• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

Ok edited I hope that makes more sense and if I mess up in the future I welcome ideas etc to correct or make better.

I know this may seem like duh since where sleeping at the residence why would the coach have food for us if I'm misunderstanding etc then my bad

I know this may seem like duh since where sleeping at the residence why would the coach have food for us if I'm misunderstanding etc then my bad
She's also self appointed manager

When you want the team your putting all your time into to win, you gotta make sure they're in tip top shape. Not to mention as one of Issei's Harem she would feel obligated to cook for his children but it would be rude to do that for only them and not the rest of the team since they are all staying there. Shall I go on?

She's also self appointed manager

When you want the team your putting all your time into to win, you gotta make sure they're in tip top shape. Not to mention as one of Issei's Harem she would feel obligated to cook for his children but it would be rude to do that for only them and not the rest of the team since they are all staying there. Shall I go on?

No makes sense

Hey guys! So, you may have to just ignore my presence for a while in the role play. I am doing this right now, and it's hard for me to respond. One, my mom and I are trying to find out what school I am going to. Two, I am currently trying to fix my sleep schedule. Three, I just got Persona 5 and that game is so bless. Four, I have to deal with friends from my other school and spend time with them before I may leave them. So yeah.

Donatello Donatello you literally just wandered into someone's house because they are at the Hyoudou Residence eating an actual dinner. You are also still missing your back story from your CS and missing the like of approval from your CS.

mlfw11243-Triggered.gif

oh speaky me im so sorry ill go erase me posty ahahhahahaha and ill plan up fur her bio ehehehehe *bow in apology *

Donatello Donatello they aren't at the school they are in the Hyoudou Residence. It would have been better she tailed the flying ship from the ground once it appeared in Kuoh airspace, saw Vitus, and decided to knock on the door.

She headed straight to school but thats a good idea and thank you very much for tellinv me about this and i learn a valuable lesson "read all post before posting

Ill tfy that one and edit thank you very much bro

I don't want it be an back and forth so I'm waiting for others to post. Maybe it would be a good idea talk about a plan based on each person's abilitys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back