• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

"Yeah and I hope you won't have to again" she said, picking some wet hair out of her face, wiping the blood out of her face, only smearing it

"Fine, I'll stay the night at a hotel in town, and we will square things away." He said standing up, and vary awkwardly patting him on the back. "One thing that Tidis wants you to have of his." He said pulling out a small envelope and handing it to him. "This is one fourth, of Tidis's fortune, if I'm correct it's 1.5 million." He finished and slowly walked away.

Riku jumps off the ground quickly, putting her arms on Kiri "your Kiri!..your defiantly Kiri!...Who's Kiri?..." her eyes went blank as she covered her face with one hand and they returned to color, tears started falling from her face as she fell onto her knees "I DON'T WANT TO FORGET!?" she said breathing harshly and in short gasps. @NightCasterZ

Shield picks her up and carries her back to the bed not remembering her clothes. "You should take it easy on your head." Says Shield.

Damion pauses....."I know." And with that he hopped the fence and quickly appeared at a hotel. As he checked in he starred at the mans large jugular, but as his key was handed to him he broke his trance and went to his room, he quickly drank four packets of rabbits blood, "for Tidis." He said. Laying down he quickly fell asleep.

Riku looked up, terrified at Kiri, clinging to each arm, suddenly her scars started to bleed again, quickly seeping through her shirt "m..my..mom..she.." Riku saw a flash of light in her eyes "n..no..not that.." she said before backing away from Kiri "GET AWAY FROM ME!?" she said putting a hand in front of her face "I DON'T WANT TO HURT..you,,," her words trailed off as she collapsed to the ground, waking up moments later "I..I remember?..but how?.." she looks down at her hands covered in blood from the scars before suddenly looking at Kiri "are you ok!? please say your ok!..I..I can't have used it!" she said, pure fear in her voice. @NightCasterZ @Spotine

"Used what?" He'd say as he pulled out his phone and texted to gang. "Guys! Come to my house now. We have a huge problem. Riku's mom's coming!"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Saori had just stayed there quietly the whole time "I had known....the ever since he got back.." tears fell down her face "b..but..I couldn't bring myself to...to tell you..I'm sorry...I...I knew what he was planning..to do..b..but..I couldn't stop him.." she covered her face with her hands, falling to her knees, @Krillin

Riku sighed, smiling "th..thank goodness...I..I thought that I..." she laughed a bit "do you remember?...what Saori said about my ability..and why they had to stay in me?" she asked, looking down, her hair covering her face drenched in tears. @NightCasterZ

Saori felt the phone buzz in her pocket, she picked it up... staring at it for a moment in disbelief "Matsu...we're going to KIri's house right now." she replied standing up and grabbing his arm in one swift motion and teleporting him and her directly in the hallway with Kiri and Riku. The two guardians blinked, confused about the whole situation and just decided to stay and look after the kids. @NightCasterZ @Krillin

Sakura glanced over at her phone as it buzzed, reading the message her eyes widened, she ran down the hallway, throwing on some clothes before staring at Jacob "WE ARE GOING TO KYRA'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" she screamed before running of to their front door using vampire speed, knocking politely despite the situation. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back