• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

"You've always been to stubborn for your own good. But your right you didn't. I didn't know about unvampires back then & I kissed you. After a few weeks came Basara & years after that came Mio." I said as they giggled. @TheHappyPikachu

Draig said:
"You've always been to stubborn for your own good. But your right you didn't. I didn't know about unvampires back then & I kissed you. After a few weeks came Basara & years after that came Mio." I said as they giggled. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura remained silent, just standing there with arms crossed and blushing "n-no... way." she stuttered out eventually, hiding behind a door now "..pervert..." she mumbled blankly. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"Dude I'm pretty sure the pedo police will get here if I do that now. & I don't know why you're embarrassed I've already seen you before." I said. @TheHappyPikachu @NightCasterZ
Sakura stuck her tongue out "well!-" she cut off as she got a blood nose, crouching down and covering her mouth as her head began throb "Stop being so un-happy! this is difficult for me too!?" she said before passing out and waking up yet again, now 21 as she looked around blankly "where the hell am I?.." she asked, getting up before suddenly realising she was neck and the two boys "What the F**k are you two doing to me!??" she yelled out "WHO ARE YOU!!!" she screamed, still having a blood nose. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"Dude this is getting old. We haven't done anything to you just every time you lose conciseness you turn 7 years older." I explained again. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura stared at him blankly "Huh?..." she asked, talking up to them and not bothering to cover herself up "Are those kids... mine?" she asked, picking up her scent from them "but how... I mean, did they get me and brainwash me? I mean.... I know they wanted me for breeding purposes but this is just weird." she said blankly, poking Basara. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"Yes & it really hurts me that you can't remember." I said sadly. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura sighed "I'm..sorry... I really don't know who you are.." she said before thinking for a moment "when I-... did... I ever have some sort of jewel... before? assuming what you said was true the only thing I can think of is that she used the curse... but If you don't have the stone then-... how would she-... I have?-..." she started thinking aloud. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"You had a Rosario. Here it broke when you turned to ash." I said & handed it to her. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura looked at it briefly before shaking her head "no... I don't mean something I had... something I would have given you..." she said, looking at Jakob and raising an eyebrow "..unless..." she goes up to his neck "..damn I'm a sneaky bitch." she said sighing. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"What?" I asked confused. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura rubs her temples "she didn't 'give it to you' she literally put it inside you." she said, hands on hips "It's a jewel fragment from whichever family you belong too. you give it to... someone... you love." she said blushing "the only problem is she-... I kinda put it... in... a strange place... umm... un-vampires we... so how did I?... unless... but why?..." she once again thought aloud, now taking a step back and looking completely embarrassed. @Draig @NightCasterZ

Draig said:
"Where is it?" I asked. @TheHappyPikachu
Draig said:
"You mean it's in my neck?" I asked. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura blushed more "not.. exactly..." she said "but yeah... I-.. to get it out I'm gonna have to.. bite you... Sorry." she said, getting slightly closer to him, before closing in on his neck and biting down, her face went red and she began hugging him in a semi-sexual way before getting off and brushing her hair back behind her face, in her hand was a small jewel "she.. saved most of the stuff that happened in here... seems to mostly be about you. did she... I mean I plan... no. know? something like this was going to happen?..." she asked before suddenly crushing the gem, the strange light appearing and she once again collapsed. @Draig

Draig said:
"I wonder what's going to happen now?" I thought rubbing my neck. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura stood up slowly, blinking at her surrounding as she rubbed the back of her neck "...ja...kob?.." she mumbled, falling onto of him, hiccuping once and blushing... she was drunk again. @Draig

Draig said:
"Yep it's me & I'm glad you're back, even though you're drunk." I said happily hugging her. @TheHappyPikachu
Sakura got up slowly and stumbled around before leaning on Jakob, her breaths were heavy again as she suddenly kissed him, smirking as she looked into his eyes "...I don't...remember..much but-... I feel... so hot... it burns...please...help..." she said whilst running her hands up and down his back. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back