• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Draig said:
"Sure. Kiri I think it's time for you & Marth to go." I said leading Sakura to our room. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura fell onto the bed, lying down in a feeble position and still panting "it...b-burns.." she stuttered out, still naked. @Draig

Sakura lay on the bed, her breathing now back to normal as she slid away from Jakob's body, brushing some strands of hair from her face "damn... that felt good." she mumbled as she sat up, smirking deviously, "yes, much." she replied, embracing the kiss passionately "Half of me wants more but the other wants to be a respectable citizen" she said sarcastically. @Draig

Last edited by a moderator:
Draig said:
"I think I want the first half a little more." I replied. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura just smirked and raised an eyebrow, getting closer to him again "well... I don't have any plans~..." she says, tracing his jaw-line with her index finger, staring into his eyes with her crimson ones and showing off her body purposely. @Draig

Draig said:
Another few hours later.
"Ok. I'm done now. I can barely move. What about you honey?" I asked smiling. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura was fast asleep next to him, blushing and cuddling him "...Jakob..." she mumbled sleepily "that... was nice.." she finished, curling up. @Draig

Draig said:
I kissed her & fell asleep hugging her. @TheHappyPikachu
(Consider wether or not to make her pregnant again. I mean-... the spell was off and I'm kinda out of ideas for now... xD )

//tiem-skip to morning!!// Sakura got out of the bed and went to the the bathroom, getting into the shower and washing herself. @Draig

Draig said:
(let's not cuz we barely even talk about the kids they have already.)
I woke up to the noise of running water & surprised her in the shower. "Goodmorning sexy." I said. @TheHappyPikachu
(good point. xD )

Sakura throws a bar of soap at him "morning pervert." she said blankly before going back to washing. @Draig

"Don't be like that. I mean I don't know why you always get so hostile I see you just about every night. Plus you walked around the house without clothes several times. So why now?" I asked & then tried to makeout with her. @TheHappyPikachu

Draig said:
"Don't be like that. I mean I don't know why you always get so hostile I see you just about every night. Plus you walked around the house without clothes several times. So why now?" I asked & then tried to makeout with her. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura pushes him away, resisting the naked, shower-makeout "B-becuase!" she said stubbornly, leaving the shower and getting dressed before going downstairs. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back