• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

.-. Going to be honest, I hate people using canon characters from a different thing as a non-canon OC as if they didn't have an already made identity. More importantly, I hate earrings, especially on men. I like BearBear's character so much more
Is that what Takeshi is? I don't watch dragon Ball super so I wouldn't know.

Yeah goku black lmao. Okay I don't mind leaving the rp It honestly shouldn't matter TBH LMAO!

Doesn't like earrings on guys he has nothing to do with your character LMAO! That's to bad if you don't like em I do Lol

Personality wise the two seem to be different but most of it is the same. Honestly I kind of like that concept, in my oppinion it would be interesting to see how those mechanics work in this rp.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Either way if you can make him, you know, more apart of the DXD lore it could work. His back story kinds fits but what about his fallen Angels abilities and his angelic vulnerabilities.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Well, Ok I guess... But isn't Arthur already in IC, I mean already in the forum and doing stuff? And I thought TerrorKitty TerrorKitty was already the heir, but if you want to use your Powers and the OP to edit then that would be cool with me, personally.

I was surprised to see Goku as a fallen, but without wings, it shouldn't be too hard to power him down. but that's me basing things of DXD canon I guess.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Well, Ok I guess... But isn't Arthur already in IC, I mean already in the forum and doing stuff? And I thought TerrorKitty TerrorKitty was already the heir, but if you want to use your Powers and the OP to edit then that would be cool with me, personally.

I was surprised to see Goku as a fallen, but without wings, it shouldn't be too hard to power him down. but that's me basing things of DXD canon I guess.
Kumi is listed as Heir to House Gremory and Arthur has been switched to being an npc. So he's still there exists and all, so it could be deduced to a spotlight on a specific npc no different then my whole paragraph about Ajuka. I don't want to banish Arthur to nothingness he still has his purpose.

Maybe they ripped his wings off dun dun dun

Oh no, Izayoi is not perv. So Kumi has that on lock Harem Queen is hers by nature.
That was the most cryptic bullshit I've ever read xD

"The more you're around her, the more you'll sense that she's his mother" Seriously what the fuck is that .-.

That was the most cryptic bullshit I've ever read xD

"The more you're around her, the more you'll sense that she's his mother" Seriously what the fuck is that .-.
As the RP progresses I will make it so the npcs who have met his mother began to sense her power within him. I bet you no one will guess who she is. Everyone can summit three names and I'll tell you if the right one is within your three but not which one of the three it is.

As the RP progresses I will make it so the npcs who have met his mother began to sense her power within him. I bet you no one will guess who she is. Everyone can summit three names and I'll tell you if the right one is within your three but not which one of the three it is.

I have no motivation. It's not a very compelling mystery.

It would be so cool if more sons of Issei were made then we could get an Issei sons with cool arms squad. I originally planned for Ascalon to have become a gauntlet but then I thought why forfeit the sword and so I flipped through Issei look alikes to find one with a gauntlet and a sword. So prepare yourself for many gifs and images to come.

Because he's the best pervert. He outright beats Tomoki from HLP. I aspire to be like Issei.
Arguable, but everyone has their own opinions. There's Jiraya (for nartuo fans out there) Sanji (from One Piece) Gintoki (The Memes) and of course, Master blatant-sexual-assault Roshi.

It would be so cool if more sons of Issei were made then we could get an Issei sons with cool arms squad. I originally planned for Ascalon to have become a gauntlet but then I thought why forfeit the sword and so I flipped through Issei look alikes to find one with a gauntlet and a sword. So prepare yourself for many gifs and images to come.

More Issei's... I actually don't know what to feel. They either all unite or fight against each other... for boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back