• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

The other young woman would awaken to find herself lying on a cot in the infirmary, with Maggie keeping vigil in a chair beside her. The African American girl would have her hood pulled up and her arms crossed and her legs outstretched- she may have been snoozing.

@elissia gem

Vath woke up and yawned before she yelped in pain, "ahh that hurts! what happened?" she then remembered her attack, "i made a huge mistake coming here." she whispered as she tried to get up.

"No, you didn't. They made a mistake. Getting gang-jumped ain't your fault." Maggie stated, without looking up nor shifting her position.

Vath looks down in shame, "everything bad that happens to me is always my fault." she felt a tear coming but she blinked it away, "i thought you was asleep."

"No. That's stupid. There's no point in blaming yourself for things outside of your own control. Just leads to a lotta wallowing in self-pity, and angst."

"i wish it was out my control, i should have took a longer way to class." she tries to stand up again but almost yells in pain, she swallows blood in her mouth.

"Hey, take it easy. I didn't scare off a bunch of bullies so you could kill yourself from torn stitches." Maggie spoke commandingly, but her next question came in a softer tone: "Why do you think it's outside of your control?"

"don't worry i've ran while haveing worse injuries." she remembered the knife attacks that happened to her, she had to close her eyes because of the pain, "i can walk." she knew it was going to make it worse but she was stubbon.

"Ugh, do you know how disappointing it is to see this headstrong macho crap from a girl? I'm used to it from fuckboys, society impresses the role on them. But you ought to know better." Maggie sounded annoyed, more than anything, "But you didn't answer my question. What makes you think it's all outside of your control?'

"macho crap? im just stubbon and risky. also i know i could have advoided the attack." she fell over and yelped in pain. she hated pain but she also hated people being angry at her so she did not try again.

Tidis looked up, "crap." He thought to himself. He looked like, and felt like garbage. He just wanted to get home. He forced himself to face her with the little energy he had left. "I'm fine, I was just.... Riding my bike around the campus and fell on the concrete." He quickly made up. "Thanks for asking though." He added with a fake smile. "This girl is so worried, I wish I could make friends, but..." He cut his thought off before it could finish. With one more smile, he started to walk away, but his legs buckled under him and he fell to the ground. "Ahh!" He groaned loudly as he his the hard tile floor. His gash on his cheek reopened, and blood started to seep out. "I need to steady myself and get back to my room." He said to himself, in pain.

(Kyra, when ever you want, you can say something like, you see the principle down the hall. So you can get your room ket. Sorry everyone I haven't posted much, busy week. But this upcoming week I'll be posting much more. :) ))))

Vath sighs, "i answered it. maybe word it diffrently or something." she closed her eyes trying to fall asleep quickly but the pain was to much for her to fall asleep. things of her past suddently returned and she felt herself about to cry.

Kenji Sighs, as he steps through the door of his new school, he says to himself "what a dull place,but this could be fun, I wonder what strong people Ill meet here".No matter he thinks to himself soon enough they will all be pawns in my game, he grins to himself.

With Vath asleep, Maggie shrugs, and gets up. The young woman was a kind person, but she didn't know Vath all that well, and she seemed relatively fine for now, so it probably wasn't necessary to stay by the girl's side again while she slept. Maggie had classes to get to, after all. With a wave, she left the Nurse's office and exited out into the hall; on account of being midway through the period, it was quite deserted of people. Deserted... save for one. Maggie noticed Kenji, brooding near the entrance. Oh, damn, if that guy didn't scream white cishet antihero she didn't know who did. The black girl turned her back to him and started walking away.

I look up from my phone to see a girl walking away."Hey you" he yells kind of rudely not caring that she was only a few feet away.I was wondering where the dorms where located I am in 21 B.

Vath openned her eyes after Maggie left, she was alone in the room, she attempted to stand up and fell over again, she was going to keep trying until she could get out and go to class, after ten attempts she was close to fainting, she layed back down bleeding slightly, she fainted.

"Hay is for horses." She replies, breaking stride and rubbernecking back at him, before continuing on her way.

Kenji becomes annoyed with the girl for that cheeky remark.He races to catch up to her.When he finally catches her he grabs her by the shoulder roughly."Whats your problem all I want to know are where the dorms are, is that to much to ask"?

Well, that earned Kenji a faceul of the back of Maggie's hand, accompanied by a "Don't you touch me, creep!"

The girl hadn't been able to hear him ask about his dorm, since she wasn't a mindreader and that part of the post hadn't been in speech quotes, however she probably wouldn't have helped him anyways.

Kenji justs laughs.He says " listen sweetheart I don't wanna fight its my first day can you please give directions im totally lost I mean this place is enormous".

[dice]7196[/dice]

Maggie swung at him again, but Kenji was able to dodge, so instead she flipped him off and walked away.

Kyra knows instantly this boy's excuse is a lie. "Come on now we've got to get you to the nurse's office." She notices a cut on his cheek is now bleeding, and a black eye is swelling into a purple-ish blue color. "No bike could have done this. Unless you rode it off the roof of a building." Kyra thinks to herself. Then she freezes. Her eyes open wide and her mind starts to race. Suddenly, Kyra feels like crying. Then she realized what was happening. She was feeling this person's thoughts. Kyra let go of his arm and instantly was released from her trance. Confused, she tried to help him up. She felt extremely lonely all of a sudden. "What on earth?" Kyra muttered to herself. She had never been able to feel other's emotions before. Trying to forget how sad she was feeling "well I guess it would be how sad he's feeling," she thought, Kyra managed to get him up and started walking towards the nurse's office.

[dice]7197[/dice]

I hit the girl solidly in her stomach."That is what you call a punch",I say.I begin to get excited I think to myself finally someone brave enough to punch back this is gonna be fun.

I grab her as shes walking away-(forgot to add that)

Vath woke up, she managed to stand up and left the room, walking hurt her but she was not going back, after watching a small fight she chose to relax against a wall. a few people noticed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back