• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Draig said:
I suddenly stop. "No because if you get too hot we'll have to get messy & I'm still recovering from last night." I said. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura sighs "..fine..." she mutters stubbornly, leaning back on the bed and taking a brief break, catching her breath and so on, after she'd cooled down she sat back up, feeling her bust "they're... so soft.." she said slowly, going back over to Jakob she teased him by rubbing up against his back "do you think they're soft?..." she asked smirking, obviously enjoying herself "they're really tight. but it feels nice..." she said blushing. @Draig

Draig said:
I try to keep from losing my cool & say, "They're really soft. But I need to talk to you about the whole thing about you dying & all that stuff." @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura pauses "Oh...that." she says, moving away a bit "It was nothing! really!" she said trying to dismiss it and blushing. @Draig

Draig said:
"If you don't tell me I'll tickle you again." I said with hand motions. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura sighed, protecting herself with her hands "really! it was nothing! I died. I just-... didn't expect to come back the way I did. or... you know... at all. but I'm happy now! that's.. all that matters right?..." she asked, blushing. @Draig

Draig said:
I started getting closer still using hand motions. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura backed away "Ok! ok! I was attacked by those people I mentioned awhile ago that want to breed me to get an infinite blood source!?" she said in a ninja-like position. @Draig

Draig said:
"Now was that so hard?" I asked & then jumped on her rubbing her bust & kissing her. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura kissed him back and blushed, enjoying the bust rub "..yeah.." she muttered stubbornly when leaning out to take a breath. @Draig

Draig said:
"Just don't do that again ok? It's my job to protect you." I said & continued with my loving onslaught. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura kept kissing him back "...Ok... I promise.. It's just-... I'm only doing it by myself to protect the kids..." she said, blushing slightly still. @Draig

"Their Dragonoid half has already kicked in. I mean Basara almost torched the forest by himself. Plus again I'm here. I think we should bring this upstairs. That ok?" I asked curiously. @TheHappyPikachu

Draig said:
"Their Dragonoid half has already kicked in. I mean Basara almost torched the forest by himself. Plus again I'm here. I think we should bring this upstairs. That ok?" I asked curiously. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura nodded, following him upstairs and sitting down on the bed "I know... but they're still half un-vampire and that only makes it more dangerous! even though they don't get blood increases like me they still have my special type of blood. and since they can't make more then they would get drained dry." she said sighing. @Draig

"They're fine besides we still have their guardians & Issei & Vali are watching them. Or I thought he was." I said & shot Issei with lightning.

"I'm going back now sir." He said limping.

"Now we can continue." I said seductively. @TheHappyPikachu

Draig said:
"They're fine besides we still have their guardians & Issei & Vali are watching them. Or I thought he was." I said & shot Issei with lightning.
"I'm going back now sir." He said limping.

"Now we can continue." I said seductively. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura sighed once more before nodding and smirking. @Draig

Draig said:
I have both arms around her & squeezed her bust a little. "You want more? It's up to you." I said still squeezing. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura smirks "that's enough for now... I need a break..." she says, covered in sweat. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back