• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Saori looked at Riku, eyes wide "I..I don't..I don't know..." //"hey come on Riku! lets go and play!" Saori and Sakura asked cheerfully as little kids, Riku slowly opens the door, covered in blood and tears in her eyes "I..i'm sorry guys...not today..h..how about tommorow?.." she asks, looking up smiling, just then her mom called from the other room, Riku stiffened "come on darling! we haven't finished 'playing' together yet!...you wouldn't want mummy to be sad...would you?" Riku closes the door in their faces and walks into the other room// Saori covers her mouth with one hand.

Riku nodded slowly "I..I'm fine...really..." she got up slowly, wobbling as she did so, still not looking up as she walked over to Sakura, going into a hug as she had obviously thought of a similar situation to Saori.

The man places a hand on her shoulder. "You're done with us. But tell no one" he said, getting back in the car. Cree nodded. The car drove away, leaving her there. She began to walk home, her body shuddering until she reached the corner and fell down, crying. Tears rolled down her face. It was extremely hard for Shinigami's to cry but under extreme circumstances, they do.

Shield jumps from the building and lands by Cree. "Hey are you alright? I know I shouldn't of followed you but I couldn't help myself." Says Shield.

"It's fine! I-i..were safe now.." She said, looking up at him and tears rolling down her face. "I-i want to forget what I did in there.." She whispered, placing her face in her hands

He rolls over and holds her. "Well I don't know if your okay or not but i'm here for you either way." Says Shield holding her.

(I'm just reading the chat and lauging...on one hand, we have Riku's super sad dramatic storyline and on the other CreexSheild action going on xD )

"Not for long. Soon there will be someone better." Says Shield putting his hand on her stomach.

(The wonders of this rp xD )

(also I'm getting really confused switching between this and another one where it is seriously a sad dramatic moment...has anyone here watched fruits basket?)

(I have the freaking mortal kombat theme song stuck in my head!)

(My girlfriend got me to watch all the episodes of fruits basket)

(it's based on that. and I'm the cat. I ain't giving no spoilers but all I can say is...final 3 episodes. also all you people seem so much older than me!! I'm 13 irl!)

(Yet another conversation that should be held in OOC chat but we is too lazy to change to)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back