her stupid joke. She cleared her throught. "I'm in room 11C. Maybe we'll be in some of the same classes. And find out about your neighbor. " Out of the corner of her eye, Kyra saw the mysterious person get up and leave the stadium. "He must not be a people person," she muttered to herself.

"Well sorry but I'm going to go back to the school. I'm going to review my alchemy notes before class tomorrow then go get a salad or something for dinner. Hey maybe I'll see you around Kyra feel free to stop by whenever you want." Says Matsuda standing up.

Kyra smiled. "Ok I'll see you later." She stayed only a couple minutes after Matsu had left. She couldn't take the weird stares she was receiving from people behind her and wasn't even interested in the game. Kyra kept checking to see if her wings were showing but they weren't. "What is up with people at this school? Everyone's so weird." She got up and walked toward the school without looking at anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asami finally got out of her dorm and started roaming the halls. She thought she might as well get a social life at this high school. Considering she hasn't had much friends in her whole life, she suggested to herself that she should get to meet everyone. She almost bumped into someone already. Asami was sure she'd acquaint someone. Though she was afraid that she'd ask too much questions, or talk too much, she knew she had to make an effort.

Stretching, Kyra closed the door to her dorm. She looked at her half-unpacked suit case sitting on the floor. She took off her jacket and started putting clothes in her closet. Then she put the suitcase in the back of the closet and decided to get something to eat. "I honestly have not eaten since I left for the school this morning." Kyra sighed. Then she headed out to the cafeteria. Immediately after she closed the door, Kyra realized that she had left her key in her room, along with her jacket.

Vath was in her dorm, she heard a rumble and sighed, "when was the last time i ate, a few days ago i think." she stood up and walked out her dorm. she clicked her back and she closed her eyes in pain, the many cuts on her back showed no signs of healing. she saw a few people looking at her but she just kept walking.

Tidis finished unpacking, and found a rolled up twenty dollar bill in his pocket, a small grin formed. The blood was cheap at the cafeteria. "This should feed me for awhile." He said shoving a small piece of chalk, and his twenty into his pocket before walking and locking his dorm room behind him. As he walked down the long corridor he saw the girl that he gave the picture to looking frustrated. He quickly went into the shadows, "hmm?" He thought to himself why the girl was frustrated. He wanted to ask but he forced himself to go on.

"No no no! I am so stupid!" She tried turning the doorknob, but she knew it wouldn't work. Kyra suddenly realized that she had left her jacket laying on her bed. She frantically tried to position her hair to cover her wings. Then Kyra bent over to look through the key hole underneath the door knob. Sure enough, sitting on her bed was her jacket and glistening in the pocket was her dorm key. "Ugh! I guess I'll have to go get a spare from the principal." Kyra trudged through the hallway. On the way past the cafeteria she was reminded of how hungry she was. "It can't hurt to get a little something to eat. Then I'll go get a second key."

Vath had watched the last few events and rolled her eyes, "im not the only one unconfterable with what i have then." Vath makes sure her hair is covering her ears as she walks to the cafeteria. she noticed Kyra and remembered a key she had accidently picked up when she entered her dorm, it was a spare key to Kyra's room. "i might keep this for later."

Maggie left her fourth period class, backpack shrugged onto her shoulders, hood drawn up. Did it make her look like yet another of the emo pricks who populated this school? Yes, absolutely. But she had more important things to worry about than just looking like a douche. The young girl had a free period at this juncture, so she took refuge in the air conditioned library for now.

After finishing a meal of fish (and continually trying to hide her wings) Kyra headed to the office. "Excuse me? I seem to have locked my key to room 11C, do you have a spare?" She asked an office lady. The lady stood up and went to another room. She came back and shook her head. "You've already picked up both keys for room 11C," she said simply. "What?! That's impossible! I only picked up one key! There should be a spare!" Kyra was starting to become frustrated. "I'm sorry. There are no more keys for room 11C." The office lady said this like she didn't want anything more said about the subject, but Kyra wasn't about to give up that easily. "Can you please check again?" The lady left the room and came back shortly later shrugging. "Like I said, all keys for room 11C have been picked up already." "Then how am I supposed to get into my room!?" Kyra shouted. The lady raised her eyebrows. "Calm down. I'll get the principal to use the master key to open the door. You'll have to wait until he's back." Kyra rolled her eyes and walked out of the office. "Well this is a great way to start off the year."

Maggie continued through the rest of her day. She'd enrolled in classes that interested her, so each period began and ended in relatively short order, from her perspective. Time flies when you're having fun, so they say. After the school day was finished, the young woman dropped her bookbag back in her dorm room, and promptly left campus. Technically, curfew was eight-o-clock, sharp, but she was a senior, she could get away with an extra hour or three.

She took a deep breath of the city air. Although it smelled like piss and was clogged with engine fumes, it was refreshing, in comparison to being in that school. The place reeked of edgy white brats who never stopped whining about their tragic backstories. It honestly made her sick. Worse than that, perhaps, is that while they were busy having pity parties for one another, this city- fraught with crime and police brutality- raged on every night, just outside their windows. And God knows most of them had more than enough power to put a stop to it. Some of them actually were Gods, which Maggie frankly couldn't grasp.

Whatever. They were free to sit in their self-absorbed limbo. She wasn't going to stand idly by. The young woman ducked into an alley and emerged moments later on the rooftops high above, with a sixth finger on her left hand and a pair of limbs where her right arm might have been. She traversed the city from the Thieves' Highway, hunting down muggers and crooked cops and descending upon them like the edict of a vengeful angel.

Kyra had never been happier in her life to put her jacket on. After almost a full day of trying to hide her wings with her hair, she was relieved that she could let her guard down for a little while. Because classes were starting soon, she decided to check out the school and get familiar with it. She left her dorm (checking serveral times to make sure she had the key) and starting roaming the halls. "Ok, so the history class is on the right and the alchemy class is across from it. Got it." Then Kyra saw the guy who had given her the picture of her parents back. "Hey!" He didn't seem to hear her, so she shrugged and continued down the hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asclepius was getting tired, so he went back to the office to see if there was anything they needed. When he got there he listened to student's petty issues, but he looked like he was attached to each problem. When they all left, he let out a long sigh and went to see if he had any messages. He sat down at his desk and was about to press the answering machine button, when he realized he had a note on top of his stack of paperwork. It read, the master key is needed for room c11 for a girl named, Kyra. He remembered her resume. He grabbed the key and headed out to find her.

Tidis, on his way to the cafeteria, heard Kyra say his name. He chose to ignore it, even though he had super hearing, she didn't know that. Tidis walked into the cafeteria and headed over to the blood cooler, there was no one around, he picked up a few packets of rabbits blood, and then it went dark...

His eyes blurred as he came to. He quickly realized he was on the ground, as quickly as he felt a piercing pain erupt through his whole body. "Ahh!" He groaned in pain as he felt another force ram into his rib cage. As he got his wits together he saw there was a group of vampires around him. What looked like the leader of the group stepped forwards as the others continued to beat him until he was senseless. The leader began to speak," so this is Vlads vegan son, aye?" He taunted. "No one disrespects our race, boy. And your just dragging the Vampire name through the mud!" He said as he kicked Tidis's face. "If I catch you grabbing from that......Rabbits blood again, I'll leave more than some cuts and bruises!" He turned and walked out, the rest of his group followed, and smiled a demented look as they left. Tidis tried to get up but he was too sore. He was in the cafeteria bathroom, and blood stained the white tile floor. He propped him self up against the wall, "I knew this school was to good to be true." He got out before his head started to throb in pain. He was able to steady himself up with one of the sinks. He looked in the mirror and knew he looked like crap, he had a black eye, and multiple bruises. His lip was cut and there was a large gash on his right cheek, and that was just his face.. " I guess I'll have to cut dinner short." He said sarcastically. He walked out of the bathroom, and tried to duck behind people as he made his way to his room. His body still ached all over, as he tried to stay conscious.

Humming, Kyra made her way back to her dorm. She passed a group and mean-looking vampires. They were laughing and smiling evily. "Jeez, I hope I don't have any classes with them." She thought to herself. On the way to her dorm, Kyra passed a guy who seemed to be limping. She looked closer at his bruised face and realized who it was. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" He looked weak and barely conscious. "Dude! What happened to you?!" Kyra inquired, starting to panic. She went over to help him. "Who would do this to someone?" Kyra asked herself.

Vath was walking to her classes, she was singing softly and hoped no one heard her, a few people heard and admired her singing voice, no one complemented her on it as she reached her class, a few boys was outside the class, saw her and went for her, they attacked her and managed to win.

After a long night in the city, Maggie dragged herself back to the Academy's dormitory. She went to sleep pleased with herself, for she'd had a prolific night as a vigilante. A half a dozen robberies stopped cold, an unrightful drug bust broken up. A good night indeed.

The following day, Maggie was on her way to class when, our of nowhere, some guys started attacking a girl in the hall. She was amazed, for a moment, wondering what in the hell the faculty was doing, that they were just letting this happen. Immediately after that, though, thr young woman was body-checking one of Vath's attackers.

@ellisia gem

Vath was bleeding as she tried to stand up, one of the boys kicked her in the leg causing her to almost scream in pain. she was crying as she boys all returned and she started to wish she never arrived, "p-please stop." was all she could say before they attacked her again.

Maggie peeled a revolver out of thin air, and loosed a round at the ceiling as a warning shot, before taking aim at one of the boys.

"Oi, jackasses! Unless you're some kinda bulletproof demigods you'd better goddamn leave the kid alone."

@elissia gem

all the boys take a step away as Vath spits out blood, "t-thank you who ever you are." the boys hear Vath speak and they run.

Maggie plugs off the revolver's remaining rounds into the backs of the fleeing boys, only barely aiming to make sure she was hitting their centers of mass, rather than deadshotting them in the skulls.

When the brats were gone, her handgun ceased, and she scoops Vath up in a fireman's carry, hauling her towards the nurse'a office.

Vath tried not to yell in pain as she was carried, but she cound not speak, students took a step away as she fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back