• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

"y..yeah...t..take your time though! I mean...You still have 9 months...Saori's will be over in like...2 and a bit?...and she didn't tell him till after lunch today...in a pretty historical way..." she laughed a bit to herself quietly so Kyra wouldn't hear, she had seen the event take place secretly and found it very enjoyable to watch "I..I'll go get your taco and Kiri! you...stay here.." she said smiling kindly before hurrying out of the room, leaning against the door breathing heavily... she hadn't thought about it for two years...not since her memories were wiped and returned..and since Saori and Sakura had their kids... not the thought...of moms...her mom...but now with everything going on.. she grabbed her chest, calming down slightly before getting up, going to walk back to the kitchen, just then her phone buzzed, she grabbed it out of her pocket, looking down curiously "..unknown number?.." she says softly before scrolling down to the message, her eyes widen as she drops the phone, falling backwards onto the floor in pure terror... the message read simply... 'hello sweetie! haven't seen you in a few years so I thought I would drop by!-mom'. @Spotine

(PLOT TWIST!!!)

(DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!! Riku's Mom...The return!!)

(*yawns loudly*)

Damion gasps as Matau opens the door and starts to argue with him think he was Tidis. The tear now to his check. He quickly wiped it away and turned around, he entered the home. Cringing, at the fact he had to explain Tidis's death, when they didn't even know why he left. He stood in front of Saori, and Matsu, and with a sigh, he began to tell the whole story, not sparing one detail. As he finished he hagan to speak. "Sooner or later Vladmire would come, and finding I was working with Tidis, he would kill us both, and everyone we.....Tidis knew. He couldn't let you, and the rest get in the crossfire. He needed to go where he could truly help, and he did......he did help." Finally he couldn't suppress it any longer and he started to cry.

Matsuda stands up. "Excuse me ill be in the backyard." Says Matsuda as he takes a seat in the backyard and holds his face in his hands.

"Wow you are very lovey when you are tired arent you." Says Shield.

Cree opened up one eye. "I thought I was lovely all the time?" She smirked, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around him

Damion doesn't know how to react. He awkwardly goes out to the backyard and sits next to him, "uh umm, I'll leave right away, I just thought you and the rest should know, I'm....I'm sorry Matsu." He said sincere.

"Your not leaving. Leaving is how Tidis died. No more death. Your staying here dont even try to argue." Says Matsuda looking at Damion as he himself is crying.

Cree nudges his neck with her nose. "I'm going to take a shower" she whispered, getting up and stripping, heading to the bathroom and turning on the shower

She starts to wash her hair and closes her eyes, staying under the faucet, letting the water drip down her body. She smiles. "My life is finally together" she smiled, placing a hand on her stomach and looking at the door. She rinsed her hair and stayed under the shower head

"But..this is no place for me." He said puzzled by Matus reaction. "Brother would know what to do from here." He thought to himself in his head.

"Like I said there is no arguing. Your not leaving and thats that. Got it?" Asks Matsuda standing up.

"I never thought I would get married or have kids but those both are happening and im happy." Thinks Shield.

Cree turns off the shower and dries off. She had accidentally forgot to was off her hand, which still had soap on them. She wiped her eyes and she immediantly clenched her eyes shut tightly, falling over the tub side and hitting her head. "Dammit!" She cried out, feeling a cut on the side of her head, bleeding slowly

Shield grabs a first aid kit and rushes into the bathroom. When he walks in he sees Cree naked and turns a shade of red. "Just stay still." Says Shield as he stitches the cut closed trying not to make it awkward.

Sakura turned away from Jacob, huffing at his comment, blushing... just then the fairy guardian from Basra appeared smiling "Tsundere: A fictional character who fits the archetype of having cold and even hostile personality towards another person before gradually showing a warm and caring side over time." she smirks "your defiantly one!" she smiles, Sakura turns around holding a fist up to the guardian "why you little!" before once again blushing and grabbing a towel quickly. @Draig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back