• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/high-school-dxd-next-generation-ic.349323/
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/high-school-dxd-next-generation-cs.344248/

H+ep10-03.png

Last edited:
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty I think you should have your character be the King of your peerage because there hasn't been anyone who's made a King

Dante Verren Dante Verren your character is the new Bull King and is a demon but not of the Three Great Faction race of Devil's and instead if of the Chinese Mythology, so when you say King you don't mean as in Evil Piece King right?

Last edited:
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty I think you should have your character be the King of your peerage because there hasn't been anyone who's made a King

Dante Verren Dante Verren your character is the new Bull King and is demon but is of the Hindu Buddhist faction so when you say King you don't mean as in Evil Piece King right?
True, especially if we're going by the Gremory Household, it would make more sense

Woops I forgot to put demon king. She is not an evil peice king but an actual king of demons. Of course she doesn't have many subjects considering a majority of them are dead or traped in her ax

I was hoping for at least one more but three s enough to start and we got 4

AI10100 AI10100 Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

To start things off our characters will be attending a summit for the re establishment of the DxD(not sure if the anime got that far but there's always wiki) they will explain some problems going on and began assigning people problems to go deal with. Sort of how like the justice league went from small group to big organization.

Our characters will be sent to deal with what is believed to sign ply be some Rogue Twice Critical User who achieved balance break and is now rampaging. This will move us into our first arc which is following up a possible lead on Issei's whereabouts.

Sorry for not posting yet. I will get it up tomorrow, just got home from college orientation today so I was busy all day.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty @Kai123

Sorry to Terrible for noticing this so late but sacred gears are meant for humans and human hybrids, those are the only beings born with them. The only way for a pureblood of another species to get one is to extract it from a possessor which would kill the possessor.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty @Kai123

Sorry to Terrible for noticing this so late but sacred gears are meant for humans and human hybrids, those are the only beings born with them. The only way for a pureblood of another species to get one is to extract it from a possessor which would kill the possessor.

Wasn't Kumi a half-human? Issei was the father right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back